Yeah, I, uh – I work part time.
在市中心的画廊?
The Rowan gallery in soho?
我从没去过那儿 – 那是一个很好的画廊
Onh, I’ve never been there. – It’s a good gallery.
我们可以一起去那儿走走 – 那太好了
We could all take a walk there later. – That would be nice, yeah.
你画画吗?
You paint?
不,我学过画画- 不过我不是画家
No. I studied painting, but I’m not an artist.

Mm-hmm.
我是做公共关系的
I’m in public relations.
你在做什么工作?
What are you working on?
在做一个新的电影关于以前的越南战争的
Right now, it’s a new picture about an ex-Vietnam vet
有一个小城里300个人被杀
who comes back to a small midwestern town and shoots 300 people.
那电影似乎会大卖♥♥ – 我觉得我看过
That should make a fortune. – I think I saw it.
我并不认为, 哈尔 – 我看过了,我告诉你
I don’t think so, hal. – I saw it, I’m telling you.
不可能,还没有拍完呢 – 听起来很熟悉
You couldn’t. They haven’t made it yet. – Sounds familiar.
艾丽卡
Erica.
嗨 Claire!
Hi! Claire.
见到你太好了 – 记得 Allison?
It’s nice to see you. – Remember Allison?

Hey.
你怎么样?
How you doin’?
我给你打了好多电♥话♥ – 是的
Hey, I called you about a hundred times. Yeah.
你总是不接 – 我知道
You never answer. – I know. I know.
哦,不好意思,这位是鲍勃
Oh, excuse me. This is, uh –
这是 Claire 和 Fred 还有 Allison , 伊莲 和 哈尔
Bob. And this is Claire and Fred and Allison and Elaine and hal.
哈尔 我是 哈尔 – Fred 很高兴见到你
Hal. I’m hal. – Fred. Nice to meet you.
你好? 很高兴认识你 – 我们下周一起吃饭怎么样?
How are you? Glad to know you. – Can we have lunch next week?
好的,我会打电♥话♥给你 – 好
Yeah. I’ll call you. – Okay.
我会的 – 想要吃一个鸡爪吗?
I will. – Want a bear claw, honey?
哦,她饱了
She’s full.
很抱歉, 艾丽卡
I’m sorry, Erica.
有任何需要打电♥话♥给我们 – 我会的,谢谢
Call us if you need anything. – I will. I thank you.
请打电♥话♥给我 – 好的! 我会的
Please call me. Yeah. I will.
拜拜-拜拜 见到你很高兴 注意
Bye-bye. – Nice to meet you. Take care.
拜拜-拜拜 哈尔, 这太好了
Bye-bye. – Hal, this is great.
请抱歉,失陪一下
Excuse me.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
这个小蒸笼里装的是什么东西?
What are those things that would come in this little steamer?
服务员,能给我们一份纸虾吗?
Waiter, can we have a shrimp with paper?
带几个气泡水来
Bring a couple of bubble-up.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我没事- 真的吗?
Yeah. I’m fine. You sure?
真疯狂
This is crazy.
– 艾丽卡, 我们走走吧 – 我觉得我吃撑了
Erica, let’s take a walk. – I’ve been dim-sum-ed out of my mind.
– 我想要回家了 – 真的吗? I really think I’m gonna go home. You sure?
我载你回家吧
Oh, come on. – I’ll take you home.
再待一会儿吧 – 不,我想回家
Stay a while. – No, I really wanna go home.
你住哪儿? – 你不用等我了, 伊莲 我住在东区60号♥。
Where do you live? – Go on, Elaine. I live in the east 60s.
好吧,我带你回家 – 拜拜
Good, I’ll take you home. – Bye.
让我带你回去吧 –
Let me take you home.
拜拜-拜拜! – 下次再见 我打电♥话♥给你
Bye-bye. – I’ll see you later. Call you.
玩开心点 再见
Have a nice time. See you.
哇哦 – 她是个很漂亮的女人 – 她的确是
Boy, that’s a nervous lady. – She has a right to be.
我离过婚
I’m divorced.
结婚11年 有两个孩子
Married 11 years. Two children.
我太太再婚了 她住在别的地方
My wife remarried. She’s living out on the island,
所以我只能在周末见到孩子们
so, I get to see the kids just about every weekend.
你什么时候离婚的? 三年前
When did you get divorced? – It’s been three years.
一开始很难过 – 一开始会漫无方向
It was tough at first. You feel very disoriented.
我知道
I know.
对了,哈尔说你分居了? 发生了什么?
Yeah, hal said you were separated. What happened?
哦-
Oh…
我丈夫为一个年轻女人离开了我 哈哈哈
My husband left me for a younger woman. Ha, ha, ha.
他一定疯了
He must be out of his mind.
你觉得不舒服吗? – 跟你在一起吗? 没有
Are you uncomfortable? – With you? No.
为什么你要靠过来?
Why did you move closer to me?
我不知道,我-
I don’t know. I –
我想我想离你近点 – 别, 鲍勃!
I guess I want to be closer to you. – Don’t, Bob. Uh-uh.
– 为什么不?
Why not?
我让你别这样就别这样 我不想你这样
I said so, that’s why. I don’t want you to.
我什么也没做! – 但是你打算干什么,对吧?
I didn’t do anything. – But you want to, don’t you?
你昏头了 – 你是打算还是没打算?
You’re paranoid. – Do you, or don’t you?
什么?
What?
你以为我想跟你上♥床♥
You’d think I was asking you to go to bed with me.
我只是有点敏感 抱歉
I’m just touchy these days. I’m sorry.
是的
You sure are.
也许我不太诚实
Maybe I am being less than honest. I –
我想再见你, 艾丽卡 – 哦,我不这样认为
I’d like to see you again, Erica. – Ah, I don’t think so.
为何不? – 你看起来是一个好男人
Why not? You seem like a nice man.
我只是,我只是不想约会
It’s not that. I’m just – I’m not dating.
那我们今天是来干什么来了? – 吃午饭
Well, what was today? – Lunch.
在我看来吃饭就是一种约会 带一个女孩去吃饭,就是约会
Well, lunch is dating in my neighborhood. Take a girl to lunch, it’s dating.
好吧,你没错,吃饭是约会
Uh, you’re right. Lunch is dating.
哦,天啊 “约会 ” 是一个很傻的词
Oh, god. “Dating…” It’s a silly word.
你是一个很复杂的女人
You are a very complicated woman.
我为你疯狂 不要!
I’m crazy about you. – Stop!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You son of a – bitch!
停车! 停车!
Stop the cab! Stop it!
你 停车!
You – stop the cab!
对不起 – 停车!
Sorry. – Stop it!
对不起 我并非-
Sorry. I didn’t –
滚出去, 你这个混♥蛋♥! 对不起
get out, you son of a bitch! – I’m sorry.
我什么也没做!- 给我滚出去!
I didn’t do anything! – Just get out!
停车! 你听到没有?
What did I do? – Just stop it! Will you stop it?
把车停在一边! 滚出去! 我不想再见你!
Just pull the fuck over! Get out! I don’t want to see you!
我什么都没做 真是莫名其妙
I didn’t do anything. This is ridiculous.
带我回家!
Just take me home.
♪ ts time fo find your place in the sun I♪
♪ find your place ♪
♪ find your place in the sun ♪
♪ it’s time to find your place in the sun ♪
♪ hey, everybody’s pannin’ for gold ♪
太好了
wonderful.
♪ and you can find it for a price ♪
回家看到这太好了
this is a wonderful thing to come home to.
给我出去, 菲尔! 给我出去!
Get out of here, Phil! Just get out of my house!
– 抱歉 – 出去!- I’m sorry. – Out of my house!
我不想再说了- 我们什么也没做
I don’t want to talk. – What are you doing?
你给我出去! – 我们什么也没做!
You just get out! – We didn’t do anything!
这是你的大衣 妈妈,不
Here’s your coat. – Mom! No!
你给我住嘴, 帕蒂! – 他没想做什么!
You be quiet, Patti! – No! He’s not going!
– 出去! Just get out of the door!
我想要他留下! – Mrs 本顿- 我明天打电♥话♥!
I want him to stay! – Mrs. Benton – call you tomorrow!
帕蒂! – 妈妈,你到底怎么回事?
Patti! – Mom, what is with you?
你刚才- 我不在乎你想要怎样!
Look, you’ve got – I don’t care what you want!
你不能毁了我的生活! – 哦,妈的!
You can’t run my life! – Oh, goddamn it!
我讨厌这里 – 这是我的家!
I hate it here! – This is our house!
我不想在这里住了!
I don’t want to live here anymore! – Brat!
我也不想继续住在这儿了! – 你不能阻止我继续见菲尔
I don’t want to live here, either! – You can’t stop me from seeing Phil.
不,你不可以! 我要离家出走! 我可以! 我可以阻止你做任何我不想让你做的事! – 我不在乎你是否离家出走

