Oh, God. Dear God.
上帝 亲爱的上帝
Look, sweetheart
看 甜心
Sweetheart, first of all
甜心 首先
we’re not shooting the hooker scene until tomorrow.
到明天也拍不完那场渔船戏
And the hair, please, what is it? Something from the cliche store?
还有那些假发 都是什么啊? 是哪个废弃商店里找到的?
Raoul. This is a friend of mine.
罗尔 这是我的一个朋友
Patti. This is Patti Lo. This is Raoul.
拍提 这是拍提·卢 这是罗尔
Patti Lo?
拍提·卢?
Patti LoPresti?
拍提·卢普斯提?
I am so very, very sorry.
真是太抱歉了
How dare you not inform me that Mrs. LoPresti is on the set today!
你怎么没通知我卢普斯提夫人来到片场?
You are fired! Get out!
你被解雇了 出去!
That is why I’m Please, enjoy your visit with us.
那就是为什么 请享受您的这次到访吧
And if there is anything at all that I can do
如果有什么我可以效劳
Go fuck yourself.
去操你自己吧
Immediately. Immediately.
马上 马上
He’s from the theater.
他是从戏剧转过来的
Should I wait here, Mr. Rigazzi? No, pull the car up your ass and wait there.
我在这等吗 莱咖兹先生? 把车开到那 在那等吧
Get over your hurt feelings, okay?
别哭着脸了好不好?
Tell me. Was she angry? Am I in danger?
告诉我 她生气了吗? 我处于危险之中吗?
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
I just wouldn’t start my car for a couple of weeks if I were you.
如果我是你我就几个月不开自己的车那样就没危险了
I’ll have Brian do it. He’s new.
还有布赖恩可以支使 他是新来的
Hey, Paul.
嘿 保罗
Hey, Lou.
嘿 卢
This is Lou Rigazzi, Lou the Wrench.
这是卢·莱咖兹 卢·文气
The Wrench?
文气?
Brian? Sorry.
布赖恩? 不好意思
Start my car!
把我的车开过来
Now!
快!
Come on, I wanna talk to you.
来 我要和你谈谈
The guy who shot at you, he was acting on his own.
那个朝你开枪的家伙正在自食其果
I never gave the order. Yeah?
我没有发过那样的命令 是吗?
He’s been taken care of. There won’t be another incident.
他正被严厉看管 不会再有这样的事故了
Unless you’re thinking of working for Patti Lo.
除非你考虑效力于拍提·卢
Me? No.
我? 不会的
Good. Then I got no beef with you.
好 那我就不但心你了
Good, I can sleep better.
好 我可以睡个安稳觉了
Let me tell you, because that’s not the way to go.
我告诉你 那不是该走的路
You wanna back a winner, which is gonna be me, okay?
你想重新做一个胜者 而我应该是一个胜者 明白吗?
It only makes sense.
这样只会毫无意义
So you come work for me. I’ll treat you right.
所以你要过来我这边 我会好好待你
No, thanks.
不 谢谢了
So much for sleeping better.
好好睡觉吧
You be careful.
小心点哦
Listen, Jelly, you just pick numbers.
听着 杰利 你只要调个数字
You know why? It’s an open race. Jelly.
你知道为啥吗? 这是公平竞赛 杰利
Hey, doc! How you doing? How you doing?
嘿 大夫 你好啊? 你好?
How are you? How are you, Yo-Yo?
你好? 你好 还有你?
Mo-Mo.
莫莫
Mo-Mo, right. I was thinking of the cellist.
莫莫 好 我在想那个大提琴家啊
Jelly, where’s Paul?
杰利 保罗在哪?
He’s in his camper.
在他的帐篷里
Yeah.
进来
Doc, what are you doing here?
大夫 你来这干嘛?
What am I doing here? What are you doing here?
我来这干嘛? 那你们又在这干嘛?
I came to tell you that you had a meeting with your parole officer, and who do I see?
我来告诉你你和你的假释官见面 而我却见到了谁?
Patti LoPresti!
拍提·卢普斯提
Patti who?
什么拍提?
Stop lying to me. Your whole gang is here.
别骗我了 你的整对人马都在这
Who says I’m lying? I finally get a straight job,
谁说我撒谎了? 我最终找到了一份诚实的工作
I start getting my life together
我的生活开始步入正轨
and you start accusing me? That’s how much you trust me?
而你却开始责难我? 这就是你对我的信任?
Paul, it’s not that I don’t trust you. It’s just that I don’t trust you.
保罗 不是我信任你 只是我没信任你
This is what’s so hard about being an ex-con.
这就是个曾被判刑人的难处
You make one mistake and nobody lets you forget it.
你犯了一个错误 而别人总让你不能忘怀
So now you’re the victim? Paul, I want the truth.
那么现在你是无辜的? 保罗 我需要真♥相♥
Wait a second.
等会儿
Say that again. Say what?
再说一遍 说什么?
What you just said. “I want the truth.” I want the truth.
就是你刚才说的 “我需要真♥相♥” 我需要真♥相♥
No, strong, like before. Paul, I want the truth!
不 再有力度点 就像刚才说的 保罗 我需要真♥相♥
That’s it. That’s good.
