到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我们需要卡特首肯才能拿到机票
Carter gotta say yes for us to get the tickets.
是时候出发了
Time to go.
好了
All right.
安格尔在哪里
Where’s Engell?
他在开会
He’s in a meeting.
把他叫出来
Pull him out.
把他叫出来
Pull him out!
多谢你 回头见
Thank you. See you soon.
萨哈尔已经上车了
Sahar’s on the bus.
太好了
Great.
萨哈尔会没事的
Sahar will be fine.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你才对
– Thank you. – Thank you.
你们会马上离开吧
You two leave right now.
我们半小时后上火车
We’ll leave on the train in half an hour.
很好
Good.
他说不行
And he said no.
这件事从头到尾都不是闹着玩的
This is not a long leisure and it never has been,
是否行动不是你说了算的
and you don’t decide if it goes!
他已经行动了
It is going!
杰克 你就要越界了
Jack, you are this close.
是吗 我真的要越界了吗
Am I? Am I really that close?
你♥他♥妈♥就快要…
You are this Goddamn close to…
他手上捏着六条人命 还有他自己的
I am not gonna leave him at the airport
我不会扔下他在机场等死
with six people and his dick in his hand.
你去叫局长通知白宫
You tell the director to call the White House!
他妈的快点去
Do your fucking job!
快去赶飞机吧 克劳德
Get to your plane, Claude.
好的 先生
Oui monsieur.
最先会查问你们的是
First time anyone’s gonna ask you a question
第一检查点
is at the first check point.
第一检查点只会看你们的护照
The first check point is just to get a look at your passports.
护照上周从渥太华直运过来 没问题
Passports came straight from Ottawa last week, they’re clean.
把白宫参谋长找来
Find White House Chief of Staff!
我怎么找到他
How would I find him?
我们可是间谍机构 给我找
We’re a fucking spy agency! Find him!
第二检查点是移♥民♥官员
The second check point is immigration.
你们把这张表交给他们
You’re each gonna hand them one of these.
表上写着你们是两天前来到这个国家
It says that you landed in the country two days ago.
他们会去找对应的白色联
They’ll look for the matching white one,
但白联根本不存在
which doesn’t exist.
你们要说你们不知道怎么回事
You’ll say you don’t know what happened,
如果你们咬定是他们弄丢了白联
and if you believe they lost the white set,
他们也会相信的
they’ll believe it too.
乔登在西翼 他不接电♥话♥
Jordon’s in the West Wing, he’s not taking calls.
他的孩子在哪里
Where are his kids?
什么
What?
他的孩子在哪里上学
Where do his kids go to school?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
乔治亚州巴克海特区的佩斯学院
Pace Academy, Buckhead, Georgia.
这里是白宫
White House.
我是佩斯学院的墨菲先生
Yes, this is Mr. Murphy from Pace Academy
我找乔登先生
calling for Mr. Jordon.
是的 恐怕事态紧急
Yeah, I’m afraid it is an emergency.
下面转接参谋长办公室
Hold for the Chief of Staff’s Office.
第三检查点是重头戏
The third check point is the trap.
把守在那里的革命军
It’s manned by the Revolutionary Guard,
大部分都在美国和欧洲接受过教育
most of them were educated in the U.S. and Europe,
他们都在虎视眈眈地寻找美国人
and all of them are looking for Americans.
你好
Hello?
我是中情局的杰克·奥唐纳
Jack O’Donnell from CIA…
等等 谁
Wait, wait! Who?
伊朗旅馆行动已准备就绪
Iran guesthouse operation is ready now.
如果我们得不到总统的首肯
If we don’t have the President’s go ahead,
他们一定会被抓
they are going to be captured.
戴维 接电♥话♥
David, pick up!
去苏黎世 订票人是哈金斯
Zurich, it’s under Harkins.
乘客姓名: 凯文·哈金斯
机票预定信息: 无
抱歉 先生 没有他们的订票信息
I’m sorry, sir. They don’t seem to have these reservations.
电报真够快的
Telex for Flash!
可以再查一次吗
Would you mind checking again, please.
好莱坞方案获准 祝好运卡特
抄送国♥务♥院♥ 确认机票 快
Copy D.S. Confirm the tickets, go!
抱歉 机票刚刚才确认
My apologies, they just came through.
瑞士航♥空♥说他们已经拿到机票了
Swiss Air says they picked up the tickets.
通知洛杉矶工作室做好准备
Get the L.A. Office,
以防他们会打电♥话♥确认
tell them to be ready in case they call.
之前刚让他们关门大吉
We told them to shut that down.
给你
There you go.
没找到
Not here.
你们什么时候来伊朗的
When did you come through Iran?
两天前
Two days ago.
你们来伊朗的目的是什么
What was the purpose of your visit?
我们来为电影找外景
We are looking for locations for a film.
我们有…
We have a uh…
对了
Oh, yeah.
我们有文♥化♥部♥的证明信
I’ve got a letter from the Ministry of Culture.
你可以看一下
If you want to look at that.
你们能走了
You can go.
快接 快接
Come on, come on.
护照
Passports.
没护照不准登机
No passports, no plane.
护照
Passports.
护照
Passports.
但我们得去…
But we’re going to the…
我们是一起的
We’re together yes, uh.
我们来自加拿大
We’re from, uh, Canada.
皮尔逊在通知瑞士航♥空♥他们还没登机
Pierson’s telling Swiss Air they’re not on the plane.
他们应该已经登机了
They should have boarded already.
洛杉矶那边还是没人接
Still no answer in L.A.
先生
Sir.
是的 这是个异世界的战争科幻片
Yeah uh, it’s a fantasy story about a war in another world.
你可以看一下我们的通告
Here you can see our notices.
看到吗 阿尔戈号♥在伊朗拍摄
See? Argo is filmed in Iran.
当然 我会讲波斯语
Of course I speak Farsi,
我想在伊朗拍一部电影
I wish to make a movie in Iran.
不 我不是编剧
N-No, I’m-I’m now a writer, and uh
凯文 把分镜板给我
Kevin, give me the storyboards.
这些图片就是我们要为电影拍摄的镜头
These are the drawings that show what we will film for the movie,
外星反派侵占了主角的星球
Alien villains have taken over the hero’s planet.
他们为了家人而战 夺回了城市
They fight for their families and take back the city,
反派们知道他就是天选之子
The villains know he is the chosen one,
于是他们在香料市场绑♥架♥了他的儿子
so, they kidnap his son in the spice market.
他跟妻子计划攻入他们的城♥堡♥
So he and his wife storm the castle.
而人♥民♥ 帮我拿一下
The people, hold that.
人♥民♥被他所鼓舞 纷纷加入
The people are inspired to join him.
他们都是农民 但也学着战斗
They are farmers, but they learn to fight.
他们对着敌人开火
They shoot weapons at their enemies.
人♥民♥鼓足勇气战斗
And the king of the aliens is destroyed,
消灭了外星人国王
when the people find their courage.
我们证实之前你们不能走
You’re not going until we verify.
我明白
I understand.
先生 请致电我们的工作室
Sir, call our office.
他们可以证实
They’ll verify.
…就这样贯穿了整个三十年代
… It goes all the way throughout the thirties.
等会 伙计 我们正在拍摄
Hold on pal, we’re shooting.
我们只是去制片办公楼
We’re just going to the producer’s building.
我明白 但我们正在拍摄
Yeah I understand, I understand but we’re shooting.
制片办公楼
阿尔戈号♥计划三月开拍
瑞士航♥空♥前往苏黎世的
Swissair announces final boarding
363次航♥班♥最后一次登机通知

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!