That’s a fact.
那是事实
How do we know Rogers didn’t lease this house and pretend to be the butler?
我们怎么知道罗杰斯不可能呢
Oh, no, no, no. Bad psychology!
不不不 不符合,心理学
You can rule Rogers out definitely.
罗杰斯完全没有嫌疑
I don’t see why. Look at the shape of his head.
为什么 从他的行为来看
He hasn’t the brains for it.
他没这么大胆子
And don’t forget there’s something else, sir.My wife was one of the victims.
别忘了,先生 我妻子也是受害者
In my time, Rogers, I’ve had several husbands before me guilty of the murder of their wives.
罗杰斯,我判过好几个案子是 丈夫杀死妻子的
Well, if you put it that way, sir, they…they do sometimes drive a man crazy.
如果是这样,她们肯定干了什么 让男人发疯的事情
We must suspect each and everyone among us.
我们每个人都值得怀疑
Now, I warn everybody to be on his guard.
我警告大家要小,心警惕
If not…
如果没有
We shall all go the same way.
我们都会得到一样的下场
And Mr. Owen
欧文先生
will very soon be alone
很快就会剩一个人
on this island.
在这岛上
E flat, Miss Claythorne.
放松,小姐
Aren’t you afraid the others will think your playing inappropriate.
这样的话有人会觉得 你弹得不合时宜
I can’t stand the silence. I have to do something.
我受不了了 我一定要干点什么
Go on playing.
继续弹吧
If it’s any comfort to you,
说点让你,心安的 有个人不怀疑你
there’s one person who doesn’t suspect you.Thank you.
谢谢 感觉好多了吧
Aren’t you going to return the compliment?I haven’t made up my mind about you, Mr. Lombard.
隆巴德先生,我对您的身份 还不确定呢
Whom do you suspect?
保留你的怀疑
The one nearest the fire.
火旁边的那个?
I think you’re wrong.
我觉得你错了
Well, who then?
那是谁?
A man who believes in punishing crimes.
一个相信惩治犯罪的人
His brain might snap and he’d want to be executioner.
他可能很走火入魔 想当个刽子手
After having been a judge.
在当法官很多年以后
Rogers, I’d like to ask you a few questions.
罗杰斯,我能问你几个问题吗?
Did you…
你有没有…
prepare a nice dinner? Just cold meat, sir.
…准备顿大餐 只是冷肉,先生
I see. I’m sure you do your best, Rogers.
哦,这样啊 你已经尽力了
Is there plenty of food for the weekend?
周末的食物是否充足?
Oh, yes, sir. Everything was provided for.
是的,都准备好了
Oh, Mr. Blore, may I ask you a question?
布洛尔先生 我可以问您一个问题吗?
Of course, of course, my dear fellow.
当然可以,伙计
How many will you be for dinner tonight?
你们今晚有多少人要吃饭呢
But… Oh, I see what you mean. Yes.
但…好 我知道你的意思
Don’t forget your vote, Rogers.
罗杰斯,别忘记你的票
In a case like this, a secret vote is the only way to bring out into the open how we are all thinking.
我做这个匿名投票是为了 让大家都说出自己的怀疑
No, no, no. Never touch it. No.
不,不碰了
But under the circumstances.
但我会保持清醒的
Now, whom do we suspect of being Mr. Owen?
现在来看看谁是欧文先生的嫌疑人
Mr. Lombard, one vote.
隆巴德先生,一票
Mr. Blore, one vote.
布洛尔先生,一票
Haha
哈哈
Dr. Armstrong, one vote.
阿姆斯特朗医生,一票
Rogers, one vote.
罗杰斯,一票
Miss Brent, one vote.
布伦特小姐,一票
I see I haven’t been neglected.
我也没有被忽略
One vote.
一票
Another vote for you. Rogers. You win.
你的另一票,罗杰斯 你嬴了
You mean, sir, that I am being accused?
你是说我被控告了
Well, it’s not precisely a majority,
不是说你有罪
but you have the most votes.
但是你有多数票
They’re saying its me, because I’m only a butler.
不可能,我只是个管家
You said I didn’t have the brains to do it.
你说我没有胆量做
I didn’t vote for you, Rogers. Well, who did then?
罗杰斯,我没怀疑你 谁怀疑我
Who didn’t drink the cocktail you just served?
刚才谁没喝你给的鸡尾酒?
You think I poisoned those cocktails?
你们认为这是有毒的鸡尾酒
I’ll show you, sir.
我证明给你看
Picking on an innocent man!
我是无辜的
I can’t touch even a drop of alcohol.