No, you can’t! I’ll run away! – I can stop you doing anything.I don’t care
我到底做了什么错事了? 告诉我
What did I do that was so wrong? Tell me, and I’ll understand.
我想你不应该表现得好像你♥爸♥爸仍然住在这里似的
I don’t think you’d act like this if your father lived here.
表现? 我又没做什么!
Act like what? I wasn’t having an orgy or anything!
你想让我出去吗? – 出去!
You want me to go to the park? – Hush!
出去! – 好的,我就出去
I don’t care if you go to the park! – Okay, I’ll go to the park!
那我就去公园里做这件事 – 好的,去做吧!
Get out of the house! – I’ll do it in public.
你最好就去公共场所做那件事好了!
Okay, go ahead! I’d like to see you! You might as well do it in public!
你对任何事情都不上心!
You don’t have any feeling about anything!
好,我现在就去做!
Okay, fine! I’ll do it!
我不知道 – 天啊,你是怎么了?
I don’t know. – God, what is with you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
天啊
God.
天那
Oh, god.
我感到很迷茫 抱歉 我刚才对你叫嚷, 帕蒂
It’s just confusing. I – I’m sorry I screamed at you, Patti.
我对不起 – 没事
I’m sorry. – It’s all right.
我只是不明白你怎么变得如此不高兴
I just don’t understand why you get so upset.
我只是没办法做你的父亲 – 你只要做我母亲就好啦!
I just can’t be your father. – So just be my mother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!