Well…
如果我在这条街上看到陌生车辆
If I see any strange cars on my street,
如果你敢跟别人说 比方说告诉联邦探员
if you feel compelled to talk to anyone, a federal agent, perhaps?
那我想我们就只杀一个
Then I imagine we’re just going to kill one.
他才九岁
He’s 9 years old.
到他十岁还要多久
When will he be 10?
他是个好孩子
He’s a good kid.
而且很坚强 让我想起跟我一起长大的男孩
He’s a strong kid. Reminds me of a boy I grew up with.
你可能也听过吧
Maybe you’ve heard of him?
奥立佛兰
Oliver Lang?
有一天 他们在树林里找到他
They found him in the woods one day.
我真不愿让葛兰也遭到同样的命运
I would hate for Grant to see the same fate.
你这病态的烂人 你才是病态的烂人
You sick fuck! You’re the sick fuck!
你这病态的烂人
You’re the sick fuck.
麦可 我跟你保证
I promise you, Michael,
如果你继续当好邻居 而你的确是个好邻居
if you stay a good neighbor, and you are a good neighbor,
他就会回到你身边
you’ll have him back.
但如果你不冷静下来 我就不一定能确保他的安全
But if you don’t calm down, I don’t know that I can guarantee his safety.
一切几天后就会结束 什么时候
This’ll all be over in a few days. When?
你不会有危险的 什么时候 告诉我
You’re not in any danger. When? Tell me.
麦可 麦可
Michael. Michael.
拜托你
Please.
因为你 我儿子才活了下来
Because of you, my son is alive.
我真的很想还你这个情
I would like very much to return the favor.
我们正在开派对
Now, we’re having a party.
我们很欢迎你留下
You’re more than welcome to stay.
来吧
Come on, kids.
午餐带了吗
You got your lunch?
我们今天要去郊游
We’re going on a field trip today.
再见 亲爱的 再见
Bye, sweetie. Bye.
再见 爸 再见
Bye,Dad. Bye.
要系上安全带
Put your seat belt on.
要找你可真不容易
You’re a hard man to find.
维特 你怎么
Whit, what are you…
你助理说你利用下课时间散步
Your assistant told me you’ve been taking long walks between classes,
一大段路
long walks.
对 我现在不能跟你说话
Yeah. I can’t talk to you now. I…
不能 你哪时候能跟我说话了
No? Can you talk to me ever?
你看来糟糕透了 麦可 到底怎么回事
You look like shit, Michael. What’s going on?
我来是想谈奥立佛兰 我得去上课了 维特
I’m here about Oliver Lang. I’ve got to get to my class, Whit. I…
你教我一点东西如何
How about you teach me something?
奥立佛兰 之前叫威廉芬尼摩
Oliver Lang, formerly William Fenimore.
圣路易事件后 我们仔细查过他了
We gave him a good look after the St. Louis thing, Michael.
我们仔细查过每个用过炸♥弹♥的人
Everybody who ever used a bomb got a good look.
他的改名是合法的
His name change was legal.
我们向国家犯罪中心查过他的社会安全码
We ran the social security number through the National Crime Center.
他的纪录清清白白 他和他所有认识的人都是清白的
Not a mark on his record ever since. Him and everyone he knew came up clean.
你发现的就是这些吗
That’s what you found out about?
你是从他十六岁那年的威奇塔事件开始去想的吧
That Wichita shit back when he was 16 got you thinking.
你到底有没有这个人的新情报
Do you have something new on this guy or not?
还是你只是不喜欢这个人当邻居
Or did you just not like him in your neighborhood?
因为如果你没有新情报 就只有这些
‘Cause if you got nothing, Michael, if this is all you’ve got,
那你知道吗 你最好停止上课
then you know what? You need to stop teaching that class
因为那些事情已渗进你脑子里了
’cause it’s getting inside your head.
你说还有大事要我去查 我就去查
You tell me you got something to go on and I’ll go.
但我绝不会再干出卡伯湾那样的事 你也不行
But I’m not going to walk into another Copper Creek and neither should you.
我什么都没有 维特 对不起
I got nothing, Whit. I’m sorry.
那好
All right. Look…
我照你要求查了那些电♥话♥纪录
I ran those phone records like you asked.
我可能会因此丢掉工作 但我查了
It could’ve meant my job, but I did it.
星期五有两通电♥话♥
Two telephone calls on Friday,
一个是我 另一个
one from me and another from
是180公路上潘科兰特卖♥♥中心的公用电♥话♥
a pay phone out Route 180, Pine Glen Outlets.
潘科兰
Pine Glen?
