我没有答案
I don’t have the answer for you.
我会告诉你我会怎么做
I can tell you what I would do.
如果我在你的处境
If I were me and I were in your situation.
怎么?
What?
我会做很多你已经做了的事情
Well, one thing, I’d do a lot of what you’re doing already.
我会花很多时间跟我朋友们在一起
I’d be a – I’d spend a lot of time with my friends.
就像你已经做了的那样
As you’re doing.
并且我会拉着我的手对我自己说
And I’d also sort of take myself by the hand and say,
” Tanya,回到你的生活轨道上
“come on, Tanya. Get into the stream of life.
“回去
Get back in there.
“别害怕跟男人出去
Don’t be scared of going out with guys.
打开门走出去并回到生活的轨道上 ”
Let’s open the door and walk out and get in the stream of life.”
男人? – 对,男人
Men, huh? – Yeah, men.
我会冒点险,我会跟一些新男友出去
I’d risk it. I’d risk it with some new men.
他们都是人,你懂吗
They’re people, you know.
我想你会开心点的
I think you could enjoy them.
尝试一下 好的,我想我会的
Take a chance. – Yeah. I guess I should.

Ugh.
♪ you’ve got the better of me ♪
♪ just snap your fingers and I’m walking ♪
♪ like a dog hanging on your lead ♪
♪ I’m in a spin, you know shaking on a string, you know ♪
♪ you make me feel like dancing ♪
想要些什么?
can I help you?
我要杯白酒,谢谢
A glass of white wine, please.
♪ you make me feel like dancing♪
♪ I’m gonna dance the night away ♪
♪ you make me feel like dancing ♪
两杯啤酒, Tom
two beers, Tom.
♪ I feel like dancing, dancing ♪
♪ dance the night away ♪
♪ I feel like dancing, dancing ♪
♪ ah, ah-ah-ah-ah♪
♪ quarter to 4.00 in the morning ♪
♪ I ain’t feeling tired no, no, no, no, no ♪
艾丽卡!
Erica.
你好!
Hey.
过来吧 – 好
Come and join us. – Okay.
♪ ’cause I don’t wanna go home ♪
见到你真好
it’s good to see you.
艾丽卡 本顿, 爱德华·梭罗
Erica Benton, Edward Thoreau.
你好 – 很高兴见到你
Hello. – Nice to meet you.
艾丽卡在 Rowan弄了一个新展
Erica works over at the Rowan.
哦,真的吗? 抱歉我没有去看新展
Oh, really? I haven’t seen the new show.
哦,两极分化很严重,你不是非常喜欢它就是非常讨厌它
Oh, it’s very controversial. Either you love it or you hate it.
Edward一年前从罗马回来的 他是一个画家
Edward just got back from a year in Rome. He’s a painter.
罗马怎么样?
How was Rome?
哦,这很有争议。你要么爱它,要么恨它
Oh, it’s very controversial. Either you love it or you hate it.
我爱它,是的
I loved it. Yeah.
你怎么样, 艾丽卡?
How are you, Erica?
我这几天感觉不太好
Oh… I’m a little weird these days.
我正在离婚 – 啊,我很吃惊
I’m getting divorced. – Ah, I’m surprised.
为什么? – 你看起来很正常
Why? – You seem like such a normal person.
跟我比起来
Compared to me, that is.
离婚是很正常的事情,没人想折腾自己去结婚
Normal people are getting divorced. Nobody else bothers to get married.
如果每次我认真起来就结婚,我会陷入很多麻烦里
If I got married every time I thought it was serious, I’d be in lots of trouble.
你怎么样了?
How are you?
我的工作很不错 Edward和我合作得很不错
The work I’m doing is nice. Edward and I are definitely an item.
所以你过得不错啊 – 我不想被看成一个物件
So life is good. – One hates to be thought of as an item.
发生了什么事情,亲爱的?
Hey, what’s happening, babe?
你好, 查理 – 你好, 查理
Hi, Charlie. – Hey, Charlie.
Jean, 你怎么样? – 你好 我叫爱德华·梭罗
Jean, how you doin’? – Hi. My name is Edward Thoreau.
查理 很高兴见到你 – 你怎么样?
Charlie. Nice to see you. – How do you do?
你去逛街了? – 我刚起床
Were you slumming? – I wasn’t up till now.
她想要我♥干♥嘛?
What does she want from me?
在Tom家有个派对,你要去吗?
There’s a party at Tom whalen’s loft. Do you want to come?
Tom 哈尔? 你是说那个画乌龟的人吗?
Tom whalen? You mean the guy who paints the turtles?
是的 – 我不去了,谢谢
Yeah. – I pass. Thanks.
艾丽卡? – 我不同意
Erica? – I don’t think so.
见到你真好
It was nice to meet you.
♪I want to dance the night away ♪
♪you make me feel like dancing ♪
♪ d’ I feel like dancing, dancing ♪
你一个人在这儿干什么呢?你的另一半呢?
Listen, what are you doing out by yourself? Where’s honey?
我们正在离婚
I’m getting divorced.
不会吧?发生了什么?
No shit? What happened?
他在Bloomingdale商店里买♥♥T恤,然后他就陷入爱河了
He was buying a shirt in bloomingdale’s, and he fell in love.
那我应该为你们感到遗憾吗? – 不
am I supposed to be sorry or what? No.
♪ ain’t feeling tired no, no, no, no, no ♪
再给我一杯酒吧, 查理 – 我马上回来
Buy me another glass of wine, Charlie. – Be right back.
♪ you put a spell on me right where you want me to be♪

