Okay, you know those science fiction movies, Star Trek, Star Wars,
需要到外国去拍摄
they need an exotic location to shoot.
月球表面 火星 沙漠
Moonscape, Mars, desert, you know?
想象一下
Now imagine this;
他们是一个加拿大电影剧组
they’re a Canadian film crew
寻找科幻电影的拍摄地
on a location scout for a science fiction movie.
我们这样说
We put it out there,
加拿大制片人也这么说
the Canadian producers put it out there,
就说我们在查看埃及 伊斯坦布尔
that we’re looking at Egypt, Istanbul.
然后去领♥事♥馆♥ 说”我们也想看看伊朗”
Then we go to the Consulate, say ‘Hey, we wanna look at Iran too.’
我飞到德黑兰 我们装作电影剧组一起飞走
I fly into Tehran, we all fly out together as a film crew.
搞定
Done.
应该避免太显眼的身份
Flamboyant cover identity
因为操作起来更加不稳定
should be avoided as it increases operational instability.
这可比想去伊朗当老师的外国人
This is a lot more plausible than foreigners
更有说服力
who wanna be teachers in Iran.
想要和当地人融为一体
Wanna blend in with the population,
就不能扮成马戏团小丑
you don’t look like a rodeo clown.
电影是你想拍就能拍的吗
You just gonna wake up tomorrow morning and be in the movie business?
我们已经有了教师证书
We already have credentials for the teachers.
不 长官 我们可以联♥系♥…
No, sir, we have a contact in…
钱伯斯
Chambers.
约翰·钱伯斯
John Chambers.
他是好莱坞化妆专家
He’s a Hollywood prosthetics guy,
得过奥斯卡奖 他制♥作♥过人猿星球
he’s got an Oscar, he did Planet of the Apes,
和我们合作过很多次
he’s done a bunch of contract work for us in the past.
我去找他帮我们安排
I go see him, he sets us up.
只要一两天 就能以假乱真
One, two days, make it look real.
我只出去了半分钟 好吗
I went outside for thirty seconds, alright.
你能消停一会吗
Could you give me a break!
我都透不过气来了
I can’t breath in this house.
我要呼吸新鲜空气 我要闷死了
I need some fresh air, I can’t…I can’t breath!
那就别呆在这该死的房♥子里
Stay out by the fucking house.
谁看见我出去了 我很好奇
Who saw me go outside, I’m curious?
这不是重点 鲍勃
That’s not the point. That’s not the point, Bob.
谁看见你出去不重要
It doesn’t matter who saw you go out.
你看见的吗 你看见我出去了
Did you see me? Did you see me go outside?
没有 你确实出去了
No. You did go outside…
是我 好吗 我看见的
I did! Okay! I saw you.
鲍勃 他们只要一秒种就能看到你
Bob, it only takes one second for them to spot you.
有几个美国人不见了
Some Americans are missing.
看看这个修复的使♥馆♥人员名单
Look at the repaired list of embassy employees.
人数对不上
The numbers don’t match.
拼接好使♥馆♥人员的照片
Finish assembling the pictures from the Embassy.
我需要他们的长相 我要找到他们
All I need is their faces and I will find them.
遵命 长官
Yes Sir, it’ll be done.
我们要你去洛杉矶
We want you to go to L.A.,
如果你能让电影方案可行
if you can make the movie thing credible
我们就拿去给局长
we’ll take it to the director.
别搞砸了
Don’t fuck up.
整个国家都在关注你
The whole country is watching you,
只是他们不知道而已
they just don’t know it.
我的杰作
My creation
我的杰作
My creation!
搞什么 布莱恩
What the fuck, Bryan?
-停 -停下
– Cut! – We are cutting!
钱伯斯
Chambers!
约翰·钱伯斯来化妆
John Chambers make up!
他说人身牛头面具太紧 让他表演不了
He says the minotaur prosthetic is too tight so he can’t act.
如果他会表演 就不用演人身牛头怪了
If he could act, he wouldn’t be playing a minotaur.
钱伯斯先生
Mr. Chambers
凯文·哈金斯找你
Kevin Harkins.
你好 托尼
Hey Tony.
人♥质♥局面的新威胁
小心头
Watch your head.
