Hang on, someone’s coming. What?
有人来了
Miss Claythorne!
克莱索恩小姐
I told you to stay locked in your room.
我告诉你锁在房♥门里不要出来
I’m looking for… oh.
我在找…哦
He’s right, Vera. You shouldn’t be so careless!- Come on!
他是对的,你不该这么不小,心,来吧
Stay here, both of you.
站住,你们两个
Now I can do what I came out to do.
我要做出来打算做的事情
Do not know anything about electricity?Don’t bother me.
你懂电吗? 别烦我
I get it!
我找到了
Stay where you are! I shan’t move an inch.
站在那 我不会动的
Neither will I
我也不会
till the light comes on.
灯灭了
Do you think it will?
你觉得这很奇怪吗?
Why not?
当然
This is no accident.
这不出奇
Someone wants this house to be dark at night.
有人希望这样
Who? The one we fear.
谁? 那个我们怕的人
My dear, Doctor, we’ve made a mistake.
是不是,医生 你错了
This trick of putting out the lights,
那个邪恶的人把灯关了
clears two people, you and me.
这里有两个人
Now we can trust each other.
你和我 我们可以相互信任了
I see! The idea was keep us in fear of each other.
我明白了,他是要让我们互相猜疑
But now we can form an alliance, you and I.
但我们现在可以结成联盟
And find the murderer.
然后找出凶手
We no longer have anything to conceal from each other have we.
我们之前没有可以隐瞒的事情了
Just what I was thinking.
只喝一小口
Oh ho, I needed that.
哦,我不用死了
Now?Now we can tell each other the truth.
现在 现在我们可以告诉对方真♥相♥
The entire truth.
所有的真♥相♥
Who’s going to speak first?
谁要先说
Very well, I shall begin.
很好,我先
As you know, Mr. Owen’s saying that I was responsible for the death of one Edward Seaton.
你们都知道,欧文先生说我对一个 罪犯西顿的死负有责任
It’s perfectly true.
完全正确
He was an innocent man on trial for his life.
他很天真,20多岁
I’d nothing against him.
我没有讨厌他什么
I wanted to ruin the reputation of his defending counsel,
但我要让辩护律师名誉扫地
who lost the case,
最后他输了官司
while his client lost his life.
他的委托人输掉了生命
Doctor? Tell us the truth.
医生,告诉我们真♥相♥
Your fate depends on it. I’m convinced of that.
我相信你不想说出来
The gramophone record did not lie.
那留声机碟没有说谎
I operated on Mrs. Cleese while under the influence of uh…
我在酒精的作用下给 克里斯小姐做了手术
Guilty, I was, but of drinking not of killing.
我有罪,那是因为 我酗酒,不是谋杀
I don’t see where this is getting us.Sit down, Mr. Blore.
我不知道为什么要这样 坐下,布洛尔先生
This is getting us to a very important conclusion.
这会让我们得到很重要的结论
Isn’t that right, Doctor?If I were you, I would speak, Mr. Blore.
医生,我说得对吗 布洛尔先生,我是你的话我会说的
I didn’t kill anybody!
我没杀任何人
We’re listening, Mr. Blore.
我听听,布洛尔先生
This Landor chap was innocent all right,
他说我冤枉无辜,是吧
but I was mixed up with the gang that was out to get him.
我收了别人的钱
On my testimony, he got sent up for life.That’s all.
我的证词使他被判 终生监禁,就这样
But he died in prison, didn’t he?
但他在狱中死去了
Course he did!
是啊
How could I know that would happen?
我怎么知道会发生什么事
What about yourself Mr. Lombard?
你自己呢,隆巴德先生
What about those 21 poor natives in South Africa?
那21个可怜的东非土著呢
Don’t get excited, Blore.
别激动,布洛尔
Mr. Lombard is unable to deny a thing.
隆巴德先生无法辩驳
Ah ha! That’s the first thing you said I believe.
这是你让我相信的第一件事
Are you leaving us, Miss Claythorne?
克莱索恩小姐,你要离开吗
My dear child, you’re trembling.
孩子,你在发抖
I… I’m so cold.
我…很冷
Would you like us to postpone this inquiry,while we build a fire?
你想我们做点事吗
That would mean going outside to get wood, as Rogers did.
