Son of a bitch. Ram it!
混♥蛋♥ 撞它!
Take them up and leave them there.
把他们吊起来就挂在那
Nice going. Good plan. Shut up.
干的好啊 真是个好计划 闭嘴
Bye. Yeah, what?
拜拜 是啊 什么?
What’s a sociopath?
真是个混♥蛋♥啊
I don’t know.
我不知道
Somebody! Come on, help us out here.
有人吗? 快来 救我们出去
Come on! This way! Come on!
快点! 这边! 快啊!
They’re getting away! Come on. Let’s go!
他们跑了! 快点 我们走
Drop your guns!
扔掉枪!
Drop your guns!
扔掉枪!
Drop your fucking guns!
扔掉那该死的枪!
Drop your weapons, now!
放下武器 现在!
Who the hell is this? Cut. Cut. Cut! What the hell is going on?
这他妈的是谁? 卡 卡 卡! 到底怎么回事?
Drop your fucking guns. Nobody move!
放下枪 都不准动!
Raoul! Look, if you’re gonna change the script, you have to tell us.
瑞路! 听着 如果你改了剧本 你该告诉我们
Who are these people? What are they doing in my shot?
这些人是谁? 他们干嘛跑到这来?
What are you doing on my street? I have a permit!
你在我的街上干什么? 我有许可证
Take your permit and stick it up your ass! Oh, my friend.
拿着你的许可证去擦屁♥股♥吧! 哦 朋友
Release traffic, please. Release traffic.
车辆放行 车辆放行
This is like a bloody Chinese fire drill
这像一个见鬼的消防演习
Jesus!
天啊!
You are in trouble. You are in trouble! You are gonna be in federal prison!
你有麻烦了! 你会进联邦监狱!
Prison? You think I’m powerless?
监狱? 你以为我无能吗?
Enough. I’m going back to my trailer. No, you’ve gotta stay.
够了 我要回我的拖车去 不 你得留下
Move these cars, goddamn you! You, please be quiet. I’m trying to think.
移开这些车 你♥他♥妈♥的! 你 安静点 我正在想
Is there a problem, officer? Keep your hands where I can see them.
有什么问题吗 长官? 把你们的手都放在我能看到的地方
That’s it, we’re screwed. We are so screwed.
我们喝醉了 我们喝得很醉
You.

Me?
我?
You’re one tough shrink. All right.
你看起来可真萎 说的对
Feeling pretty good, huh? Yeah, I’m feeling pretty good.
感觉好吗? 嗯 嗯 感觉好极了
What are you thinking? I mean, what’s next?
你在想什么? 我是说 下次又是什么?
Do you go on the run for the rest of your life?
你想下半辈子都躲躲藏藏吗?
Do you just go back to Sing Sing? Or maybe they find you dead in an alley?
你想回新新监狱? 或许他们会发现你一条小巷里
How does this work now? Those are my choices?
这样的话怎么办? 这是我的选择
Hey, doc. Can’t you let me enjoy this for five fucking minutes?
嗨 医生 你就不能让我享受这五分钟吗?
Must you always be a fucking killjoy? Five minutes?
你非得当个煞风景的? 五分钟?
Five minutes. Okay. Five minutes.
五分钟 好 五分钟
And then what? And then what?
然后呢? 然后?
And then you’ll see what. I’ll see.
你等着看吧 我会的
WWEN news time, 8:06. Seventy-two deGrees.
WWEN新闻时间 8:06 华氏七十二度
A quick resolution to last niGht’s spectacular armored-car hijackinG.
有关昨晚装甲卡车被抢劫的最新报道
FBI aGents, actinG on a tip from an unnamed source
一个不愿透露姓名的FBI探员
raided the RiGazzi PlumbinG Company early this morninG
于今早搜查了瑞戈姿铅工业工厂
and recovered the 50 Gold bars stolen in the darinG robbery.
发现了昨晚被大胆抢劫的50块金砖
Arrested in the raid were reputed crime family boss Louis “the Wrench” RiGazzi
在搜捕过程中抓获了 犯罪集团老板路易斯”扳手”莱咖兹
and 11 other hiGh-rankinG RiGazzi family associates.
以及其他11名团伙成员
The rest of the stolen bullion was recovered at the crime scene
其他被盗金块都在犯罪现场发现
alonG with three hiGh-flyinG hijackers apparently stranded
连同三名显然束手无策的犯罪分子
OrGanized crime has been dealt a serious blow
被高高的吊起
and I’m happy to report to the people of New York and to the entire nation
我很高兴向纽约乃至全国的民众说
that this Great city is today a safer place to live and work.
今天这个伟大的城市是一个更加安全的生活和工作的地方
Questions?
有什么问题吗?
Hey, doc.
嗨 医生
Did you see Patti? Yeah. I saw her.
你见过拍提吗? 是 我见过
You gonna be okay? Yeah. It’s okay.
没事吧? 嗯 很好
She’s glad the Wrench is out of the way. Good. Good. I spoke to the U.S. attorney.
她很高兴扳手出局了 很好 很好 我和美国代理方谈过了
What did he say? He’s happy about the gold
他说什么? 他很高兴金子的事
and he said he won’t come after you. But you gotta stay out of trouble.
他说他不会跟踪你 但你该置身事外了
Fuck him.
去他的
So one big happy ending, right?
真是个很好的结局 对吗?
You gotta admit you feel better. Yeah. I feel better. Sure.
你得承认你感觉好多了 是啊 我感觉好多了 当然
Twenty million down the drain. Why shouldn’t I feel better?
两亿美元泡汤了 我为什么要感觉好?
You’re grieving, Paul. It’s a process. It’s a process, I know.
你在伤心 保罗 这是个必经得过程 是个过程 我知道
It’s not easy. But you gotta know you did the right thing.
这不容易 但你要知道你做得对
You too, doc.
你也是 医生
You hung in there. It took a lot of balls. I did what I had to.
你在那得时候太酷了 我只是做了我该做得
You were a monster. I seen the beast in you.
你是个怪物 我看到你身体里的野性
A lot of misplaced aggression, that’s all. Listen.
在错误的场合的一次攻击 仅此而已 听着
I’m gonna send you after people that I don’t like.
我该派你去对付那些我不喜欢的家伙
Give them a little psychology, then beat them up.
交他们点心理学 然后痛打他们
I wanna thank you, doc.
我该谢谢你 伙计
You don’t have to thank me, Paul. You helped me out a lot.
不必谢我 保罗 你帮我解决了很多难题
You.

