This is your host Mr. Owen speaking.
我是你们的主人 欧文先生
You are charged with the following crimes.
你们都犯有谋杀罪
General Sir John Mandrake:
约翰.曼瑞克将军爵士
That you did deliberately send your wife’s lover,Lieutenant Arthur Masefield to his death.
你悄悄地把妻子的情人 阿瑟.里奇蒙杀死
Emily Brent:
埃米莉.布伦特
That you did cause and bring about the death of your young nephew, Peter Brent.
你抛弃了小侄子 彼得.布伦特,害他死了
Dr. Edward G Armstrong:
爱德华.G.阿姆斯特朗医生
That through uncontrolled drunkenness, you did kill Mrs. Mary Cleese.
你这个不能自控的酒鬼 杀了玛丽.克里斯小姐
Prince Nikita Starloff:
普林斯.尼奇他.斯塔洛夫
That you are guilty of the murder of Fred and Lucy Marlowe.
你因谋杀普莱特和露西.玛多有罪
Vera Claythorne:
维拉.克莱索恩
That you did murder your sister’s fiancé,Richard Barclay.
你杀了你姐姐的未婚夫 阿里哲.巴拉克雷
Judge Francis J. Quinncannon:
弗朗西斯.J.昆卡农法官
That you were responsible for the death by hanging of one Edward Seaton.
你对爱德华.西顿的死刑负有责任
Philip Lombard:
菲利普.隆巴德
That you are guilty of the deaths of 21 men,members of an East African tribe.
你对21个东非部落土著的死有责任
William H Blore:
威廉.H.布洛尔
That by perjuring your testimony you did bring about the death of James Landor.
你做假证 杀死了詹姆斯.兰道
Thomas and Ethel Rogers:
托马斯和埃塞尔.罗杰斯
That you brought about the death of your invalid employer, Mrs. Jennifer Brady.
你们弄死了前雇主詹尼弗. 布雷迪小姐
Prisoners at the bar of justice
正义面前的囚犯
have you anything to say in your defense?
你们对这些控罪有什么要辩驳的
Silence please,
请安静诸位
Ladies and Gentlemen.
女士们先生们
This is your host, Mr. Owen.
我是你们的主人…
What’s going on here?
这里是怎么一回事
What kind of a practical joke is this?
这开的是什么玩笑
It’s on the record.
他录了张碟
An outrageous lie.
滚出去
It’s called Swan Song.
它只播过一次
May I ask who put it on the gramophone?
这里谁把它播出来的
I did, sir. Why?
是我 为什么
I didn’t know what it was.
我不知道是什么
On my oath I didn’t know! I…
我也是个目标,不是吗
I was just obeying orders, sir. That’s all.
我只是奉命行事
Who’s orders?
谁的命
Mr. Owen’s.
欧文先生的
Now let’s get this quite clear.
我们把事情搞清楚
Mr. Owen’s orders were what exactly?
欧文先生的命令是什么
To put the record on at 9 o’clock. It was sealed up.
在9点的时候放那碟子
I… I thought it was just a piece of music.
如果你们都在的话 我以为这是首音乐
It’s the truth, sir!
是真的,先生
I haven’t seen Mr. Owen.
我没见过欧文先生
I was telling my wife.
我和我妻子说过
I told you we shouldn’t have come here! I want to get away!
我告诉过他不要来 我要离开
I won’t touch that money! Shut up!
我不会碰那钱 闭嘴
First thing to do, Rogers, is to get your wife to bed.
罗杰斯,首先要把你妻子扶到床上
May I have your attention please.
大家请听我说
This letter to Rogers is signed by Mr. U N Owen.
这封给罗杰斯先生的信署名是 UN欧文先生
I must confess I don’t know Mr. Owen personally.
我必须说我不认识这个欧文先生
What kind of a man is he?
他是个什么人
Who knows him?
谁知道
Ha ha. You all came to a house and you don’t know the host!
哈哈,你们到一间房♥子来 但都不知道谁是主人
What about yourself, Your Highness?
你又如何? 你也不知道
Oh, with me, it’s different.
哦,我不一样
I am a professional guest.
我是个专业的宾客
I knew we shouldn’t have come here!
我知道我们不该来这里
Quiet, Ethel!
小声点
I knew somebody would find out about it some day!
我知道有一天事情会败露的
I told you! Shut up, I tell you!
我告诉过你 我不是和你说过…
She’s quite out of her head, Doctor.
她有点发热
Hysteria induced by shock.