我一滴都不剩地喝完
No…
不要…
And if that’s what you think of me,I’m not going to serve any dinner.
如果这样让你们怀疑我 我不会再准备食物了
Oh, Rogers, come back here!
罗杰斯,到这里来
You can’t do that!
你不能那样做
Don’t look so offended, Rogers.
罗杰斯,不要看起来这么受委屈
If it had been anybody but you, sir.
如果受委屈 也是您给的
I’m sorry, Rogers.But, how do I know that you didn’t vote for me?
对不起,罗杰斯 但我也不知道你有没有投我
I didn’t, Your Honor.
我没投给你
I voted for… well…
我投给了…以后会知道的
Time will tell.After all, Rogers, nobody in this house is above suspicion.
罗杰斯,没人在这屋子里不被怀疑
Never in my life, have I been accused of any crime, sir.
我这辈子都没被指控 过任何罪行,先生
What about that gramophone record?
那留声机唱片里的内容呢
What about it?
怎么了
That woman you worked for,
你服务的那个女人
she left you some money, didn’t she?
她给你留下了点钱,不是吗
Let’s not stand on our dignity, Rogers.
我们可以留点面子了,罗杰斯
After all, she was sick.
毕竟她病了
Didn’t you shorten her suffering in this world?
你…缩短了她在这世上 受苦的时间吗?
With the complicity, of course, of poor Mrs. Rogers?
当然,以一种比较温和的方法
I’m not going to argue with you, sir.
我不擅长和你辩驳
But what makes you think I would kill anybody who wasn’t going to leave me any money?
但您怎么会想我会 杀一个不会给我钱的人呢
No, thank you.
不,谢谢
Pardon me.
相信我
Obviously, we can’t sit up all night, like this.
我要去睡觉 我们不可能整晚这样熬夜
I’m going to retire.
我要休息了
Good night.
晚安
If you don’t mind, I’ll say good night too.
你们不介意的话 我也想说晚安
If you don’t mind, Miss Claythorne,I would rather go upstairs alone.
如果你不介意,克莱索恩小姐 我想一个人上楼
May I remind you, Miss Brent, that I am the only one whose name wasn’t mentioned in the voting.
布伦特小姐,你忘了吗? 我是唯一一个没有票数的人
That’s what I mean.
我真的想一个人
I find that fact most peculiar.
我发现那诡异的事实
I know Miss Brent won’t mind if there’s a third person.
我知道布伦特小姐会发现 我是第三个睡觉的人
Not so fast, Mr. Lombard.
不要那么快,隆巴德先生
I’ll go with you.
我和你一起
The more the merrier. And safer.
这样更高兴点 也安全点
Warm in here, isn’t it?
这里很温暖吧
Yes, quite warm, quite warm.
对,挺暖的
And lonely.
寂寞?
Yes, quite lonely, quite… quite lonely.
对,挺寂寞的
Rogers! Yes, sir?
罗杰斯 什么事,先生?
Oh, would you mind keeping us company for a while?
你能陪一下我们吗?
Anything you wish, sir.
随您便,先生
Don’t put any water in it. I shan’t, sir.
别喝了 没关系,先生
Good night, Miss Claythorne.
晚安,克莱索恩小姐
Don’t forget to lock your door.
别忘了锁门
You cannot lock out the devil.
你锁不了恶魔
I think there’s another one who’s barmy.
你找到另一个说胡话的人
It’s going to end with the whole lot going that way.
要是那样的话这世界就不用锁了
I don’t fancy you will, Blore.
我想你不会锁门的
No. It takes a lot to send me off my head.
不会,锁门很别扭
I don’t think you’ll be going that way, either.
我不习惯
I feel quite sane at the moment. Thank you.
我现在也这样,谢谢
Have you told him?
你要睡了吗?
Yes, sir.I know the jury’s decision.
是的,先生,我明白
You’ll feel safer if I didn’t stay inside the house tonight.
如果我今晚睡在屋子里 你们肯定觉得不安全
Well then, I shall sleep in the woodshed.
所以我到小柴房♥睡
And now, if you’ll excuse me. Good night.
失陪了,晚安
I’ll lock it behind him. That’s not enough, Mr. Blore.
我把他锁在外面 这不够,布洛尔先生
Still seven.
还是7个
Lock that door, please.
请锁了那个门
Put the key there.
把钥匙放在那里
We’ll have no more Indian tricks tonight.
今晚不会有印第安人失踪了
Lock it, Mr. Blore.
布洛尔先生,锁上
No wait! Now no one can get in there but you.
等等,只有你能进去
Oh, I see. But,
哦,我明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!