Really? Is it? You know what, I’m doing the best that I can. All right?
真的? 是吗? 你知道吗 我是在尽力而为
If it’s not appreciated, or if my best isn’t good enough for you
如果你不领情 或者我尽全力也帮不了你
then find somebody else to talk to, you selfish son of a bitch!
那你可以另找一个人去 你这个自私的狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥!
Because I didn’t ask to be born!
这并不是我自愿的!
What the hell is that about?
这究竟是为了什么?
I’m sorry. I’m grieving. It’s a process.
抱歉 我正在伤心 这需要一个过程
All right, I’m the patient. That’s enough.
好了 我才是病人 够了
Now what are you taking?
你在吃什么?
Echinacea, goldenseal.
海胆亚目 白毛茛
Immune system. There’s a lot of plants and ticks.
管免疫的 有很多植物在里面
Okay.
好的
Do you know the television show Little Caesar?
你知道那个电视节目”小小恺撒”吗?
Yeah, I know it.
我知道
The producer of the show is a man named Raoul Berman.
这个节目的制片人是罗尔·柏曼
A mutual friend told him I know you,
一个我们共同的朋友告诉他我认识你
so Mr. Berman called me this morning
所以柏曼先生今早打电♥话♥来
and said that he would like to meet you. For what?
说他想见见你 为什么?
I don’t know. Why don’t you meet him and find out?
我不知道 你去见他就知道了
We just got him out of our house. Now we’re having dinner with him?
我们刚让他离开我们家 又来和他共进晚餐?
That’s not very professional, is it? It’s social.
这是职业吗? 是社交
He’s meeting a television producer who could give him a job.
他要见一个可能给他工作的制片人
He’s very nervous about it, and he asked me to buffer. I’m here to buffer.
他很紧张 他要求我来做缓冲 我来是当缓冲
He’s a grown man. Why does he need a chaperone?
他是个大人 为何还要陪护?
He doesn’t. He needs a buffer. That’s me. I’m here in a buffering capacity.
不是的 他需要缓冲 就是我 我来是当缓冲
If you say “buffer” one more time
若你再说一次”缓冲”
331, they’re all inside. We’re gonna go eat something.
331 他们都进去了 我们也要去吃东西
We’ll be back before they finish dinner.
我们在他们吃完饭前回来
Didn’t you just take two of those?
你刚才不是吃了两颗吗?
Did I? No, that was the other The Chinese herb enzyme thing. This is different.
是吗? 不是的 是另外一种中药 不是一回事
Just don’t drink anything.
不许喝任何酒
Drink? Honey, I’m a doctor, I know what I’m doing.
喝酒? 亲爱的 我是一个医生 我知道我在做什么
I adore this place. It is the best sushi in town.
我喜欢这个地方 这是本城最好的寿司店
Yeah, it smells good.
是 闻起来不错
Did you try the yellowtail, Paul?
保罗 尝一下这个石首鱼怎么样?
They got any real food around here? I mean, this is like eating fucking bait.
他们这儿有什么真正的食物吗? 我是说 这东西象是鱼饵
Raoul, what’s very interesting about Paul is that he was born without a filter.
罗尔 保罗最有趣的是 他生来直爽
He has no filter. He says whatever comes through his mind. He never edits himself.
他很直 想什么就说什么 从不修饰
What’s with you? What do you mean?
你怎么回事? 什么意思?
You sound like a fucking retard. I took a pill. I took an ibuprofen pill.
你说话象他妈的低能人 我吃药了 我吃了抗炎药
I probably shouldn’t have had the mai tai or the sake.
或许我不该吃这些或米酒
It interacted, and it’s giving me a little problem with my upper lip. That’s all.
有副作用 它让我上嘴唇不灵
It will be gone in about an hour. Will you shut the fuck up?
一小时后就好了 你还是住他妈的嘴吧?
See that? He just told me to shut the fuck up!
看到了? 他让我住他妈的嘴吧!
I love it! I absolutely love it.
我喜欢! 我很喜欢
In two seconds, I’m gonna stick this fork in your fucking eye.
你再说 我就把这叉子插 你♥他♥妈♥的眼睛
He will stick a fucking fork in my eye! What did I tell you?
他要用他妈的插子插♥我♥的眼睛! 我是怎么说的来着?
Unfiltered.

Could I get another one of these, please?
能给我换一杯吗?
Me too. I’d like a cosmopolitan.
我也要一杯
No. No. No. Why not?
不 不 不 为什么不?
The buffer has had too much. Okay.
缓冲喝太多了 好的
Mr. Berman, I love your show.
柏曼先生 我喜欢你的表演
Thank you.
谢谢
And Anthony Bella, the guy that plays Nicky Caesar?
还有安东尼·伊沙贝拉 演”小小恺撒”的角色那个
He grew up in Bensonhurst, right next door to my cousin’s friend’s husband.
他在本森哈根长大 是我表妹朋友老公的邻居
I hate to bust your bubble, but there’s no way he’s from Bensonhurst.
我不想讽刺你的奇想 但是他没道理来自本森哈根啊
He’s, like, a professional Italian from Connecticut or someplace.
他很像康涅狄格或者其他地方的的意大利裔
Listen, Paul, I have to ask, would you be interested in working on Little Caesar
听着 保罗 我必须问问 你喜欢专研那出 “小小恺撒”的戏吗
as a consultant and technical advisor, you know, coaching the actors?