嗯,是惊吓引起的
Give her this sedative.
给你药
10 drops in half a glass of water.
每次10滴,送半杯水
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
If she doesn’t sleep, repeat the dose in 2 hours.
这些可以让她睡上两个小时的
Oh, I hope she’ll sleep, Doctor.
我希望她能好好睡一觉
Dr. Armstrong, we’ve taken all the evidence except your own.
阿姆斯特朗医生 我们收集了所有人的线索,除了你
What’s your reason for being here?
你来这里干什么
Quite frankly, I came here professionally.
坦白说,我来这里是公事
I received a letter from Mr. Owen, asking me to come here
我收到欧文先生的信 请我来这里度周末
and spend the weekend and pretend to be a guest so that I might examine his wife
假扮成一个宾客来诊治他的妻子
who had refused to see a doctor.
她拒绝看医生
I’ll summarize our findings.
我总结下发现…
We’ve all received letters from old trusted friends.
我们都收到老朋友的信
Inviting us to spend the weekend here.
邀请我们到这里度周末
As guests of their friends, the Owens.
作为朋友欧文一家的座上宾
Miss Claythorne was employed through an agency
克莱索恩小姐受雇于一间中介机构
and told to report to Mrs. Owen.
信上说她的老板是欧文
This letter to Mr. Lombard is the only one directly from Mr. Owen.
给隆巴德先生的信是唯一 一封欧文写的
Very peculiar.
很特别
I might even call it threatening.
我觉得很引人注目
What do you say?
您怎么说呢
I say
我认为
that the only person whose presence here hasn’t been explained is that gentleman.
那个唯一没有解释的是这个人
Well Your Honor, I see no reason to conceal it any longer.
我…需要多点时间思考
I’m here to do a job.
我来这是有工作在身的
I was hired. By whom?
有人雇了我 谁?
This man, Owen.
这个男人
You saw him?
你见过他? 没有
No. He enclosed a fat money order with that
他在信里给我钱
and someone to join the house party and to pose as one of the guests.
告诉我混在人群中当个客人
I run a detective agency in Plymouth! I got me credentials!
我在侦探所工作 有证件为证
Look here, Judge.
这里,法官
All of these letters refer to our host as U N Owen.
我们的主人全名是UN欧文
U N Owen!
UN欧文
Unknown
不知名的
Yes, Mr. Unknown has not only enticed us here under false pretences but he’s taken the
是啊,不知名先生不仅有神秘的 通晓一切的力量
trouble to find out a great deal about us all.
还在觉得我们可耻 之后给我们制♥造♥麻烦
That’s a lie!
胡说,胡说…
It’s a fantastical idea!
恶梦,恶梦
Listen, my friends.
我的朋友,这个
The accusation is true!
控告是真实的
Now I remember. A year ago…
我记得了,一年前
two people in the road…
两个人在路上
I was driving fast, fast, fast!
我车开得飞快
What happened?
发生什么了?
They took my license away.
他们吊销了我的驾照
What about the two people?
那两个人呢?
I ran over them.Beastly bad luck.
我碾过了他们 真不幸
I’m still not clear as to the purpose of our unknown host in getting us to assemble here.
我还是不知道那不知名的主人 把我们叫过来的原因
In my opinion,this person whoever he may be is not of normal mind.
我觉得他可能精神不正常
He may be dangerous.
他可能是个危险人物
I think it would be wise for us all to leave this island immediately.
我想离开这迷雾对我们都好
I quite agree, sir.
我很同意,先生
Rogers, how soon can we get the boat from the mainland?
罗杰斯,我们怎样找艘回去的船
I can’t, sir. There’s no telephone.
没办法,先生 这里没有电♥话♥
The boat only comes twice a week, sir.
船只是每周来两次
It won’t come again until Monday.
星期一才会来
And this is only Friday.
今天才星期五
There’s no boats here?
你对这里熟悉吗?
No, sir.
不,先生
Why do you want to leave, my friends?
朋友们,为什么要走呢?
Why don’t we get to the bottom of this mystery?
为什么不去揭开这个谜团
It’s wonderful!
真奇妙
Really!
真的
At our time of life, sir,we have no desire for thrills as you call them.
你要知道我们的代价是什么
Your legal mind has lost its taste for adventure.
你那法律的头脑在这种 情况下失去理智了
I am all for crime, Your Honor.
大家都知道,我是个罪大恶极的人
May I propose a toast:
允许我祝酒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!