而且他拒绝跟我离婚
and that he has refused me a divorce.
那么…你们就不能结婚了
Then… you can’t get married.
噢 你不用担心 我不会让你收留我的
Oh, you needn’t worry. I won’t ask you to receive me.
噢 你知道我们家随时都欢迎你
Oh. You know that you’ll always be welcome in my house.
是吉提的宝宝 来看看他 是个可爱的小男孩
It’s Kitty’s baby. Do come and see him. He’s a wonderful little boy.
楼上热闹极了
There’s a revolution going on upstairs.
你会以为这是世界上诞生的 第一个婴儿呢
You’d think it was the first baby to be born in the world.
吉提肯定恨死我了 -噢 我知道她不恨你
Kitty must hate me. – Oh, I know she doesn’t.
而且如果你不去看看她的话 她一定会很伤心的
And she’d be so hurt if you didn’t go and see her.
求你了 安娜
Please, Anna.
小心 小心 -年轻人 这不是我第一次抱小孩了
Careful, careful. – Young man, this is not the first time I’ve had a baby.
看看谁来看你了
Look who has come to see you.
安娜 安娜姑姑
Anna. Aunt Anna.
伊凡
Ivan.
她没事的 亲爱的 去吧
She’ll be fine, darling. Run along now.
亲爱的 道丽让我来看你
Dear, Dolly asked me to come to see you.
但是如果你希望我走开的话 你大可以说出来 我已经习惯了
But if you’d rather I went away, you needn’t be afraid to say so. I’m quite used to it.
但是安娜 康斯坦丁和我 都要感谢你呢
But Anna, Konstantin and I have you to thank for everything.
看 他多可爱啊 没有人比他更可爱了
Look, isn’t he wonderful? No one’s ever had such a baby.
感觉一下他的重量
Feel his weight.
他很重 不是吗? -是的
Isn’t he heavy? – Yes.
时间到了 夫人 -噢 是的 去吧 孩子们
It’s time, madam. – Oh, yes. Run along, children.
出去吧 去玩
Outside, go and play.
可怜的小宝贝 肯定饿坏了
Poor darling, must be very hungry.
先生们请到那边去好吗?
Will the gentlemen please go over there?
过来 康斯坦丁 -好的 好的
Come along, Konstantin. – All right. All right.
接待过这么多人以后 你不累吗?
You’re not too tired after all these people?
安静 孩子们 娱乐结束了
Quiet, children. Recreation is over.
你们的家庭教师正等着呢
Your tutor is waiting.
你怎么在这? -我想是你应该做出解释
Why are you here? – I think it’s you who owe me an explanation.
你什么意思? -你不应该瞒我你见过你丈夫
What do you mean? – You had no need to conceal from me that you’d seen your husband.
现在你可以离开我了 我知道你有这个打算 -你真是太过分了
Now you are free to leave me as I know you intend doing. – You’re completely overwrought.
是你自己说不能再这样生活下去的
You said yourself it was impossible to go on living like this.
如果你不再爱我了 最好就说出来 你为什么骗我?
If you no longer love me, it would be more honorable to say so. Why do you lie to me?
安娜 不要挑战我的耐性 你说的一切我都照做了
Anna, don’t try my patience. I’ve done everything you ever asked me.
现在你居然说我骗人 还污蔑我的名誉 -一个责备我…
And now you accuse me of telling lies and being dishonorable. – A man who reproaches me…
并且告诉我他已经为我放弃了一切的男人 就是令人蔑视的
and tells me he’s given up everything for me is dishonorable.
告诉我你到底想我怎么样 -我想要你的爱 但是现在你已经不爱我了
Tell me what you want of me. – I want your love, but it is gone.
安娜 这不是真的 不是真的
Anna, that’s not true. It’s not true.
可你一定要和自己过不去
But if you’re determined to punish yourself…
那我也无能为力
there’s nothing I can do about it.
你会后悔的
You’ll be sorry.
我去圣彼得堡了
“I have gone to St. Petersburg…
2天后回来
and I shall return within two days.”
我去圣彼得堡了 两天后回来
“I have gone to St. Petersburg, and I shall return within two days.”
但是他不会回来的
But he will not.
他不会回来了
He will never return.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
我再也见不到他了
I shall never see him again.
他会娶那个叫索罗提娜的姑娘
He will marry the Sorokina girl.
他的母亲也会逼他这么做的
His mother will force him to.
他会爱她的
He will love her.
我会跟着他 惩罚他
I will follow him and punish him.
我会逃离他…
I will escape from him…
并且逃离自己
and from myself.
所有这些人 都有着各自的目的地
All these people. All going somewhere.
他们何必呢? 你永远都无法逃离自己
Why do they trouble? You can’t escape from yourselves.
谢尔盖 我以为我爱他
Sergei. I thought I loved him.
其实我爱的是自己
It was myself I really loved.
我用他来交换另一种爱
I exchanged him for another love.
我没有他也一样能活
I could live without him.
他看起来多么洋洋自得啊
How self-satisfied he looks.
他野心勃勃
He’s ambitious.
亚历克斯也是
So was Alexey.
他曾以我为荣
He was proud of me.
现在一切都过去了
Now it is passed.
没什么再值得骄傲的了
Nothing to be proud of anymore.
既然已经没什么好看的了
Why not turn out the lights…
为什么不把灯都关掉
when there’s nothing more to be seen?
这是什么站? -柯灵站 夫人 要停几分钟加水
What station is this? – Klin, madame. A few minutes to take in water.
谢谢
Thank you.
柯灵
Klin.
我得出去…
I must go out…
呼吸一下新鲜空气
for a breath of air.
啊 我越来越爱他
Ah, I loved him more and more.
自私 他越来越不爱我了
Selfish. He loved me less and less.
他想要的是自♥由♥
Freedom he wanted.
我们两个都无法改变
Nothing can change either of us.
太迟了
Too late.
是的 太迟了
Yes, too late.
亚历克斯
Alexey.

Oh.
你说的任何一句话
Not a word…
你的任何一个动作 我都无法忘记
not a gesture of yours shall I ever forget…
我也无法忘记
nor can I.
柯灵
Klin.
很久以前…
I met him here…
我在这里遇到他
long, long ago.
当时在下雪
It was snowing.
她的生命之书突然亮了
亮了的书页又暗了下来
然后变得模糊 永远的消失

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!