He takes the chopper and splits his own cranium,as the Doctor would say.
他举起斧头,如医生说的 砍向自己的脑袋
Fact.
事实
I’d like to see you do that to yourself, Blore.
我想看你示范,布洛尔
It would take practice.
实践一下
Anyone inside the house could leave without being noticed.
屋子里的任何人都可以 在没人注意的情况下离开
True, Miss Brent? Perfectly true.
对吗,布伦特小姐 完全正确
The murderer meets Rogers outside and kills him.
凶手在外面见到罗杰斯,把他杀了
He then takes the key from his victim’s pocket,
然后从受害人的口袋里拿走钥匙
and you know the rest.
完成剩下的步骤
Yes, but the key was still in Rogers’ pocket!
是,但钥匙还在罗杰斯的口袋里
Of course.The murderer puts the key back in Rogers’ pocket and goes to bed again.
当然,凶手把钥匙放回罗杰斯口袋 再回房♥间睡觉
Or goes for an innocent walk before breakfast.
或者在早餐前去散个步
Sorry, Miss Brent.
布伦特小姐,不好意思
Anyone have more tea?
有谁还要茶吗?
Lombard!
隆巴德
Lombard!
隆巴德
Yes, Blore?
怎么了,布洛尔
What you doing here? You called me, didn’t you?
你在这里干什么 你叫我,不是吗
Yes. Oh, yes, yes.
哦,是…
I ain’t saying,but don’t you think the old judge knows too much?
我想说那老法官是不是做得太多了
Describing every move…You’d think he had been at the scene of the crime.
分♥析♥每一个举动 好像他就在案发现场
My dear Blore, in my opinion you haven’t a chance.
我的观点是你也有嫌疑
Why is that? Lack of imagination.
什么意思 只是推测
A criminal with a brain like U N Owen…can think rings around you, anytime he wants to.
像你和欧文一样的罪犯可以在 任何时候掩藏自己
No man ever got the better of me… yet.
还没人逃过我的眼睛呢
How about a woman?
女人们呢
Yes, yes, one should never trust a woman.
是啊是啊,女人是不可信的
She’s clearly a manic-depressive.
她明显…
I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.
我不知道为什么之前没看见她
She was very strange in the kitchen this morning.
她今天早上在厨房♥很奇怪
We all behaved strangely,
我们都知道她很奇怪
but I find no evidence. She left no clue.
但没有证据和线索
But she did.
有的
What about this, eh?
这个呢
No sane person would think about using seaweed as a pattern for a shawl.
没有正常人会把海草当成丝带
She tried to throw us off the track.It’s her! I’ll stake my life, it’s her.
她拿它回来的 就是她,我拿生命担♥保♥就是她
Wait, Blore.Let Miss Claythorne call her.
等等,布洛尔 让克莱索恩小姐叫吧
She’ll be less suspicious.
她比较不被怀疑
Miss Brent!
布伦特小姐
Miss Brent!
布伦特小姐
Miss Brent! Miss Brent!
布伦特小姐,布伦特小姐
It’s no use, Miss Claythorne.
没用了,克莱索恩小姐
She’ll not answer.
她不会回答了
Look at the bee! Look at the bee!
看那蜜蜂 看那蜜蜂
Just an ordinary bee, Miss Claythorne.
只是只普通的蜜蜂,克莱索恩小姐
Nothing, but a small mark on the neck.
除了脖子上有个小伤口, 什么都没有
Here’s your bee, Doctor.
这就是那蜜蜂,医生
Somebody must have taken it. It’s not here. See for yourself.
肯定有人拿走它了 它不见了
What poison was injected? I can only guess.
你自己看看 里面有什么毒药?
It was very potent.
剧毒气体
She must have died immediately.
她肯定立刻死亡
But the bee. That bee in her room.
但那蜜蜂 蜜蜂在她房♥间里
That’s our murderer’s artistic touch
那个凶手很顽固
He likes to stick to his blasted nursery jingle.
他坚持按那血腥的童谣行事
He’s mad. We’re all mad.
疯了 我们都疯了
I’m not, Mr. Lombard. I still have my reasoning powers.
我没有,隆巴德先生 我还有分♥析♥的能力
There are five of us left.
现在的状况是
One of us is a murderer.
我们中的一个人是凶手
The rest of us are defenseless. Defenseless?
你觉得谁是嫌疑人 嫌疑人?
How do we know one of us hasn’t have a revolver?
我知道你们中的一个人有手♥枪♥
A good point, Blore! How do we know?
或许是布洛尔,谁知道
Well, I know I haven’t got one.
你们知道,我没有的
Dear me, it’s against the law.
持枪是违法的
How about you, Doctor?
医生,你呢
Of course not. You may search me, gentlemen, search me.
你们可以搜我身,搜啊
Miss Claythorne? I wish I had.
