Considering I released him into your custody,
想想我让你保释了他
that’s not quite the answer I was looking for.
你就不该给我这种答案
He’s got something in the works. Care to tell me what you know?
他的工作出了点事情 你能告诉我你知道的吗?
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
I really feel he’s making an effort to go straight.
我觉得他在努力澄清什么
Oh, yeah? Yes.
是吗? 是的
That’s why we got two corpses in the bottom of the river?
那就是我们在水底找到两具尸体的原因?
Here.
这儿
Vitti with Sal Masiello.
维提和瓦提龙
Vitti with Patti LoPresti. Vitti with Eddie DeVol.
维提和拍提·卢普斯提 维提和埃迪 ·德夫
Let me know. I can order you some walletsize.
我还可以给你订很多这类照片
I am giving you 24 hours to find him and deliver him to me.
我给你24小时把他带到我面前
Otherwise, you’re looking at obstruction of justice and accessory to manslaughter.
否则 你就被起诉妨碍司法公正和协助谋杀
Can I go? Sure, but you can’t take your car.
我可以走了吗? 是的 但是不能开你的车走
We’re impounding it as evidence.
我们要做犯罪证据
Can I get a ride? Have a nice day.
能载我一程吗? 好好享受吧
I don’t got a lot of time.
我没那么多时间
They’re probably gonna come looking for me, so we’ll go over everything at the club.
他们很快就会来找我了 我们从俱乐部开始查一切
Paul, not that I’m questioning or anything, but what do we need with this Eddie DeVol?
保罗 不是我要问 但是我♥干♥嘛需要那个埃迪 ·德夫
The guy is like a petty larceny scumbag.
这家伙活象个卑鄙的小偷
Hey, I ain’t happy about it either. But if he keeps Patti off my back, so be it.
我也讨厌他 但如果他能让拍提别烦我也行
Yeah? Mr. Vitti?
进来? 维提先生?
Mr. Bella asked to meet you in makeup. Can’t. Gotta go.
伊纱贝拉夫人要在化妆间见你 不行 我要走了
It’s important. I’ll talk to him tomorrow.
很重要 明天再和她谈
Here, here. Tell him you never saw me, okay?
给你 告诉她你没见过我 好吧?
Paul, excellent, mate. Come here, please. I can’t talk right now, mate.
保罗 伙计 太棒了 过来啊 我这会不能和你谈了
I’ve gotta ask you a question. Two seconds? Come on.
我要问个问题 就两秒 拜托
I gotta Come on.
我要 拜托
Can we do it later? Please. It’s important.
晚些再说吧? 求你了 很重要的
Paul, I’m looking for something to do when my character finds out he’s being indicted.
保罗 我的配角发现自己被起诉时 我得想点法子啊
And I was thinking of punching the wall.
我正在考虑如何给墙打孔
But I did that when they killed Uncle Lenny, and I punched a car
而此时他们杀了莱尼叔叔 还有当我在汽车上打孔时
actually, it was a van, when Peezee screwed up the big drug-deal.
实际上是辆货车 就遇到比兹在搞毒品交易
So I’m looking for something different this time.
所以这回我在想些不同的法子
Something that doesn’t involve, you know, punching anything.
一些能让我别牵扯进去的法子 跟那些犯罪没什么瓜葛
Kick something. Let me know how it works out. I gotta go.
踢东西吧 让我知道这样做的效果 我得走了
Paul, wait. That’s really interesting.
保罗 等等 这真的很有趣
Kick what? I don’t know. Like, kick a guy in the face.
踢什么? 不知道 也许 踢人的脸
Who? Anybody, just some guy.
谁的? 任何人 随便哪个都行
Knock him down, give him a couple shots in the head and walk away.
放倒他 给的脑袋N拳 然后走开
Why? Why not?
为什么要这样? 为什么不能这样?
You’re pissed, he’s there. I got friends waiting for me.
你喝多了吧 我有朋友在等着我
My character wouldn’t do that. What else you got?
我的配角不会同意的 你还有什么?
I don’t know. You could yell real loud. Yell real loud?
我不知道 你可以大声叫啊 大声叫?
That’s really original.
这很原始哦
Shut your fucking mouth. I don’t care what you do. I gotta go.
闭嘴 我不管你干嘛 我得走了
Shut your fucking mouth. I don’t care what you do. I gotta go.
闭嘴 我不管你干嘛 我得走了
What’d you say? What’d you say?
你说什么? 你说什么?
Wait. What are you doing? Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你干吗? 等等 你干吗?
You can cut that shit out right now. You can cut that shit out right now.
你可以闭上你的嘴了 你可以闭上你的嘴了
That was bloody great!
这真♥他♥妈♥棒
My character could do that.
我的配角没有意见的
Thank you.
谢谢
Jelly? Where’s Paul?
杰利? 保罗呢?
Michael. What are you doing?
迈克尔 你在做什么?
I’m working for Mr. Vitti. Yeah, I’m his driver now.
我给维提先生干活 我现在是他的司机
Oh, no. No. No. No, Michael, you are not doing that. Sorry.
哦 不不不 你不能干这个 抱歉
You keep telling me to get a job. Making sandwiches at the Subway
你老是要我找份工作 是要你在地铁做三明治
not driving a getaway car.
而不是开这辆逃亡车
Dad.

No “Dad” about this. He should have spoken to me before he spoke to you.