意思是出去像罗杰斯 一样去拿些柴火
No. We wait while you get your coat.
不,我们等你去拿衣服
Thank you.
谢谢
Stay here, Mr. Lombard.Nothing can happen to her if we all remain in this room.
留下来隆巴德先生 我们都在这里,没什么会发生
Aah!- Vera! – Claythorne!- Get a light! – Haven’t got one!
维拉 克莱索恩小姐
Who is it?
住手 是谁
It’s me,
是我
Blore!
布洛尔
It’s me,Guy Lombard! Where’s Blore?
是我,隆巴德 布洛尔在哪里?
How do I know in the dark.
黑漆漆的我怎么知道
Where have you been all this time?I went to my room to get this candle.
你刚才在哪里? 我去房♥间拿蜡烛
Where have you been?I’ve been looking for my flashlight.
你去哪里? 我去找电筒
Where is Blore?
布洛尔在哪里
Blore! What the devil are you doing in my room?
布洛尔,你在我房♥里搞什么
Your room? No wonder I couldn’t find anything.
你房♥间?难怪我什么都找不到
What happened to you? Somebody bumped into me.
你怎么了 有人撞到我了
Did you hear anything? Yes, sounded like a shot.
你听到什么吗 对,听起来像枪声
Sounded like something fell to me.You’re jumpy, both of you. Nerves.
好像有什么东西掉在我身上 然后跳出去了
It’s Vera’s.
这是维拉的
Vera!
维拉
Vera!
维拉
What happened?
发生什么了
Don’t be frightened, Vera. What happened?
你受惊了,发生什么事
He was in my room. Who?
他在我房♥间 谁?
I felt. Oh, I don’t know…- Something like a hand.
我感觉,脖子上有像手的东西
Who was it?
是谁
I don’t know. My candles went out.
不知道,我的蜡烛灭了
We’ll soon find out.
我们很快会找到的
Help! Lights! Lights!
灯!灯!
Seaweed.
海草
It felt like a cold hand.
感觉像是冰冷的手
That’s what Miss Claythorne walked into.
这就是克莱索恩小姐碰到的
Who brought it in here?
谁拿进来的
Who brought it into the house?
谁拿这个进屋的? 布伦特小姐
Miss Brent. Are you sure, Miss Brent is…
你确定布伦特小姐…
Dead as a doornail.
确实是死了
Where’s the judge?
法官在哪里
That’s funny, I thought he came up with us.So did I.
奇怪,我和他一起上楼的 我也是
He was right behind me on the staircase.
他刚刚在我后面
Yes, I thought I bumped into him
是啊,我以为我还撞到他了
when I heard that shot.
但我听到那枪声
Shot? What did I tell you? What?
枪声?你那时候在哪里?
Why, the old bloke knew too much.- You say you heard a shot?
什么 你说你听到枪声?
Yes.

Well, don’t you see? He took a shot at us in the dark.
你是说有人在黑暗中开枪了
He’ll pot us like clay pigeons, when we go downstairs.
我想你最好下楼去看看
There’s one way to find out!
我会找出来的
It’s my own.
这是我的
No. It looks too easy.
我太小看他了
Alright, Judge, come outside.
好吧法官,出来
Don’t think I can’t see you.
别以为我看不到你
He has been shot through the head.
他被枪射穿头部
Only one shot fired.
只发了一枪
Who will be next?
谁是下一个
Another one proved innocent. Too late.
另一个可怜的受害者
He’d found the solution. That’s why he had to be silenced.
太晚了,他找到了答案 所以他要闭嘴
Silenced by who? By whom?
要他闭嘴… 谁要他闭嘴?
Don’t you remember?
你不记得了?
One moment, Miss Claythorne!
等等,克莱索恩小姐
Just when the judge was about to question you…you came up here, presumably to get your coat.
当法官要问你的时候 你上来这里说要拿衣服
True?
对吗?
Yes.

You opened that door.
你开了那门 风吹熄了蜡烛
Wind blows out your candles, seaweed touches your face…You scream.
海草碰到你的脸,你尖叫
Perfect, perfect.But, considerable time elapses,and then we find you way down there.
很好,但我们看到你的时候 你倒在那里
What made you run the wrong way?
你为什么要跑出来
She didn’t know where she was going. She was hysterical.
她不知道去了哪里 她吓到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!