我觉得嫉妒是一种很丢脸的感情
I consider jealousy to be a degrading sentiment…
但是有些时候
but there are certain laws of propriety…
人的情感是不受控制的
which cannot be broken without the gravest consequences.
你对此没有什么需要解释的吗?
Have you no explanation?
没什么好解释的…
There is nothing to explain–
除了我要睡着了以外
except that I am falling asleep.
见不到你我无法度日
I couldn’t let the day pass without seeing you.
他在这?
He is here?
要是他在呢? 我不关心他
What if he is? I don’t think of him.
对于我来说 他已经不复存在了
For me, he doesn’t exist anymore.
我们为什么一定要低声细语? -有什么关系呢?
Why should we have to whisper? – What does it matter?
在这个世界上对我来说唯一有意义的 就是你的爱
The only thing that matters to me in the world is your love.
我想带你离开这里…
I want to take you away from here–
忘记一切 除了你的幸福之外 -你就是我的幸福
Forget everything but your happiness. – You are my happiness.
你好安娜
Hello.! Anna.
你好吗 亲爱的?
How are you, ma chère?
我昨天刚到… 正好来得及见证你的胜利
I only arrived yesterday– just in time to witness your triumph.
看看吧 -上一场比赛的时候你在吗?
We’ll see. – Were you there for the last race?
他们真是惨败
They went over like ninepins.
马科廷王子伤的很重
Prince Makhotin hurt himself badly.
那些跳跃简直就是自取灭亡 小心别摔断脖子
Those jumps are suicidal. Mind you don’t break your neck.
我会照顾好自己的 我要走了
I’ll take care of myself. I must go now.
伊丽莎白公主正在包厢里等我呢 我们去找她吧?
Princess Betsy is waiting in her box. Shall we join her?
这么说马科廷掉下来了 -是的 在明渠那里
So Makhotin came off. – Aye, at the open ditch.
那一跳真是难 你要小心啊
just a devil of a leap. You’ll have to be careful there.
安娜 亲爱的 你看上去很担心
Anna, dear, you’re looking worried.
那些摔倒的人吓到你了
Those falls have frightened you.
我想是的 有一点吧 -我可以理解
I think they have, a little. – I can quite understand that.
如果我家有人… 要是我喜欢的人也在比赛的话
If I had someone of my family–well, someone I was fond of amongst the young officers–
我肯定也会吓死的
I’d be frightened to death.
别太大压力 伯爵夫人
Don’t distress yourself, dear Countess.
你不会吓死的
You will never be frightened to death.
你永远都不会太喜欢某个人的
You’ll never be fond enough of anyone.
你对这些比赛怎么看 卡列♥宁♥?
And what do you think about these races, Mr. Karenin?
上一场比赛简直就是大屠♥杀♥
That last race was nothing but a massacre.
亲爱的夫人 这种比赛中危险是必不可少的了
Danger, my dear lady, is a necessary part of these officers’ races.
别忘了 今天比赛的这些骑手都是军人
Don’t forget, the men who are riding today are soldiers.
危险就是他们日常训练的一部分
Danger is part of their training.
是的 但是危险得有意义还好
Yes, but danger when it serves a purpose.
他们就要开始比赛了
They’re just going to give the signal for the start.
我倒觉得挺有意思的
I find it rather fascinating myself.
如果我是罗马人的话 我肯定会喜欢那些格斗者的
If I had been a Roman, how I should have loved those gladiators.
那些血淋淋的场面
All that blood.
精彩
Bravo!
跳的真棒 -你是说灰色那个吗?
what a jumper. – Do you mean the gray?
是的
Yes.
那是科佐勒夫
That’s Kuzolev.
加油 科佐勒夫
Come on, Kuzolev.
看这一跳
Watch this jump.
噢 不 -谁摔下马了?
Oh, no! – Who’s down?
是科佐勒夫 -灰色的倒地了
It’s Kuzolev. – The gray has fallen.
他来了 -谁?
He’s coming up. – Who?
渥伦斯基 -太好了
Vronsky. – Good!
那不是渥伦斯基吗? -是的 在前面
Isn’t that Vronsky? – Yes, in front.
加油 亚历克斯 -加油 渥伦斯基!加油 渥伦斯基
Come on, Alexey.! – Come on, Vronsky.! Come on, Vronsky.!
加油 渥伦斯基
Come on, Vronsky.!
渥伦斯基领先了
Vronsky’s in the lead.!
现在到了明渠 -明渠
Now for the open ditch. – The open ditch.
要是你愿意的话我们可以离开
We can go if you wish.
渥伦斯基上校落马了 但是他又回来了
Captain Vronsky is down, but he’s back up.
挽着我 安娜 我们走
Take my arm, Anna. We will go.
渥伦斯基伯爵没有受伤 他的马将被人道毁灭
Count Vronsky is unhurt. The horse is going to be destroyed.
