谢谢 – 不用谢
Thank you.you are welcome
我很确信这一点
I think what I’m gonna do
我觉得我喜欢顺其自然
is just go along with things the way they are
看事情如何发展 – 好好享受吧,亲爱的
and just see what happens. – Have fun, honey.
最糟糕的事情就是这段恋情会结束
The worst that can happen is that it’ll end.
不,我认为最糟糕的事情是他父母发现这件事
No, I think the worst that could happen is that his parents will find out.
你太漂亮了
You’re fabulous, Elaine.
我爱你 – 弄快点
I love you. – Swiftly moving on.
帕蒂?
Patti?
你好?
Hello?
你好
Hi.
你们今天晚上会谈了很久, 嗯? – 那不是会谈
Girls had a long meeting tonight, uh? – They’re not meetings.
最近有什么八卦吗?
What’s on the news?
没什么 在Rhodesia发生了枪击事件
Nothing. They’re shooting up rhodesia,
还有, 嗯, 环卫工人又罢♥工♥了
and the garbagemen are raising hell again. You know.
珍妮特跟一个19岁男孩有外遇了
Jeannette is having an affair with a 19-year-old boy.
哦,天啊 她疯了
Oh, shit. She’s flipped.
男人们经常跟比他们年轻的女性在一起
Men go out with younger women all the time.
19岁就比帕蒂大四岁而已
Nineteen is four years older than Patti.
是的, 帕蒂在哪儿?
Yeah, where is Patti?
她跟菲尔一起去看电影去了
She went to the movies with Phil.
我喜欢菲尔
I like Phil.
没准菲尔会想要见 珍妮特
Well, maybe Phil should meet Jeannette.
马丁
Martin.
– 伊莲 和 苏怎么样?How are Elaine and sue?
很好
Fine.
– 伊莲让我非常紧张
Elaine makes me very nervous.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
好吧
Yeah.
我也挺喜欢她的 但她就是有点太强势了
I like her all right. She just comes on too strong.
你有时候也是
So do you sometimes.
有时候我觉得比起我来你更喜欢她们仨
Sometimes I get the feeling that you prefer Elaine and sue and Jeannette to me.
那太胡扯了, 马丁
That’s ridiculous, Martin.
你没有这么想吗? – 有时候吧
Do you? Sometimes.
听着, 马丁 帕蒂快回家了
Look, Martin. Patti’s coming home.
我还要早起
I have to get up early.
马丁, 我没有心情
Martin, I’m not in the mood.
你让我头疼
You give me a headache.
吃颗阿司匹林 – 晕
Take an aspirin. – Shit.
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
我们在这儿, 亲爱的
We’re in here, honey.
这里发生了什么?
What’s going on in there?
我需要出去之后再进来一次吗?
Want me to go out and come in again?
你好 – 你好
Hi Hi
你好 – 你好
Hi Hi
电影怎么样? – 很好
How was the movie? – Good.
我们看了Lina Wertm的新片 – 真的? We saw the new Lina wertmuller film. Yeah?
你们喜欢看吗? – 我喜欢
Did you like it? – I loved it.
不过菲尔不喜欢
Phil thought it was flawed.
菲尔是多少岁来着? 你知道他多少岁 怎么了?
How old is Phil again? – You know how old he is. Why?
你妈妈的朋友珍妮特在跟一个19岁男孩出轨
Well, your mother’s friend Jeannette is having an affair with a 19-year-old guy.
她真有两下子 – 对吧?
Mmm. Good for her. Yeah?
菲尔会不会正在跟 珍妮特在一起? – 我不知道
Would Phil go out with Jeannette? – I don’t know.
你要问问菲尔
You’d have to ask Phil.
别说珍妮特的事情 我跟谁说?
Don’t say anything about Jeannette. – Who am I gonna tell?
你跟爸爸吵架了? – 不, 不是吵架
You and daddy fighting? – No, it’s not a fight.
爸爸看起来并不是太高兴
Daddy doesn’t look too happy.
嗯!
Mmm.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
天啊
Jesus.
你表现得就像一个五岁小孩
You’re like a five-year-old kid.
我知道 我知道 – 当我们都有兴致的时候有多么美好
I know, I know. – It’s wonderful when you’re in the mood
我现在很好 但是, 天啊!
and I’m in mood, but god!
当你让我感觉这好像是一个义务的时候并不是一件让人开心的事情
It’s not much fun when you make me feel like it’s an obligation.
我知道 你是对的 我错了
I know. You’re right. I’m sorry.
再说, 我们今天早上已经做过了
Besides, we had sex this morning.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我感觉跟我在一起并不好受, 对吗?
Guess I’m not much fun to live with, right?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 怎么了? What is it?
我不知道 我只是
I don’t know. I just –
感觉我自己-
I find myself –
我只是- 我时刻都感觉很焦虑
I just – I’m anxious all the time, you know.
关于什么?
About what?
我就是- 我总是胡思乱想,还-
I just – I’m fantasizing and –
想什么? – 嗯
about what? – Uh…
关于改变我的生活
About changing my life.
辞掉华尔街的工作, 去哪里做一个电台音乐节目主持人
Quit wall street. Go be a disc jockey somewhere.
我不知道 – 厌倦你的工作了?
I don’t know. – Tired of your job?
我告诉你
I’ll tell you something.
我在至今为止都全权在握
I’ve been the takeover type all my life.
在学校里,在海军军校的时候
I mean, in school, in the Navy,
也许跟你在一起的时候, 特别是跟帕蒂在一起的时候
probably with you, certainly with Patti.
男人强势一些没有什么不好的
There’s nothing wrong with being a strong man.
问题就在这 – 我不是一个强势的男人 我感觉自己不够坚强 – 你是!
That’s the point. I’m not a strong man. I don’t feel like a strong man. You are.
好吧,我累了
Well, I feel tired.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你应该去看心理医生 真的
You should see a psychiatrist. Really.
不,我不认为
I don’t think so.
是因为我吗? 你厌倦我了吗?
Is it me? Are you tired of me?
我爱你
I love you.

