Sir, the car is here.
莱斯特 你以为这只是拍出来唬人的吗
You ever think, Lester, this is all for the camera’s?
要我说 这能提高收视率
Well, they’re getting the ratings, I’ll say that for…
我们需要剧本
We’re gonna need a script.
我爱你
I love you.
萨哈尔 你好吗
Sahar, how are you doing?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
你那些加拿大来的朋友 夫人
Your friends from Canada, ma’am,
他们从来不出门
all this time, they never go out.
萨哈尔知道了
Sahar knows.
《阿基里斯的马》怎么样
How about ‘The Horses of Achilles’?
不好 现在没人做西部片了
No good. Nobody does Westerns anymore.
是古特洛伊故事
It’s ancient Troy.
只要有马 就是西部片
If it’s got horses in it, it’s a western.
请找肯尼
Kenny please?
我是约翰·钱伯斯 关于租办公室的事
Yeah, it’s John Chambers about office space.
无所谓 反正是假电影
It doesn’t matter, it’s a fake movie.
就算是假电影 也得是假热门电影
If I’m doing a fake movie, it’s gonna be a fake hit.
卡迪纳要周五一早上交所有掩护方案
Cardinal wants all cover options on his desk Friday morning.
安格尔准备了自行车方案和教师方案
Engell’s prepping the bike’s option, teacher’s option.
你有72小时完善你自己的方案
You have seventy two hours to make yours better.

Fine.
我们建的房♥子
疏忽
充实的一生
激♥情♥安魂曲
阿尔戈号♥
8006号♥还空着吗
Hey, is 8006 still on the open list?
好 我等着
Yeah, I’ll hold.
一艘飞船慢慢降落 四周是异国的中东氛围
Fade in on a starship landing. An exotic, Middle Eastern vibe.
女人们聚集在一起 狂热地向天神奠酒
Women gather offering ecstatic libations to the sky gods.
阿尔戈号♥ 科幻冒险故事
“Argo: A Science-Fantasy Adventure.”
那是被回炉的剧本 烂透了
It’s in turnaround, it’s dog shit.
是设定在中东的科幻电影 有什么关系
It’s a space movie in the Middle East, does it matter?
能拿到制♥作♥权吗
Can we get the option?
为什么要制♥作♥权
Why do we need the option?
你担心那个阿亚图拉吗
You’re worried about the Ayatollah?
美国作家协会更厉害
Try the WGA.
世界的十字路口[著名好莱坞商场和办公楼]
我来说话就好 我认识他25年了
Just let me do the talking. I’ve known this guy for twenty-five years,
他满嘴屁话 强硬得很 可我能治住他
he’s full of shit and he comes on hard, but uh…I can handle him.
你想在一个月内就开始拍这个吗
You wanna go in production with this in one month?!
像嘉年华游乐场 转眼就盖起来了
Up like a carny ride.
一个月 是的
One month, yeah.
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
凯文·哈金斯 第六制片公♥司♥
Kevin Harkins, Studio 6 Films.
他出钱
He’s the money.
听着 一万五怎么样
Look, what do you say…fifteen thou
把它签了吧
and let’s close on this?
想让我说实话吗 莱斯
You want me to be honest with you, Les?
不 我只想让你说废话 麦斯
No! I would like you to bullshit me, Max.
我欣赏你的电影 早期的
Alright. I enjoyed your films, the early ones.
我肯见你是因为我尊敬你
I took this meeting out of respect,
我想当面拒绝你
because I wanted to say no to your face.
谢谢 你很尊敬我
Thank you, very respectful.
你已经没戏了 莱斯特
You’re finished, Lester.
治治你的白内障 读读行内杂♥志♥
Get your cataracts fixed, read the trades.
米高梅有六部新片要拍
MGM just capitalized for six new films,
他们疯狂地要科幻片呢
they’re screaming for Sci-Fi.
他们给的价码比你们的高四倍
They’re offering me four times what you guys are offering me.
我能说什么 祝贺你
Well, what can I say? Congratulations.
可你的话让我担心呢 我来给你解释
But see, it kind of worries me what you’re saying. Let me tell you why.
两周前我在伟克商人餐馆喝迈代鸡尾酒
Couple of weeks ago I was sitting at Trader Vic’s, I was enjoying a mai tai,
我的朋友沃伦·比蒂进来了
when my pal, Warren Beatty comes in,
他向问我好 我们聊了聊
he wishes me well, we have a little chat.
他似乎要出演《祖鲁王朝》
Seems he was attached to star in ‘Zulu Empire’,
是米高梅的主打片
which was gonna get anchored at MGM slate.
