我终于安顿下来了
I finally settled down.
我想要告诉你
I gotta tell you this.
哦,这太疯狂了 没事, 亲爱的 真的没事
Oh, it’s crazy. – It’s okay. It’s really okay.
你看起来很美
You’re looking very beautiful.
你几乎没有什么行李
You’re traveling awfully light.
你怎么包捆腌鲱鱼?
How do you pack pickled herring?
我假期一定会过去的
I’ll definitely come up for holidays.
你知道一个人独自呆在树林里是什么样的感觉吗?
You know what it’s like up there in the woods all alone?
画画 – 嗯
Paint. – Hmm.
也许我会找到一些友好的温暖的驼鹿陪伴我
Perhaps I’ll find some nice, warm moose to keep me company.
我只是你的性♥伴♥侣♥吗?
Am I only a sexual object to you?
不是
No.
你是一个开朗的,任性的, 好奇的女人
No, you’re a bright, willful, curious woman…
同时也是一个性♥伴♥侣♥
Who is also a sexual object.
我喜欢这是我有史以来 最闷热的,悲凉的夏天
I hope it’s the hottest, muggiest, most miserable summer on record.
你太固执了! 我不是,我真的不是
You’re so damn stubborn. – I’m not. I’m really not.
看在上帝的份上,跟我走!
Come with me, for chrissake!
我不能
I can’t.
独♥立♥ – 我尝试
Independent. – Trying to be.
女人-是
Woman. – Yeah.
恶毒的 – 不
Vicious. – No.
诚实的
Honest.
你快让我疯了
You’re driving me crazy.
好的, Mario, 我明白了!
Okay, Mario, I’ve got it!
你能拿住一下吗? – 好的
Will you hold this a minute? Yeah.
你拿稳了吗? – 我拿稳了
Have you got it? – I got it.
再见 – 这个呢?
Bye. what about this?
哦,那是给你的
Oh, that’s for you.
我怎么把它带回家呢?
How the hell am I gonna get it home?
打车吧
Take a taxi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!