你在拍什么
What are you shooting?
怪兽电影
Monster movie.
是吗 好不好
Oh, yeah? Is it any good?
目标观众不会喜欢的
Target audience will hate it.
谁是目标观众
Who’s the target audience?
长眼睛的都是
People with eyes.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
是一次营救行动
It’s an exfil.
从哪里营救
From where?
你能想到的最糟的地方
Worst place you can think of.
环球影视城
Universal Studio.
你们怎么去大使♥馆♥
How are you gonna get to the Embassy?
他们不在大使♥馆♥
They’re not in the Embassy.
沦陷的时候六个人逃跑了
During the takeover six people escaped,
还在德黑兰躲着
they’re hiding out in Tehran,
这就是我要去救的人
and that’s who I’m gonna get.
我要做什么呢
What am I making?
帮我做个假电影
I need you to help me make a fake movie.
那你来对了地方
Well, you came to the right place.
我想成立一个制片公♥司♥
I wanna set up a production company
以拍电影作为掩护
and build a cover around making a movie.
其实我们不拍电影吗
That we’re not gonna make?
是的
No.
你想来好莱坞 看起来真像那么回事
So you wanna come to Hollywood and act like a big shot…?

Yeah.
-实际上什么都不做 -对
– Without actually doing anything? – No.
你太适合这里了
You’ll fit right in.
我们看看
Let’s see.
她有英语文学硕士学位 应该做剧本作者
This one’s got an M.A. In English, she should be your screen writer.
有时候他们来片场就是为了蹭饭
Sometimes they go along on scouts cause they want their free meals.
这就是你的导演了
Here’s your director.
你能一天之内教会一个人做导演吗
Can you teach somebody to be a director in a day?
叫我一天之内教会一个猴子都成
You can teach a recess monkey to be a director in a day.
如果你要这么做 就必须上真家伙
Look, if you’re gonna do this, you gotta do it.
革命委员会的人不好糊弄 而他们也有亲戚
The Kominiacs are fruit loops but they got cousins
在洛杉矶卖♥♥祈祷毯和录音带
who sell prayer rugs and 8-tracks on Le Brea.
你不能用一个不存在的电影作为托辞
You can’t build cover stories around a movie that doesn’t exist.
你需要剧本 还有制片人
You need a script, you need a producer.
让我当制片人
Make me a producer.
不 你充其量就是个助理制片人
No, you’re an associate producer at best.
你要想做一部两千万美元的
If you’re gonna do a $20 million dollars
《星球大战》的水准来唬人
‘Star Wars’ rip-off,
你就需要一个有头有脸的名人
you need somebody who’s a somebody to put their name on it.
一个有身份的
Somebody respectable,
值得信任的人
with credits,
你能把机密信息告诉他
who you can trust with classified information,
让他免费拍一部假电影
who will produce a fake movie, for free.
我只有几分钟时间
Hi, I only got a couple minutes.
我要去领终身成就奖
I’m getting a lifetime achievement award.
恭喜 莱斯特
Mazel tov, Lester.
我宁愿呆在家里数我的狗的蛋上的皱纹
I’d rather stay home and count the wrinkles on my dog’s balls.
好吧 有六个人躲在这样一个城市
Okay, you got six people hiding out in a town of what,
四百万人口
four million people,
每天都吟颂着”美国去死”
all of whom chant ‘death to America’ all the live long day.
你想在一周内编造一部电影
You wanna set up a movie in a week.
你想对好莱坞
You want to lie to Hollywood,
一个人人靠说谎为生的地方说谎
a town where everybody lies for a living,
然后你得像007一样溜进那个国家
then you get to sneak 007 over here into a country
那里的人想就着中情局的血喝早餐麦片
that wants CIA blood in their breakfast cereal,
脱线家族 美国情景喜剧中的一家人
最后把脱线家族
and you’re gonna walk the Brady Bunch
带出世界上最受瞩目的城市吗
out of the most watched city in the world?
再加上机场有一百名民兵 就对了
Plus about hundred militia at the airport, that’s right.
好吧 我得告诉你
Right. Look, I…I gotta tell you,
我们在军队做过的自杀任务
we did suicide missions in the army
都比这个机会更大
that had better odds than this.
先生 车到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!