我第三次把我的胳膊给你挽
For the third time, I offer you my arm.
我带安娜来的 我来送她回去
I brought Anna here. I’ll take her back.
对不起 公主 我知道安娜不舒服
I’m sorry, Princess. I can see that Anna is not well.
我会自己带她回家的
I will take her home myself.
可怜的孩子 我多么理解她的感受啊
Poor child. How well I understand her.
我必须告诉你 你今天的行为…
I am obliged to inform you that your conduct today…
实在是太不恰当了
has been extremely improper.
我已经跟你说过 叫你在公众场合 注意一下自己的言行举止…
I have already asked you to conduct yourself in public…
不要引起别人的议论
in such a way as to give no occasion for the gossip of evil tongues.
现在我觉得也许流言中 也有几分真实
Such a scene makes me feel there may be truth in such gossip.
也许 是我错了
Perhaps I am mistaken.
不 你没错
No, you are not mistaken.
我听着你说话 脑子里却全想着他
I’m listening to you and thinking of him.
我爱他
I love him.
我怕你 而且我讨厌你
I’m afraid of you and I hate you.
随便你把我怎么样
Do what you like with me.
很抱歉让你久等了
I very much regret to have kept you waiting.
没有 没有
Not at all, not at all.
请进
Come in, please.
你不坐下吗?
Won’t you sit down?
噢 天啊
Oh, my.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我可以为你做些什么吗?
Now, what can I do for you?
在我开始阐述之前
Before I begin speaking of my case…
我必须强调这件事是绝对隐私的
I must insist that the matter is strictly private.
要是我不能保守秘密 也就不能做律师了 阁下
I should not be a lawyer unless I could keep secrets, Excellency.
你知道我是谁吗? -我知道你是谁
You know who I am? – I know who you are.
而且我知道你为俄♥罗♥斯♥做出的贡献
And I know the good work you are doing for Russia.
但是很不幸 我是一个被背叛了的丈夫
I have the misfortune to be a deceived husband.
我希望从法律上离开我的妻子
I wish to break off relations legally with my wife…
也就是说我希望跟我妻子离婚…
that is, to be divorced in such a way…
同时让我的儿子离开他的母亲
as to separate my son from his mother.
在早期会出现这样的 感情是不常见的
Such feelings are by no means unusual in the earlier stages…
但是通常情况下 我的客户还是比较…
but I often find my clients show a substantive readiness…
怎么说呢 希望达成协议的
to say, shall we say, come to terms.
你确定没有调和的可能性了吗?
You’re certain there’s no question of a reconciliation?
没有 没有 她做错了事 应该受到惩罚
No, no. She is guilty. She must be punished.
很好 那么你在监护权这个问题上 已经下定决心了?
Good. And you’re quite determined on the question of custody?
我不能让她做出这样的事还获益
I cannot let her profit by her guilt.
明白
Quite so.
根据我们的法律 离婚在以下几种情况下是可行的
According to our laws, divorce is possible in the following cases…
而且只有以下几种情况 让他们等等
and only in the following cases. Let them wait.
是夫人 先生 -让她等着
It’s the lady, sir. – Let her wait.
首先 就是任何一方有生理缺陷
Firstly, physical defects in either party.
其次 就是失踪5年没有一点消息
Secondly, five years’ absence without news.
第三 有确定的通奸行为
Thirdly, adultery duly established.
我是否可以认为我们属于 最后一种情况呢?
Am I right in thinking we are concerned with the last case?
是的 -噢 好的
Yes. – Oh. Good.
我们必须再细分一下
Here a subdivision has to be made.
夫妻其中一方有通奸行为
Adultery by one of the married persons…
并且通奸者
and acknowledged by the guilty party…
的行为必须受到大家公认
or flagrante delicto.
那么你有没有可能安排你们其中一人 在通奸的时候被抓到呢?
Could you possibly arrange for one of you to be caught in the act?
以我现在的地位 我必须要禁止一切公众的丑闻
In my position I must avoid all public scandal.
那么 阁下 我们必须有证据
Then, Excellency, we must have proof.
什么证据? -比如说情书
What proof? – Letters, for example.
是的 但是请记得 判定这类事情的
Yes, but remember, the ecclesiastic courts…
教会法♥院♥
who judge these sort of affairs…
会希望听到细节
have a great liking for details.
我必须有非常细节化的书信
I must have letters with all details.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛? -我在找信
What are you doing? – I’m looking for some letters.
你没有权利这么做 -我们都做了不该做的事
You have no right. – We have both assumed rights that are not ours.
你鄙视我 是吗?
You despise me, don’t you?
戴绿帽子的丈夫本来就不容易
A deceived husband is a bad part…
很难再有尊严了
difficult to act with dignity.
你拿那些信干吗?
What are you going to do with those letters?
我要跟你离婚 然后获得谢尔盖的监护权
I shall divorce you, and obtain the custody of Sergei.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!