A marker.
里程碑
You know who was always a favorite of mine?
你知道谁一直是我的最爱?
The late, great Groucho Marx.
已故的 伟大的马♥克♥思♥
Because he would put stuff on his, on his
因为他老是这么放东西 放到
He would draw them in on his eyebrows and then
放到眼皮上 然后
“That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard.” He would do stuff like that.
“这是我听过最荒谬的事情” 他还会那样做
Hey, look. I’m the sheriff of the undersea club.
看 我是海底俱乐部的部长
Salute me, I’m Captain Midnight.
向我致敬 我是米的赖特长官
Ultimately, it’s just sad.
最后 这真悲惨
That’s what I’ve been jerking off to the last 850 nights, a home-cooked meal.
那是我过去850个夜晚苦苦烹制的 一份家庭熟肉
Yeah, like a nice fucking lamb chop.
是啊 像是从小羊羔身上弄下来的
A nice home-cooked meal. Like
一份鲜美的家庭熟肉 就像
Let me think of a good one. A tuna casserole?
让我想个更好的 金枪鱼沙锅?
Help me.
帮帮我
I just wanted to see it again.
我想再看一遍
We still going? We’re good? Okay. We’ll beat it to death.
还继续? 没事? 我们都快不行了
All right. That was great. I think we can move on.
好 不错 我想我们可以继续了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!