Aww.
我不喜欢加入这些群体活动
I’d hate to join the crowd.
为什么? 什么意思?
Why? What do you mean?
伊莲喝得太多
Well, Elaine’s boozing a lot.
珍妮特太疯狂
Jeannette’s crazy.
苏还可以 她是一个坚强的女人 – 天啊
Sue’s okay. She’s a strong woman. God.
你也是啊
Well, so are you.
我现在有点开始怀疑了
I’m beginning to wonder about me.
有个男人等着你回家的感觉真好
It’s so nice to have a man to come home to.

Oh.
我真是一个幸运的女人? – 是的
Is that just luck? Yeah.
是运气和美妙的肉体
It’s luck and a fabulous body.
天啊
Jesus.
这儿写着三个六年级学生把他们的老师揍了一顿
Here, three kids in the sixth grade beat their teacher up.
在那儿?
Where?
Bronx
Bronx.
你在学校没遇到什么麻烦吧? – 没有
You never have any trouble in school, do you?

No.
那里是个大树林
It’s a jungle.
有些学生还有枪
It is. They got guys carrying guns.
你看得太多了
Oh, you read too much.
什么? – 不会有事的
I what? – It doesn’t really happen that way.
你的学校不会发生这些事情, 因为我们把你送进了好学校
It doesn’t happen where you go to school, ’cause we got you in a pretty good school.
我花了一大笔钱 – 那我去公立学校
It’s costing me a lot of money. – Oh. I’ll go to public school.
好吧,你去吧 – 好了
Okay. You’re on. – Okay.
– 那认为那很好玩吗?
You think that’s funny?
我会帮你买♥♥一把枪,把你送进公立学校
We’ll buy you a gun, send you to public school.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我周五要去看芭蕾 你们想去吗?
I’m getting tickets to the ballet a week from Friday. You want to go?
我不知道 我问问菲尔 – 菲尔可以跟我们一起去
I don’t know. Let me ask Phil. – Phil can come with us.
只要他肯自掏腰包
Only if he pays.
我认为菲尔不喜欢芭蕾 – 我也不喜欢,但是我会去
I don’t think Phil likes ballet. – I don’t either. I’m going.
你心肠真好
Good for your soul.
我不想去, 妈妈
No. I think I’ll pass, mom.
你觉得我是一个啰嗦的爸爸吗?
Listen, am I a nagging father?
不 你只是觉得空虚
No. You’re just feeling the loss of separation.
我已经不是小女孩了
I’m not your little girl anymore.
用肥皂洗洗你的嘴吧! – 走开点别碰我!
Wash your mouth with soap. – Hey, no physical contact, please.
我要走了
Gotta go.
拜 – 拜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!