You’re good, you. No, I’m okay.
你很棒 你 不 我没什么
No, no, no. You’re very, very good.
不 不 你 你非常棒
You got a gift, my friend. I’m telling you, you got a gift.
你有天分 朋友 我告诉你 你有天分
All right, I have a gift.
好吧 我有天分
All right.
好吧
Okay. Okay, doc. Thanks.
好了 伙计 谢谢
Yeah. Take it easy.
耶 没事的
I’ll see you. All right.
回头见 好啊
Hey, doc.
嘿 伙计
When I was a resident, we used to actually play with the catatonics.
当我是个普通居民的时候 我会和紧张性精神病人交流
Just to have a little fun, it’s just so dreary.
只为有点乐趣 那真的很沉闷无聊
Okay, let’s just Okay.
好吧 我们 好吧
When I was a resident at Downstate
当我在州南部住的时候
we used to play with the catatonics, just for a few laughs.
我们会和紧张型神经病患者交流 只为了有点笑声
Okay.
好吧
I’m not hurting you.
我没有伤害你
Sorry. Marker.
抱歉 开拍
You told her at the drop of a hat.
你马上告诉她
She’s with the FBI. She needs this information.
她和FBI在一起 她需要这资料
I see. And I don’t need this information. Okay.
我知道了 而我不需要这资料 好吧
No. No. Why? Why tell Paula? She couldn’t possibly handle a phone call.
不不 为什么? 为什么告诉保拉? 她甚至不能接个电♥话♥
But your name’s not Paula.
但是你的名字不是保拉
Who am I? Laura.
我是谁? 劳拉
Okay.
好吧
Hey, you. Coffee?
嘿 你 咖啡?
What? Somebody said something about coffee.
什么? 有人说起有关咖啡的事
Yeah. That was you. You said you wanted some.
是啊 就是你 你说你想要些的
Yeah.

“So, what’s the holdup?” I know.
“怎么停了?” 我知道
I’m taking a long time. I’m taking my moment.
我停太久了 我在等时机
You also took mine.
你慢慢来吧
Here you go. Thank you very much.
给你 非常感谢
Hey, Michael.
嘿 迈克尔
Jelly.
杰利!
Michael!
迈克尔!
If I could only get out of this car!
能让我从这车里出去吗?
Come on. Who would you? Who are we kidding?
拜托 谁? 我们在开谁的玩笑?
You hated your father. I didn’t hate my father.
你恨你♥爸♥爸 我不恨我爸爸
No, I loved him. You hated your father.
不 我爱他 你恨你父亲
You hated him. You fucking hated him. What the fuck we talking about?
你恨他 你♥他♥妈♥恨他 我们在谈什么鬼东西啊?
All right. I got it. I’ll stop. Good, that was good.
好了 我恨 我不说了 这还不错
“Yeah. I can see how touched you are.” Yeah, I can see how touched
“我可以明了你是多么的感动 ” 是啊 我可以明了你是
That’s my line. That’s your line.
这是我的台词 这是你的台词
What am I doing here? What are you doing here?
我来这干嘛? 你来这干嘛?
I came here to tell you that you have a preliminary
我来告诉你你有个初步的
Come back and try again. I will.
回头从来 好
Preliminary meeting. Preliminary meeting.
初步的接触 初步的接触
You have a preliminary meeting with your parole officer.
你和你的假释官初步的见见面
Fuck you. Fuck you. It’s “preliminary.”
去你的 是”初步的”
I’m from the Bronx, and it’s 4:00 in the morning.
是从布朗克斯来 早上4点
Come in.
进来
Hey, doc, what are you doing here?
嘿 医生 你来这干嘛?
Preliminary. Yeah, preliminary.
初步的 是的 初步的
Come in.
进来
No. All right.
不行 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!