就是作为一个顾问或者技术柬者 你知道 指挥那些演员们?
Making sure the dialogue rings true.
确保台词正确无误
Yeah, whatever. Oh, my God! This is so exciting!
是啊 还不错 哦 天 这太让人兴奋了
Fantastic!
太美妙了
How about a toast? A toast to Paul and Little Caesar.
来份吐司面包如何? 为小小恺撒和保罗
Down!
趴下
That restaurant was really good.
那家餐厅确实不错
I liked it up until the attempted whacking.
我喜欢它的惊人尝试
Now, is that the right terminology, Mafia shrink?
现在 这个术语对吗? 黑♥手♥党♥收缩?
Sorry.
不好意思
Do you know that you were muttering and drooling,
你知道吗今晚你又是咕哝又是流口水
like one of your relatives tonight?
就跟你某个亲戚的德行差不多?
What are those pills? What are you taking?
那是什么药片? 你在吃什么呢?
You know, at this point, anything I can get my hands on.
在这点上 任何可以让我振作的我都接受
Okay? Because I am staring into a big hole that I can’t fill up.
明白吧? 因为我就像看到了一个大洞却不能填满它
You don’t need this. You don’t need this Paul Vitti thing in your life right now.
你根本不需要这些 你的生命里不该有如保罗·维提一样的东西
Especially not right now.
尤其不是现在
I think you need to be grieving for your father.
我认为你需要为你的父亲感到悲痛
You know, it’s just, I’m finding the whole thing just a little confusing.
你知道 仅仅是 我发现整件事情有点乱
You know, I became a therapist
我成了一个临床医学家
because he was a therapist. I mean, it was that easy.
就因为他是格临床医学家 我的意思是 这很简单
Because his approval was so important to me. I mean, it was everything.
因为他的赞同是如此的重要 对我 简直就是一切
And I never really got it.
但我却从没真正得到过他的赞同
So now I’m thinking, is this?
所以我现在想 这是?
Is this the reason I did it?
这就是我如此做的原因?
And now that he’s gone, do I still wanna do this?
而现在他死了 我还要继续吗?
Because I don’t know.
我不知道
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
I just want you to be happy.
我只是想让你高兴
Hey, pal.
嘿 伙计
I’ll ask you once. Who are you working for? I’m working for your mother.
我再问你一次 你给谁干活? 我给你妈干活
Fuck you. Fuck me?
操你? 操♥我♥?
Yeah. No, no, no, wait, wait! Stop! Wait! Wait!
是啊 不不 等等 不要
Stop! Who are you working for?
停 你给谁干活?
Get me up! Stop! Get me up!
把我弄上来
Drop him.
丢下去
I’m working for Lou the Wrench. Rigazzi.
我给卢·文气 莱咖兹干活
The Wrench? Yeah, the Wrench.
文气? 是啊 文气
How do you spell his name? I don’t know how to spell it. RIZAZZ
你怎么拼他的名字? 我不知道如何拼 RIZAZZ
Can’t even spell his fucking name right, you fucking moron.
你这个低能 就不能把他的名字拼正确吗?
Pull him up.
拉上来
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么啦?
You said drop him.
你说要丢下去的
I said pull him back up. That ain’t what I heard.
我说把他拉上来 我没听到
Then you heard what you wanted to hear.
那你听到你想听的了
I guess you got me there.
我猜你已经了解我意了
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么啦?
Vitti threw me off a roof.
维提把我丢下房♥顶
Vitti? You talked to Vitti?
维提? 你跟维提谈过?
Yeah, I talked to Vitti.
是的 我跟维提谈过
What did you say to him? Nothing.
你跟他说什么了? 没什么
You sure you didn’t tell him anything? I didn’t say anything, Mr. Rigazzi.
你确信没有跟他说什么? 我什么也没说 莱咖兹先生
Can I go now? I think my leg’s broken.
我可以走了吗? 我的腿快断了
That must hurt, huh? Wait a minute.
那一定很痛 啊? 等一等
I have something for that.
我有点东西可以止痛
I hate to see people in pain.
我讨厌看见人们处于痛苦之中
Get him out of here.
把他弄走
What about Vitti?
维提怎么样?
He’s a hard man to kill.
是一个很难干掉的人
But he’s not immortal.
但是他也不是不朽的
Our time will come.
我们的时代即将到来
Okay, roll film. Background.
好的 胶卷 往后倒
Hey, I like my sausage burnt.
嘿 我喜欢我的香肠多烤烤
I don’t know how you like your sausage? I been doing this 20 fucking years.
我不知道你喜欢你的香肠怎么样? 但我他妈干这行已经20年了
You got the money? I almost got it.
你付钱了吗? 差不多付了
I’m still light 15 large. But don’t worry about it, I got it covered.
还有15根大的较嫩 不过放心 我会烤好的
All I gotta
我要做的
All I gotta
我要做的
Cut! Cut! Can you do something about the goddamn smoke?
停! 停! 你们能弄掉这该死的烟吗?
Cut!
停!
Can you do something about the damn smoke?
你们能弄掉这该死的烟吗?
This is the trouble with shooting on location
这对完成工作是一个麻烦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!