although it’s worth it for the authenticity.
尽管真正值得这么做
Well, it looks authentic.
嗯 看上去是这样
Hey, Tony!
嘿 托尼
Tony.
托尼
Anthony Bella, Nicky Caesar.
安东尼·伊沙贝拉 尼克·恺撒
This is Paul Vitti. You don’t have to tell me who he is.
这是保罗·维提 不用告诉我他是谁
It’s a pleasure to meet you, mate. Hey, mate.
很高兴见到你 伙伴 嘿 伙伴
I don’t believe this. An English guy.
难以置信 这看起来像个英国小伙
You ain’t even Italian. AustralianItalian.
你不是意大利人 澳大利亚裔意大利人
There’s a lot of paisans down under. Down under what?
在澳大利亚我还有很多女同胞 澳大利亚什么啊?
You like to laugh, don’t you? It’s a nervous defense mechanism.
你喜欢笑是吧? 这是一种神经防御技能
I don’t have to do it if it bothers you. So I’ll just
如果打扰你我就不笑了 我只是
So, Paul, are you gonna join us?
那么 保罗 你要加入我们吗?
I’m thinking I might. I like the whole setup here.
我想是吧 我喜欢这儿的环境
Sensational, mate. I can’t wait to work with you. I got a lot of questions for you.
非常好 伙伴 我等不及要和你共事了 我有很多问题要问你
All right, mate. All right.
好吧 伙伴 好的
Can we get this fucking shot? Yes, yes.
我们能拍这个该死的镜头了吗? 当然
Paul, thank you. And welcome.
保罗 谢谢 也欢迎你
Welcome aboard.
欢迎来到这里
Couple of things.
一堆事儿了
I don’t know who makes these decisions
我不知道是谁做的决定
but there are things that I see that don’t look right.
但是有些事情我觉得不对
Yes, I sensed this myself.
是的 我也察觉到了
Which elements strike you as wrong?
哪个方面你觉得错了?
Well, the people, mainly. I mean, you got a boss who speaks Australian.
嗯 主要是人 我觉得 你有个说澳大利亚语的老板
What the fuck is that about? Not my first choice.
这算什么啊? 这不是我的第一选择
And your background is what? Theater, mostly.
你以前主要干嘛? 主要搞戏剧
That figures. I got some people I could bring around
懂了 我可以说服一些人加入你们
that will add a certain authenticity to the whole thing.
这些人可以让你的这堆事变得确定一些
I would be eternally grateful to you if you could.
如果你那样我会经常感激你的
Is there anything else that you would need?
你还有别的什么需要吗?
I’d like one of those trailers like the stars got.
我需要一辆明星级的拖车
Done! Done! I am gonna go put that in the works right now.
好 好 我马上就去办
Right.

Brian!
布赖恩
Hey, Paul. You really gonna do this? Yeah, I’m really gonna do this.
嘿 保罗 你真要干这个? 是啊 我真要
Are you out of your fucking mind? I’m going nuts already with this job thing.
你发什么疯啊? 这种工作真让我抓狂
In a week, I’ll fucking kill this Raoul or I’ll kill myself.
一周之内 我就会受不了而杀了那个罗尔或杀了自己
This is just a good cover till I figure out what I’m gonna do. But call the guys.
在我查清楚事情之前这只是个掩护 只不过利用一下这些人
You know, there’s a line here. Yeah, it’s in back of me.
嘿 这里要排队的 是啊 在我后面排着呢
Take the chicken and the two pastas.
要鸡肉和两份通心粉
You must be a teamster. Youse don’t stop eating.
你真像头牲口 总是不停的吃
“Tell me why I’d give a shit about your wife’s cousin?”
“告诉我我要干嘛要和你胡扯你妻子的表妹?”
No, no good. It’s not good?
不好 不好吗?
What about this line?”Stevie Wonder sees more shit than you do!”
那这句呢?”斯蒂芬宁可见大便也不想见呢你”
No. Never. It’s not good?
不行 太次了 不好吗?
Never.
不好
“How much does the chosen snitch want for this?”
“那个选中的告密者要多少?”
No? No.
不行? 不行
It’s no good. No good.
不好 不好
Jesus.

That’s it. That’s That’s the end of the scene.
这已经是 这已经是这出戏的结尾了
There’s no dialogue in the scene. You’re better off.
这出戏没有对白了 最好没有
Get in the car.
上车
We going to the prom? Shut up and get in the car.
我们要去舞会? 闭嘴 上车
I know.
我知道了
Sit down.
坐下
Careful. The eggs are on the bottom.
小心 鸡蛋可在最下面
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
You the shrink taking care of Paul Vitti?
是你这个衰人照顾保罗·维提的?
Yes, I am. So is he nuts, or what?
是的 是我 那么他有点疯癫 还是什么?
I’m sorry, I don’t discuss my patients’ cases with anyone.
抱歉 我不跟别人谈论我的病人的情况
Discuss it.
说!
He’s suffering from a chronic anxiety, and
他有慢性焦虑症 还有
And what?
还有什么?
Antisocial personality disorder.
反♥社♥会♥的变♥态♥人格
Sociopathy.
不善社会活动
I’m getting a fucking headache here. What are you trying to say?
我头痛死了 你都在说什么呢?
He has a criminal temperament.
他有犯罪欲望
He’s a criminal?
他会犯罪?
This is news?
这是新闻吗?
And for that you need a doctor degree?
治疗那个你需要医生学位吗?
What do you do for him?
你都给他做了什么?
I try to get him to see the possibility of change.
我让他看到改变自己的希望
Wrong.

