Can I talk to you later?
好 当然 随时都可以 我在办公室
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure. Whenever. I’m here at the office.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡佛探员
Agent Carver.
维特
Whit?
你刚才说我没回电是什么意思
What did you mean, you haven’t heard back from me?
我星期五有留言啊 现在我明白了
The message I left on Friday. I understand now.
没关系的 什么留言
It’s all right. What message?
在你课堂上演讲的事啊 你问过我要不要当客座嘉宾
The one about speaking to your class. You had asked me to speak as a guest.
我想只要遵循一些基本规则 我们就可以这么做
I thought with some ground rules we could set some things straight.
等等 你星期五打电♥话♥给我 还留言了
Wait, you called me Friday? You left a message?
对 打到你家
Yes, at the house.
你什么时候打的
When did you call?
不清楚耶 星期五那天 大概是四五点左右
I don’t know. Around 4:00 or 5:00 maybe, on Friday.
我没收到留言
I didn’t have any messages.
麦可 拜托 你才刚听说布鲁克的事
Michael, for Christ’s sake, you had just found out about Brooke…
不 我没收到留言 我待会回你电♥话♥
No, I didn’t have any messages. I’ll call you back.
维特 你听我说 麦可
Yeah, Whit, listen to me. Michael…
我知道你不能帮我的忙
I know you can’t do anything for me.
你不能给我情报 但我可以给你情报
You can’t give me any information. But I can give you information.
那天我说有人要隐藏过往
The other day when I was talking about somebody trying to hide their history,
我指的就是我邻居
I was talking about my neighbor.
他的名字是奥立佛兰
Oliver Lang! That’s his name.
他以前叫
He used to be…
他以前叫做威廉芬尼摩
It used to be William Fenimore!
我要你帮忙查一下档案 看看有什么结果
I want you to run it through the system for me. See what you’ve got.
奥立佛兰 你记下来了吗 对 麦可 说慢点
Oliver Lang. You writing this down? Yeah, Michael, slow down.
他有犯罪纪录 可恶 你去查一下
He has a history, damn it! Will you run the name?
麦可 等一下 他做了什么事
Michael, Michael, wait! What’s he done?
如果我没猜错 那天不只是你
If I’m right, there were other people
还有别人也打了电♥话♥给我
who called my house that day, not just you.
查一下 好吗 你做得到的 现在就去 拜托
Find out, will you? You can do that. Now, please.
我回来后再打给你 回来了 你到底要去哪里
I’ll call you when I get back. Back? Where the hell are you going?
替你找证据
To 99f you proof!
查那个名字 维特
Run the name, Whit.
查那个名字
Run the name!
找到我很困难吧
Was it hard to find me?
你搬过好几次家
You’ve moved several times.
你太太说 你前妻
Your wife said that… Your ex-wife…
大家知道我是谁的父亲
People know whose father I am.
先生 这些问题我被问过好几次了
Mister, I’ve been through all this before.
政♥府♥ 警方
The government, the police
还有作家
and writers.
大家都想相信那是政♥治♥事件
People wanted to believe it was political.
起因于某个阴谋或团体
Some conspiracy, some group.
艾比和我也这样想过
Abby and I did, too.
迪恩不是个坚强的孩子 容易受影响
Dean was not a strong boy. He was impressionable.
相信周边朋友们告诉他的话
Believed what friends around him said.
那他被这些人设计 说动
Why couldn’t he be involved with people who could set him up,
然后涉入此案有什么不可能呢
talk him into, you know, even this?
联邦调查局和警方什么证据也没找到
The FBI, the police, found nothing.
他们认定他是单独犯案的
It was him alone. They decided this.
造成63人死亡
Sixty-three dead.
只因逃漏税
Over taxes.
就迪恩一个人
Dean alone.
但你并不相信吧
You don’t believe that, do you?
我永远也不相信
I will never believe that.
你听过奥立佛兰这名字吗 或者威廉芬尼摩
Have you heard the name Oliver Lang? Or William Fenimore?
我听过太多名字了
I’ve heard too many names.
你儿子 狄恩 是电工技师
Your son, Dean, was an electrician.
或许他接过
Maybe, he was contracted for,
或替某个专案工作过
or he worked on a project…
先生 这些都被查过了
All of this was investigated, mister!
他的邻居 客户
His neighbors, his customers,
幼时一起玩耍的小孩 几个月前就查过了
kids he grew up with, months ago!
史寇毕博士 很抱歉让你忆起往事
Dr. Scobee, I’m sorry for bringing this all back.