还有你邻居打的一通电♥话♥ 没什么可疑的
And a telephone call from your neighbor. Nothing.
跟我说吧 麦可 怎么回事
Talk to me, Michael. What’s going on?
告诉我
Talk to me.
放弃教课吧
Give up the goddamn class.
对 我明天早上想租一辆车
Yeah, I’d like to rent a car tomorrow morning.
多早可以拿车
How early could I pick that up?
麦可法拉戴
Michael Faraday.
我找奥立佛兰
Oliver Lang, please?
兰先生出去了 你要留话吗
Mr. Lang is out of the office, sir. Would you like to leave a message?
不 我要找到他本人 有业务急事
No, I need to reach him. This is a business emergency.
兰先生今早不会来 请问
Mr. Lang isn’t expected in this morning, sir. Is there…
那我晚点再打吧 谢了
No, I’ll call back. Thanks.
如果有其他事 没有
Is there something else… -No.

No!
葛兰 葛兰
Grant! Grant!
葛兰
Grant!
嗨 邻居 你还好吧 你在这里做什么
Hey, neighbor, are you all right? What are you doing on this side of town?
你非知道不可 对吗 你就是要知道
You had to know, didn’t you? You had to know.
就是不能让你邻居放手去做
Couldn’t leave your neighbor alone.
你查过我了吗
Didn’t you check up on me?
有没有
Didn’t you?
你真以为我们会冒险留下线索
Do you really think we’d leave anything to chance?
利伯提一号♥
Liberty One.
抓到跟踪你的人了 行动吧 奥立佛
I’ve got you, Shadow. Go ahead. Oliver.
还是照计划行事
We’re still on schedule.
你会想你儿子的 麦可 求求你
You going to miss your son, Michael? Please.
你让我别无选择
You’ve given me no choice!
你以为我想这样吗 我说过了 他会回到你身边的
You think I wanted this? I told you, you were gonna get him back.
现在我该怎么办 还能怎么信任你
How am I gonna do that now? How am I gonna trust you?
你要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
炸♥弹♥在哪里
Where’s the bomb?
我只是负责传讯 我是传讯人
I’m a messenger, Michael. I’m a messenger!
我们有好几百万人 等着要开火行动
There’s millions of us, waiting to take up arms.
准备散播讯息 几百万人
Ready to spread the word! Millions of us!
不 你杀的不是政♥府♥
No! The government is not who you’re killing!
他们要为罪过付出代价
Yes, yes, they’ll pay. They’ll pay for their sins.
你在杀小孩 再也没有谎话 小孩
You’re killing children! No lies. Children?
小孩会死 这是战争 麦可
Children die! This is war, Michael.
在战争中 小孩都会死
In war, children die.
你跟我们一起
You’re with us. You’re with us!
利伯提二号♥ 报告状况 影子一号♥ 动手
Liberty Two. Liberty Two, status? -Shadow One, go.
当别人问你代表何种理想
When they ask you what you stand for,
你就说你代表孤儿 代表炸毁家园
you tell them you stand for blowing up families, for orphaned sons.
你父亲真的是自杀吗 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Your father really kill himself, you son of a bitch?
还是那只是一个开始
Or is that just where you got your start?
撤消行动 这是为你好 麦可
Call it off. -It’s for you, Michael.
为了大家好 不是为了我 撤消
It’s for all of us. -It’s not for me! Call it off!
你享受那无神的郊区生活吗
Are you happy in your godless, suburban life?
撤销炸♥弹♥ 撤销他妈的炸♥弹♥
Call off the bomb! Call off the fucking bomb!

No!
他们害你太太死了 麦可
They sent your wife to her death, Michael!
看到他们死 你当然不会遗憾
Surely, you won’t be sorry to see them go.
你太迟了
You’re too late!
可恶
Damn it!
开始行动吧
Let’s get it done.
卡佛探员 维特 听我说
Agent Carver. Whit, listen to me.
有个炸♥弹♥正朝你办公室过去
There’s a bomb on its way to your offices.
你要疏散大楼里的所有人
You’ve got to get everybody out of the building.
麦可 怎么回事 炸♥弹♥在白色小货车里
Michael, what’s going on? It’s in a white van!
一辆利伯提送货车 葛兰在里面
A Liberty delivery van! Grant’s in there!
他们要对你们下手 麦可 麦可
They’re coming after you guys. Michael. Michael?
他们说这次要炸联邦调查局 麦可
They said they want the FBI this time! Michael!
我听不清楚 维特
You’re breaking up! Whit?
麦可 麦可 维特
Michael? Michael? Whit!
可恶
Shit!
快走开啊
Come on! Come on!
大门警卫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!