就是这样 很好
What? I’m serious, that had power.
什么? 我是认真的 这种力度
I believed you. You could be an actor. Paul, I am not an actor.
我相信你 你可以成为一个好演员 保罗 我不是演员
You’re better than the bums here.
你比这的一帮游民强多了
There’s this part you could do. I can’t. We have this meeting.
这是你能做好的 不行 我们要去见保释官
We’re shooting now. There’s this part, you could do it. I’m telling you, it’s you.
我们现在就去拍摄 就是这样 你一定可以做好
I did do Music Man in high school. People thought I was quite good.
在高中我做乐曲 大家说我做的很好
Jelly, what are you?
杰利 你干吗?
Help! Help!
救命!
Hey, help me!
救命!
I don’t wanna do this!
我不想这么做
Does that screaming sound real to you? Yeah, that sounds pretty real to me.
那种叫喊你觉得真实吗? 是的 相当真实
That was not funny at all. There was no harness. They could’ve dropped me.
这不好玩 没有绳子拴着 我会掉下去的
If you didn’t wanna do it, you should’ve said.
如果你不想 你可以说出来啊
You said a scene on the roof. I didn’t know they would throw me off.
你说是一出房♥顶戏 我不知道他们要把我丢出去
They didn’t throw you off. They hung you over the side. That’s it.
他们没丢 只是把你挂在屋顶而已
I know what you’re doing. You’re upset that I have custody of you
我知道你在干嘛 你不安于我揭破你的事实
so you passive-aggressively make me look like a fool.
所有你就如此紧张 敌视 把我弄得像个傻瓜
Come on. You were great. You were great.
少来 你没事啊
Second take, I thought, was better than the first.
我觉得 第二次演肯定会好于第一次的
Jelly wasn’t giving me much, honestly. So I
老实说 杰利给我的钱不多 所以我
Screw you, Paul. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. That’s it. Okay.
你这个吝啬鬼保罗 哦 伙计 没事了 没事了
What are you doing, selfmedicating again? No.
你在干嘛 自我治疗吗? 没有
Don’t give me that decongestant, multivitamin shit.
别让我见到那种充血药 多种维生素的废物
Come on, what are you doing? Ginkgo biloba. Helps my memory
别了 瞧你在干嘛? 银杏口服液 增强记忆力吧
and I forget what else. But don’t worry about me.
其他功能我忘了 别提我担心
Worry about what you’re gonna say to this parole officer.
想想怎么去跟保释官说吧
I mean, what are you gonna tell him? That you left my house?
我是说 跟他说什么 你离开了我的房♥子?
That you got your gang back together? And for what? A high-school dropout reunion?
你招回了你的人马? 为了什么? 办一个高校辍学生联盟?
You recognize that car? Which car?
你认得那辆车? 哪辆啊?
The one that’s been following us for the last few miles.
那辆跟了我们好几英里的
That? Oh, yeah. I know that car. That’s a Mercedes S500. That is one sweet machine.
那个? 是的 那是辆梅塞德斯S500 一款可爱的车
It’s an eight bore. It comes in a 12, which is a beast.
八缸发动机 排气量超大 整个一头野兽
Lose them. What?
甩掉它 什么?
Lose them. What?
甩掉它 什么?
Lose them! Lose that car? You can’t
甩掉他们! 甩掉那辆车? 不能
I’m gonna stop, Paul. This could be the FBI.
我要停下来 保罗 那很有可能是FBI
The FBI is two cars back. You gotta be more observant. Left.
FBI是后面的第二辆车 你要多多注意 左拐
I’m pulling over. They won’t shoot us. It’s daylight.
我要靠边 现在是白天 他们不会朝我们开枪的
Broad daylight is the best time. They can see better. Right!
大白天是最好的时机 他们可以看得更清楚 右拐
We gotta stop. This is a lease.
我要停 这车是租的
Hey, it’s a goddamn lease!
嘿 这他妈可是租的车
Move over. I’ll drive. Move over where?
走开 我来开车 走到哪?
Get in the back seat. Back seat! Damn seat belt.
去后座 后座! 该死的后座
Get over!
好了
Buckle up, doc. It’s gonna get worse?
大夫 抠好安全带 这会更糟糕吗?
It ain’t gonna get better.
不会更好的
Stop it!
停下
Oh, my God.
哦 天啦
You think they’ll get out?
你觉得他们可以出来吗?
Yeah, that’s James Bond and that Sea Hunt guy, so they got a good shot.
是啊 詹姆斯·邦德和那个渔人就爬出来了 他们演的真不错
I feel bad. Where are you going? I gotta take care of this.
我感觉不爽 你要去哪? 我去处理这件事
Paul, your parole officer Send him my regards.
保罗 那你的保释官 代为转告我给他的问候
Paul, I’m warning you. If you leave now So long, doc.
保罗 我警告你 如果你现在开溜 再见 医生
That’s it. You’re on your own now, pal. That’s it. I’m done.
好吧 你现在自己搞定吧 伙计 跟我没关系了
I’m
我是
screwed.
喝醉了
So where is he, doctor?
那么大夫 他在哪?
I wish I knew.
希望我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!