Davis总是那么爱自己
Bette Davis always had self-esteem.
哦 – Katharine Hepburn也是
On. – So did Katharine hepburn.
嗯 – 很厉害的女人
Mm-hmm. – Terrific woman.
– 看看这 – 哦
Look at this. – Oh.
很棒 – 很奇怪, 不是吗?
Beautiful. – It’s strange, isn’t it?
我是想说,以前老电影中的那些美女们都去哪儿了?
I mean, where are all the wonderful women that were in the movies in the old days?
贝蒂·戴维斯、凯瑟琳·赫本、琼·克劳福德
Bette Davis, Katharine hepburn, Joan Crawford.
她们都去哪儿了? – 那时候有
Where are all the women? – Well, we’ve got, uh –
简·方达,芭芭拉·史翠珊 – 天啊
Jane Fonda… – Oh, please.
,她们是不一样的
It’s not the same thing.
我不喜欢方达 和史翠珊
I’d hate to see Fonda and Streisand
为Hepburn 和 Davis干杯 – 她们没办法比较
in a toe-to-toe with hepburn and Davis. There’s no contest.
来自不同时代的 – 嗨
Different times. – Hi.
宝贝 你好
Hi, honey. – Hi.
抱歉,我打扰你们了吗? – 没
Hi. I’m sorry. Am I interrupting? – No.
嗯,没-
Uh-uh. – No.
我们正在谈论着以前女明星们现在都在做什么
We were wondering where all the women movies stars are,
二三十年前的
compared to 20, 30 years ago.
好吧,嗯
Well, um –
我认为我们正在进入一个以雌雄同体为主崇拜时代
I think we’re getting to an age where the dominate cult figure is bisexual.
我的天
Oh, god.
也许用双性恋这个词汇更加贴切些
Maybe unisexual would be a more appropriate term.
你是说就像Mick 和Dylan 以及 David?
You mean like Mick and Dylan and David?
有点类似吧? – 嗯
That sort of thing? – Mm-hmm.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
那是好事还是坏事? -不知道,没人知道
Is that good or bad? – I don’t know. Nobody knows.
你有资格发表意见
You’re entitled to an opinion.
我不是双性恋,如果你是这个意思的话
I’m not bisexual, if that’s what you mean.
我们知道 – 也许她就是一个双性恋
Yes, we know that. – You know, but maybe she doesn’t.
我们怎么谈论起这些的?
How’d we get started on this?
自尊自爱
Self-esteem.
我想写一本关于自尊自爱的书
I could write a book on self-esteem.
“自尊自爱与美国女人 ”
Self-esteem and the American woman.
一旦离婚
Once divorced.
乱性
Sleeping around.
酗酒
Drinking too much.
自以为开始探寻自我
Pretending to have a lot of self- “you-know-what.”
其实什么都没捞着
Really having next to none.
– 你来月经了吗? – 当然
You getting your period, Elaine? – Sure.
然而我没有什么自信
But I also have no fucking confidence.
来,喝了
Here. Drink this.
为什么当人崩溃的时候总是被劝喝水呢?
Why do people always give you water when you fall apart?
我不需要水 我需要酒 – 那才对
I don’t need water. I need booze. – That’s a girl.
别担心,亲爱的 伊莲只是一个燥狂抑郁病者
Don’t worry, honey. Aunt Elaine is just a manic-depressive.
就像Jekyll 和 Hyde?
You know, like, uh, Jekyll and Hyde?
我觉得你缺维他命C
I don’t think you get enough vitamin c.
再见 – 再见,亲爱的
See you guys later. – Bye, honey.
再见 – 保重
Bye. – Take care.
她很不一般, 艾丽卡 – 对,她很坚强
She’s somethin’ else, Erica. – Yeah, tough cookie.
她对 马丁感到困惑 – 那个混♥蛋♥怎么样了?
She’s confused about Martin. – How is the son of a bitch?
我们忘了Claire Trevor
Hey. We forgot Claire Trevor.
简·阿瑟,苏珊·海沃德
Jean Arthur, Susan hayward.
Greta Garbo怎么样呢?
What about Greta garbo?
那是我出生之前的
That was before my time.
我喜欢Rita Hayworth 她很漂亮
I liked Rita Hayworth. She was pretty.
无论我去哪里,我都看到
Everywhere I go, I see, uh…
成双成对的
Couples.
我看到大家拉着手或搂着对方
I see people holding hands, or their arms around each other,
贴着脸-
cheek to cheek or –
我感到很妒忌
I just feel jealous.
我有很多话想要说, 你知道,在一天之后
Oh, I have so much to say, you know, at the end of the day.
我告诉帕蒂所有的事情
I tell Patti everything.
我想着她,你知道,去上大学
I think about her, you know, going away to school and –
我知道这是几年后的事情,但是
I know it’s, uh – it’s a couple of years away,
不过我在想假如
but I think about it as if…
如果这将发生在明天
It’s gonna happen, you know, tomorrow.
是的 – 我-
Yes. I’m…
我想我很寂寞
I guess I’m lonely.
我刚离婚时也非常寂寞
I was very lonely too when I got divorced.
我不知道你离过婚 是的
I didn’t know you were divorced. – Yes.
感觉到孤独没有什么错
And it’s certainly okay to feel lonely.
你理应感到如此
You’re supposed to in a situation like this.
这是正常的
It’s – it’s what’s expected.
你可以有任何感受-
It’s really okay to feel anything.
生气,嫉妒
Anger, jealousy.
沮丧
Depression.
这些没有问题
It’s okay to feel.
我为我的情绪感到内疚
I – I feel guilty about my feelings.
好吧
Well…
内疚活在我生命里,因为它是一种人为的情绪
Guilt is something that I get livid about, because it’s kind of a man-made emotion.
并且,嗯
And, uh…
我想见你
I would like to see you…
从内疚之中解脱一阵子
Take a vacation from guilt.
一个星期之内不要再想内疚的事情
Stop feeling guilty for one week.
对自己说, “艾丽卡, 把内疚断掉 ”
Just say, “Erica, turn off the guilt.”
把它关停,停止感觉内疚
Just turn it off. Don’t feel guilty.
内疚帮不上你任何忙,只会让你一直焦虑
It doesn’t get you anywhere. It really prolongs the agony.
并且
And…
我知道你的意思,我会尝试的 – 好
I know what you mean. I’ll try. Yeah.
也别为感到内疚而内疚
And don’t feel guilty about feeling guilty, either.
别为你的感受而羞愧 它们是你的感受,他们没有I Q
And don’t feel ashamed of your feelings. They’re your feelings. They have no IQ.
没有道德 他们就是你的感受,是他们自己本身
They have no morality. They’re your feelings. Just feel ’em.
你什么时候离婚的?
When were you divorced?
我三年前离婚的
I was divorced three years ago.
不过让我们回到你的孤独上
But let’s get back to you and loneliness.
当你结婚的时候,你有感觉孤独过吗?
When you were married, did you ever feel lonely?
没有 – 你结婚的时候, 你感觉寂寞吗?
No, not really. No. – In your marriage, did you feel lonely?
从不?
Never?