可沃伦悄悄告诉我那片子会超出预算
But Warren confided in me that the pictures gone over budget,
因为祖鲁族的临时演员要弄工会
because the Zulu extras wanna unionize.
虽然是食人族 可他们也要医疗保险
They may be cannibals, but they want health and dental,
所以那电影要完蛋
so the movie’s kaput.
也就是说 那笔米高梅的交易不会成
Which means, that the MGM deal ain’t gonna happen,
你那些剧本连一坨野牛粪都不值
and your scripts ain’t worth a buffalo shit on a nickel!
所以 依我这双白内障眼睛来看
So, the way it looks to me, through the cataracts I grant you,
你要不就在这儿签字
is that you can either sign here
我付一万块买♥♥你这厕纸剧本
and take ten thousand dollars for your toilet paper script,
要不就滚一边去 不是我要说脏话
or you can go fuck yourself! With all due respect.
你真认识沃伦·比蒂吗
Do you really know Warren Beatty?
当然
Yes, I do.
有次金球奖时我撒尿站他旁边
I took a leak next to him once at the Golden Globes.
吃墨西哥卷吗
Taco?
伯班克制片公♥司♥
莱斯特 你有小孩吗
Got any kids, Lester?
有两个女儿
Yeah, I have two daughters.
常见到她们吗
See ’em much?
大概每年跟她们聊一次吧
I talk to ’em once a year, maybe.
为什么
Why’s that?
我不是个好爸爸
I was a terrible father.
干这一行太龌龊了
A bullshit business,
就像是矿工 你回家对着妻子儿女
it’s like coal mining, you come home to your wife and kids,
还是不能把自己洗干净
you can’t…you can’t wash it off.
你呢
You?
我有一个儿子
Yeah, I got a son.
跟他妈妈住在弗吉尼亚州
He lives in Virginia with his mother.
你离婚了吗
You divorced?
暂时分居
Taking time off.
他该待在他需要待的地方 你懂的
He needs to be, you know, where he is.
孩子需要母亲
Kids need their mother.
制片办公楼
他们逮到伊朗王的安全主管要上飞机去巴黎
They caught the Shah’s chief of security trying to get on a plane to Paris.
从那之后
Listen, since the incident,
机场的警卫多了一倍
the number of guards at the airport has doubled.
做好被彻查背景的准备
A thorough background examination should be expected.
电影伪装准备还不充分
The movie cover isn’t strong enough yet.
我还需要一星期 杰克
I need another week, Jack.
没那个时间
You don’t have it.
制片办公楼
我们有办公室
We got an office,
有名片 有海报
we got business cards, we got a poster.
第六制片公♥司♥ 阿尔戈号♥ 太空史诗
要我是革命军
If I’m the Revolutionary Guard,
我会说这片完全可以在美国拍
there’s nothing we couldn’t made at home.
这上面系着六条人命 这还不够好
Six people’s lives depend on this, it’s not enough.
我们要想骗他们 得更有力才行
If we’re gonna fool these people, it has to be big,
必须看上去更加真实
and it has to have something that says it’s authentic.
有次我跟洛克·哈德逊做过一部电影
I did a movie with Rock Hudson one time.
如果你想让别人相信你的谎言
If you wanna sell a lie…
那么就让媒体帮忙
You get the press to sell it for you.
不不不
No, no, no!
先是发布会 然后他们会念整个剧本
Press event, then they’re gonna read through the script.
我有一群演员会念剧本
I got a bunch of actors who are gonna read from beginning to end,
从头念到尾 穿着全套戏服
all the way through. They have costumes and everything.
不 我不能说 综艺杂♥志♥有独家报导
No, no, no. I can’t. I got … Varity has something exclusive on that.
能不能让它 更中东化一点
Is there any way to make this more uh…Middle Eastern?
美索不达米亚 埃及
Mesopotamia? Egypt?
伊朗
Iran.
听着 我可以让你来
Look, I can get you in,
可你得保证至少半页的报导
but you gotta promise me at least half a page.
不 这会是个很盛大的活动
No, no! This thing’s an event, it’s going to be a spectacle.
贝弗利希尔顿酒店
莱斯特
Lester.
妮娜 你漂亮极了 你来读念剧本吗
Nina, you look fabulous. You doing the reading?
我演太空巫女塞克西
I’m playing Serksi the Galactic Witch.
好极了 我会给你电♥话♥
Great. I’ll call you.
让那见鬼的太空巫女离我远点
Keep that fucking space witch away from me.
你认识她
You know her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!