克莱索恩小姐? 我希望我有
Quite right, Miss Claythorne, it’s an unfortunate oversight.
布洛尔先生,我的答案恰好相反
One should never be careless, when visiting a place one doesn’t know.
到一个陌生的地方再小,心也不为过
Why didn’t you tell us that you had a revolver?
为什么不告诉我们你有手♥枪♥
Nobody asked me.
没人问我
I’ve got him! Search his pockets.
我来搜你的身
Aren’t you wasting your time?
别浪费时间了
I know where it is.
我知道在哪里
Judge, you said just now that one of us was the murderer.
法官先生 刚才你说我们中的一个是凶手
If I were you, I wouldn’t let Blore get at that gun.
我要是你,就不会 让布洛尔拿到那枪
It’s not here!Look again, Blore. It’s got to be there.
不在这里 再看看,布洛尔,应该在那里
Look in his pockets!Don’t. Get him off. Get him off.
看他口袋 不,放开我
It’s not here.
没有
What did you do with it? What did you do with it?
你做了什么 你做了什么
Good heavens, where is it?
天啊,是谁呢
The one who can answer that question,is obviously not going to speak.
那个能回答这个问题的人 肯定不打算回答的
At a time like this.
在这种时候还在玩
A game of the mind, Blore, a game of the mind.
玩智力游戏有助于 玩其他的智力游戏
You know the safest thing for you to do is stay in your room, with the door locked.
对你来说最安全的是待在房♥间里
What about yourself?
锁上门
Oh, I wouldn’t stay out here alone with any of the others.
那你呢 我不会留你一个人
Why not?
为什么?
Don’t you think it strange that there’s never a third person present when anything unpleasant occurs?
当不愉快的事情发生时, 总没有第三个人在场, 你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
Mr. Owen always manages to be alone with his victim.
欧文先生总是和受害者单独相处
When a third person is present, nothing happens.
当第三个人在场,没有事情会发生
Doesn’t that make you nervous,
你紧张了吗?
out here with me, alone?But, we’re not alone.
和我单独相处 我们不是单独相处
I asked Mr. Blore to keep an eye on us.
我叫了布洛尔先生照看我们
He’s my third person.
他是我的第三人
Blore!
布洛尔
Look, another misfortune.
看,又有不好的事情发生了
Something wrong with the machinery.
发电机有点坏了
Batteries must be running down.
可能电池快用完了
We’ve got to keep every light in the house burning tonight.
我们在今晚必须保持灯火通明
I’ll go to the woodshed and see to it.
我去柴房♥看看
Leave it on, Doctor, leave it on.
医生,别理他
Put you off your game, wouldn’t it, this flickering?
先生,您看起来玩这游戏很在行啊
You went away from the window and left me alone.
你不在窗户旁,留下我一个人
I’ve got to go to the woodshed. You better go to your room and lock your door.
我要去柴房♥,你最好回房♥间 锁好门
I shall.
我会的
Where’s Miss Claythorne? I don’t know.
克莱索恩小姐在哪里 我不知道
Where’s Blore? Went out to the woodshed.
布洛尔在哪里? 应该在柴房♥
Woodshed?
柴房♥?
What’s wrong, Doctor?
医生,有什么问题?
Oh, I see.
我知道了
You and I, well, we are alone in the house.
屋子里只剩下我们两个人了
Lombard! Lombard! Come here! Don’t leave us!
隆巴德,回来 隆巴德,不要丢下我们
Where’s Vera? Vera?
维拉在哪里? 维拉?
Miss Claythorne! Answer me! Don’t come any closer! Where is she?
克莱索恩小姐,她在哪里? 别靠近我
Keep back!Blore, if I you don’t tell me, I swear I’ll kill you.
后退 告诉我,不然我会杀了你的
If you make another move, I’ll brain you.
不出去,我打你了
You know, Doctor, please give me a chance.
不,请给我个机会
If you are Mr. Owen, friend tell me.
如果你是欧文先生,告诉我
I… I won’t say a word to the others.
我不会和别人说的
Don’t torment me this way.
不要这么说
If you want to kill the others, I won’t interfere.
如果你要杀别人,我不会插手
I won’t say a word.
我什么都不会说
I’ll even help you if you spare my life.
这辈子都会守口如瓶
Look, I trust you.
看,我相信你
Don’t you trust me?
你不相信我吗
Um… yes.
嗯,是的
That’s more reasonable.Don’t come any closer!
这就对了 别靠近我,先生
Isn’t your arm getting tired? Don’t worry about me.
这是开玩笑吗?我累了 用不着你担,心我
Listen, if Miss Claythorne is safe in her room as you say,we are both behaving like idiots.
如果克莱索恩小姐在房♥间平安无事 我们在这里像个白♥痴♥
Can’t get round me that way. I prefer being a living idiot.
我也不想,最好是你离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!