爸爸不是这么做的 在他找你之前应该和我先商量商量的
All right. Where is he?
好了 他在哪?
I cannot give you that information.
我不能告诉你
You cannot give me that information?
你不能告诉我?
Look, I promised not to repeat anything I heard in the car, okay? I took an oath.
听着 我发过誓不会再对人重复 在车里听到的话
You took an oath? Was there blood involved?
你发过誓? 有这么棘手吗?
Ben?
本?
What? What happened? Where were you?
什么? 怎么回事? 你在哪里?
I’ll tell you the truth. I was involved in a high-speed car chase.
实话告诉你吧 我被一辆车高速追赶
What? My car was totally shot out
什么? 我的车满身弹孔
and the men who were chasing us probably drowned.
而那些追我的家伙可能已经淹死了
Oh, my God! It’s not as bad as it sounds.
哦 我的上帝 这没有听起来那么糟
When is this all gonna end? Tonight. I just have to find him.
这一切什么时候才能结束啊? 今晚 我必须去找他
Why? A few days ago you weren’t even sure you wanted to be a therapist.
为什么? 几天前你都还不确定 你是否想当一个临床医生
Honey, I have to finish this. I have to. Understand?
宝贝 我必须要结束这一切 我必须去 明白吗?
Go.
去吧
Go. Just don’t get shot. Okay.
去吧 只是别被打死 没事的
Please. All right.
小心 好的
Hey, Clemenza. Where is he? I can’t.
嘿 克曼撒 他在哪? 我不能说
You are gonna tell your father
你必须现在告诉你♥爸♥
or so help me God, I’ll kick the ever-Ioving shit out of you.
要么我就把你从这家里踢出去
Little Darlings, okay? It’s a club in Queens.
是”小宝贝”? 那是个在奎因的俱乐部
Give me the keys to the car. I’m responsible for the Town Car.
给我车钥匙 对于你那辆车的损坏我负有责任
Give me the fucking keys! Take my car.
给我钥匙! 用我的车去吧
Okay. Here.
很好 给你
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢你 再见
Hi.

Excuse me.
劳驾
Excuse me.
劳驾
Jelly.
杰利
Hey, doc, what are you doing here? Where’s Paul?
嘿 医生 你在这干什么? 保罗在哪?
I think she likes you. I have to talk to Paul.
我猜她喜欢你 我一定得和保罗谈谈
Man, give her a few dollars.
伙计 给她点钱
Hi. I only have a 20, so could I get change?
哇 我只有20元 有零头找吗?
Ten, five, singles would be great. Thank you.
十块 五块的 零钱最好了 谢谢你
Okay.
好吧
Thank you very much for giving me this.
非常感谢你给我这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, this is my meter money, I don’t have any more bills, so
听着 这是我仅有的零钱了 我已经没有钞票了 所以
Where’s Jelly?
杰利哪去了?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What do you mean? Blowing off a little steam. What’s the big deal?
你什么意思? 放点蒸汽出来 有什么大不了的?
Here he is.
他来了
How’s it going, Paulie? It’s going all right.
过的怎么样 保罗? 很好
You know my guys? Enormous Bobby and Al Pacino?
认识我的手下吗? 伊诺·博比和卡布奇诺?
Al Pacino? That’s your real name?
卡布奇诺? 是你的真名吗?
No. They call me that because I look like Al Pacino.
不 他们那么叫是因为我长得像卡布奇诺
The actor. Anybody ever call you Carol Burnett?
那个演员 有人叫过你卡罗尔·伯内特吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because you look as much like Carol Burnett as you do Al Pacino.
因为你看起来更像卡罗尔·伯内特 而不是卡布奇诺
What are you looking at? I actually see it.
你看什么看? 我确实在看
It’s, like, right through here, it’s just very much Pacino.
看起来 就从这看起来 真的很像布奇诺
So we’re all here?
那么我们都在这了?
We’re all here. Then let’s do this, all right?
都在这 那么我们开始吧 好吗?
Let’s do what? Let’s go.
干什么? 走吧
Let’s do what? Let’s go.
我们要干什么? 走吧
You’re not telling me something.
你什么也没告诉我
You’re not telling me something. I want to know what’s going on.
你什么也没有告诉过我 我要知道到底怎么样
I’m not leaving, till you tell me Get out of here. You’re gonna get hurt.
我不走 除非你告诉我 离开这 不然你会受伤的
Okay, this is big.
好吧 这很重要
We only got one shot, and there’s a million ways this fucking thing can go wrong
我们只有一次机会 而却有无数种方式 让这件事被毁掉
so everybody listen carefully.
所以每个人都仔细挺好了
The Federal Gold Depository in downtown Manhattan.
在曼哈顿城区的联邦黄金储备中心
Three times a year, a shipment of Gold bars Goes in a heavily Guarded armored truck
一年三次 一辆满载金块被严密监视的重型装甲车
from the depository to a vault in the Federal Reserve
会从储备中心开出
to hold for foreiGn Governments that trade in Gold bullion.
用来和外国政♥府♥兑换金条
Three o’clock in the morninG, about eiGht hours from now
凌晨三点钟 也就是从现在开始8小时后
we’re gonna hijack that truck.
我们要抢那辆车
All right, everybody look at the map. This is where we’re gonna be.
好了 每个人都看这个地图 这就是我们要埋伏的地方
What the fuck is this? He was listening by the door.
这他妈的是怎么回事? 他在门口偷听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!