往事永不会消失
It never goes away.
我必须来这里 请你一定要了解
I had to come here. You’ve got to understand,
我想我认识一个人 他认识你儿子
I think I know a man who knew your son.
他现年四十一岁 是建筑工程师
He’s 41, a structural engineer.
他已娶妻 有三个小孩 还有
He’s got a wife, three kids. He has this…
我可否请问 你凭什么肯定你所说的这个人
May I ask what makes you so sure that this man of yours
跟发生的这件事有关联
had anything to do with what happened here?
就跟你肯定你儿子不是单独犯案的理由一样
For the same reason you’re sure your son didn’t do it alone.
我知道我儿子不是单独一人因为那天有十个孩子丧生
I know my son was not alone because 10 children died that day!
他一定知道罗斯福大厦的托儿所就在那里
The daycare center in the Roosevelt, he had to know it was there.
我儿子绝不会做任何伤害孩子的事 绝不可能独自下手
My son would never have done anything to harm children. Not on his own.
你儿子没有小孩 没有
Your son didn’t have any children. No.
但他为小孩做了不少事
But he did things for them.
他资助孤儿院里的孩子
He sponsored boys from city shelters.
童子军
Discoverer Troops.
他有空时 就教孩子踢足球
He coached boys football when he had time.
等等 童子军
Wait. Wait, Discoverer Troops?
就像童军那样 不过是由青少年组成
They’re like Boy Scouts, but for young children.
他是成年的监护人
He was a grown-up chaperone.
他带他们去露营
He’d take them camping.
参加集♥会♥ 上课
He’d go to their meetings, teach.
这就是他 参加了某个周末探险
Here he is. He must’ve been on some weekend adventure.
迪恩跟孩子们处得最好了
Dean was best with children.
法拉戴先生教授
Mr. Faraday? Professor?
40号♥登机口
Gate 40!
法拉戴 葛兰法拉戴 我几分钟后就过去
Faraday. Grant Faraday. I’ll be there in a few hours.
别让他走掉 我这就过去
Don’t let him go anywhere. I’m coming.
告诉他 我就快到了
Tell him I’m coming.
我来接我儿子 下午才打电♥话♥来过
I’m here to pick up my son. I called earlier this afternoon.
我儿子
My Son!
是哪一队童子军
What was that troop, sir?
我不知道哪一队
Troop? I don’t know what troop!
他来自雷斯顿 名叫葛兰法拉戴
He’s from Reston. Grant Faraday.
我儿子在哪里
Where’s my son?
法拉戴
Faraday?
他今天下午被接回家了 不
He was taken home this afternoon, sir. No.
他父亲打电♥话♥来
His father called.
不 等等 我才是他父亲 我打过电♥话♥
No, no, wait, wait. I’m his father. I called.
但你打了两次 先生
But you, you called twice, sir.
你说家里出了事 一场车祸
You said that there had been an accident at home, a car accident.

No.
你还要求跟童子军班长讲话
You asked to speak with his Troopmaster, sir.
我才是他父亲 那个人不是我
I’m his goddamn father. That wasn’t me.
在这里 他被带回家了
Here it is, sir. He was driven home.
被谁
BY Who?
他的童子军班长
His Troopmaster, sir.
他和另一个男孩一起
He and another boy.
哪个男孩
What other boy?
布莱迪兰
Lang. Brady Lang.
班长带他们两个一起走的
The Troopmaster left with both of them.
麦可 你又这样了
You’re doing it again, Michael.
我以为我说过了
I thought I told you,
如果有事情想知道 就直接来找我
you should come to me if there’s something you want to know.
我儿子呢 他跟我儿子在一起 很安全
Where’s my son? He’s with mine. They’re safe.
要不要喝点什么 我救了他的命
Can I get you something to drink? I saved his life!
什么 对 对 你儿子 我救了他的命
What’s that? Yes, yes. Your son, I saved his life!
所以你才能待在这里
And that’s why you’re still here with us.
布鲁克呢 怎么
And Brooke? What…
布鲁克坏了我们的事
Brooke got in the way.
我们按计划行事 不是故意针对谁
We’re on a schedule. It’s nothing personal.
你到底对我儿子做了什么事
What the hell have you done with my son?
如果你想当他父亲 就走回家去
If you want to be his father, you’ll walk to your house,
在床上睡觉 上你的课 过你的生活
sleep in your bed, teach your classes and live your life.
你要做什么 你们准备杀多少人
What are you doing? How many people are you going to kill?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!