No.
有时, 但当时我并不害怕 ,你懂吗?
Well, sometimes, but I wasn’t scared then, you know?
现在我很怕
This scares me. Yeah.
现在生活完全不同了,这很恐怖
It is scary. It’s a whole new way of life.
你从来没有想要一个人待着吗?
Did you ever find yourself wanting to be alone?
也有,但我知道那只是暂时的
Yes. But I knew it wasn’t gonna be forever.
你觉得现在的情况将会永远持续下去吗?
Does it feel to you as if this is going to be forever? The way you feel now?

Well…
我有七个星期没有做♥爱♥了
I haven’t had sex for seven weeks.
马丁 已经离开了七周了
It’s been seven weeks since Martin left.
我总是觉得做♥爱♥是生活的一部分
I always took sex for granted.
你这些天有性♥欲♥吗?
Are you feeling sexy these days?
没有
Hardly.
还有, 嗯-
And, uh –
我在说什么来着? – 性
What was I saying? – Sex.
哦,对 我想你已经忘记了 嗯
Oh, yes. I was hoping you’d forgotten. Um…
我以前有很棒的性生活, 你知道
Well, we just had a pretty good sex life, you know. I just…
我只是- 它非常- 这非常有趣
It was very – this isn’t fun.

No.
我只是-
I just…
我享受性♥爱♥ 它非常好 – 嗯嗯
I enjoyed sex. It was – – Mm-hmm.
我们非常 狂野, 马丁和我
It was nice. We were pretty… wild, Martin and me.
嗯嗯 我想知道你想说什么
Tell me what you mean by that.
你想说什么,你非常狂野?
What do you mean, you were pretty wild? Well…
我们的性生活很好
We had a good sex life.
详细说说?
What exactly was it like?
天啊! 你觉得发生了什么? 会发生什么
Jesus! What do you think happened? What happens?
你听起来很愤怒
You sound pretty angry.
你愤怒什么?
What’s that all about?
如果我知道我就不会在这儿了
If I knew that, I wouldn’t be here.
你打算怎么做?
Well, what are you gonna do about it?
你看着我的样子就好像我知道答案一样
You’re looking at me as if I have the answers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!