♪ you make me feel like dancing I want to dance the night away♪

♪you make me feel like dancing I’m gonna dance the night away ♪
♪ you make me feel like dancing ♪
♪ I feel like dancing ♪
♪ ooh! Dancing, ooh! Dance the night away ♪
带我去你的房♥间里吧, 查理
take me to your loft, Charlie.
♪ ooh, dancing! Ah ah ah ah ah ♪
你想要喝一杯咖啡吗? 嗯
Well, you want a cup of coffee? – Huh-huh.
想吃点什么? 嗯
Something to eat? – Huh-huh.
嗯嗯 – 厨房♥里有一瓶基安蒂红葡萄酒 查理, 我们开始做吧,OK?
A bottle of chianti in the kitchen. – Charlie, let’s just do it, okay?
现在,在我改变主意之前 好的,好的
Now, before I change my mind. – Okay, okay.
有些话我想提前说清楚比较好,亲爱的, 嗯?
Let’s just get something straight right off the top, babe, huh?
我不喜欢陷入到一段感情之中 我只想一♥夜♥情♥
I don’t get involved with my women. I’m a short-term guy.
我不会爱任何人,也不会想要去结婚
I don’t fall in love. I don’t wanna get married.

Right.
你唯一能够指望我的事情只有性
The only thing you can count on me for is sex.
我就是我,我不会为任何人改变 查理
I am what I am. – I make no bones about it. – Charlie,
我很紧张
I’m very nervous.
你越说越让我紧张
Your talking is just making me more nervous.
好吧
Okay.
有什么问题吗?
You’re having trouble?
是的 等一下 等一下 等一下 等一下!
Yeah. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
这里 这里 等一下
Here. Here. Wait. Hold it. Hold it.
等一下! 你有东西缠住了 – 我的项链在里面呢
Just a second. You got your thing caught. – My necklace is in it.
好了, 好了, 好了, 好了
All right, all right, wait.
小心 好了
Careful. There we go.
天啊,简直是一个灾难!
Oh, what a disaster.
开心点好吧?
Cheer up, will you?
好的 少女!
Yeah. Aaah. The maiden.
太好了
Delightful.
太好了
Delightful.
你能别整得像个处♥女♥一样吗,嗯?
you stop acting like a virgin, huh?
当当当!
Yo0-hoo? Miss?

Yo!
啊,你在这儿
Ah… here you are.
你好
Hi.
查理, 我在这17年里面只和一个男人睡过
Charlie, I’ve only slept with one man, in 17 years.
天啊,我错了
Jesus, I was wrong.
说不准你有几次外遇了呢
I could’ve sworn you’ve had a few affairs.
哦,天啊,多么漂亮的身体
Oh, man, what a beautiful body.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
开心点,好吧? 这是你的派对
Cheer up, will ya? This is your party.
我有点尴尬
I’m a little embarrassed.
她什么时候能停下来? – 哦!
When does she stop? – Ow!
发生了什么? 有点受伤
What happened? An injury?
发生了什么? – 一个玻璃渣子
What’s the matter? – A splinter.
在哪儿? -在我的大母脚趾头里
Where? – In my toe.
大母脚趾里面扎入了玻璃渣子? 脚科医生在此
A splinter in the toe? The foot doctor’s here.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
首先我们要把外套脱下来
First, we’ll have to remove the outer garments.
哦,好的
Oh, yes.
啊,多么可爱的艺术品
Ah… what a lovely piece of equipment.
嗯?嗯?
Hmm. Hmm.
你喜欢这样,对吧?
You like that, don’t you?

Huh…
你喜欢这样,对吧?
You like that, huh?
你喜欢这样,对吧?
You like that, don’t you?

That’s it.

Yeah.
喜欢么
Like it?
嗯嗯
Huh-huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!