You do not want him to change.
你不想他改变
That’s Mrs. LoPresti.
这是卢普斯提夫人
Patti.
拍提
Patti, I’m Ben Sobel.
拍提 我是本·苏贝尔
Paul Vitti is very important to this family.
保罗·维提对这个大家族很重要
We don’t want to see you turning him into a stromboni.
我们不想让你把他变成一个Stromboni
Stromboni? The thing they clean the ice with at the hockey games?
Stromboni? 是曲棍球比赛中扫冰的工具吗?
That’s a Zamboni, asshole. Stromboni.
那是Zamboni 衰人 这个是Stromboni
It’s a bull with his balls cut off.
那代表一头被阎掉的公牛
No, we don’t want to see that happen. Not unless you want to be one too.
我们不希望那样 你也不想变成那样
No, I’m very attached to my balls.
不想 我很喜欢我的蛋蛋的
As you can probably tell.
就像你说的那样
Then do the right thing. Understand?
那么就做正确的事情 明白了吗?
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 是的 我明白了
Goodbye.
再见
No hard feelings.
没有痛苦感吧
No, and probably never again.
是的 以后都不会有了
We’re gonna need a grapple or a crane. Fifty-foot boom, at least.
我们需要一辆抓斗机或者起重机 至少55匹马力
I seen one in Bayonne, but I’ll call around.
我在本约尼见到一台 我去弄过来
All right, see what you can do.
好 照你说的办
And we’re gonna need a city bus. Anybody got ideas about that?
而且我们还需要辆城市公车 有人能搞到吗?
I got a guy in the Transit Authority. He owes me big.
在运输管理局有一个伙计欠我很多
Let me know when you want me to call. Hello, Paul.
你说什么时候去找找他 喂 保罗
Hey. How you doing? Hi, guys. How are you?
怎么样啊? 嘿 大伙 好啊?
Patti, how you doing? Good. I guess everyone’s gone Hollywood.
拍提 你怎么样? 好啊 我猜大家都要去好莱坞发展了
Excuse me. This is a closed set. We’re about to start shooting.
不好意思? 这里是要封闭的 我们要开始拍摄了
Yeah? So am I. Let’s walk. Come on.
是啊? 我也是 我们去散步 快点
I heard you had some more trouble. Yeah, Lou the Wrench took a shot at me.
我听说你又有更多的麻烦了 是啊 卢·文气给了我一枪
I don’t have to tell you, Paul. Alone on the streets, you don’t stand a chance.
我没必要告诉你 保罗 单独上街你 是没有安全感的
That’s what the family is all about.
这就是现在家庭的境况
Since the old days when the grandfathers first came over.
自从老祖父第一次过来后
It’s not something you walk away from.
有些事情你就不能回避了
When you’re a Jet, you’re a Jet all the way.
凤宿鸡舍 其志在天
What? Nothing.
什么? 没什么
So you wanna tell me what’s going on?
那么你要告诉我怎么回事?
I see you have your whole crew back together.
我见到你招回了你你所有的同事
Nothing’s going on. They’re actors now.
没什么 他们现在都是演员了
Don’t bullshit me, Paul.
保罗 别跟我废话了
I know you’re planning something, and I’m feeling left out.
我知道你在计划什么 我也感觉出来了
All right. All right, I’ll tell you. Something’s going down.
好好 我告诉你 有些东西该衰落了
You’ll get your end.
你的末日将至
Just let us do what we gotta do. It’ll be fine.
只要让我们做我们要做的 就会没事
Okay?
好啊?
You’re a good friend. I would never insist on something like this
你是一个良友 我从没如此坚持过
but I’d feel better if you’d bring Eddie and a couple of my guys in
不过我觉得你要是让我把埃迪还有其他几个人安插在这
you know, to help you with the job.
你知道 也许对你的工作有帮助
Eddie “Yeah, what?”
埃迪”什么啊?”
He’s a good man. He’s a fucking jerkoff.
他是个很能的人 他是个怪人
He’s young. He’s got a lot to learn.
他太年轻 要学的还很多
What is this, crime school? This is a serious thing we’re doing here.
那这是什么 犯罪学校? 我们在这从事一项严肃的工作啊
Check him out. Talk to Frankie Brush. Talk to Jackie the Jew.
那可以看看么 和弗兰克 布♥什♥ 还有那个犹太人杰克谈谈
He’s worked jobs with them before. They’ll vouch for him.
他们以前共事过 他们可以保证
Paul, please. For me.
保罗 拜托 就算是为了我
He does what I tell him, stays out of the way, and he keeps his fucking mouth shut.
那他照我说的做 别插手 闭上他的鸟嘴
All right. Fine. Thanks, Paul. I really appreciate this.
好 很好 保罗 很感激你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!