-but they’ll pass right over our heads. – Great!
我们可以把雪橇拿回来
We can get the sleigh back!
清晨7:03 北方联邦国际条约联盟 海牙
席尔瓦长官
Chief De Silva.
这个UFO在哪儿
Where is this UFO?
它在绕着地球转 长官
It’s circling the Earth, ma’am.
19分钟前 它进入了正轨
Nineteen minutes ago, it went into orbit.
你 上天 就拿这个套雪橇吗
You? Up there? Catch that with this?
给我魔尘
Magic dust.
把这个在你头顶打开
You crack it over your head.
一定要集中注意力
You’ll have to focus.
雪橇会以每小时45000英里的速度飞向你
The sleigh’ll be coming at you at 45,000 miles an hour.
-45000英里 -你会被撕成两半的
– 45,000…? – You’ll be torn in half!
鉴于雪橇撞上你的角度
Depends on the angle the sleigh hits,
你可能只会身首异处而已
you might just get beheaded.
我怕身首异处 我怕高
I’ve got a phobia of being beheaded,
还怕高速 怕驯鹿
and heights and speed and reindeer
还怕按钮
and buttons.
按钮
Buttons?
对 可以说我什么都怕
Yeah, I’m pretty much scared of everything.
格温盼着你去呢
Gwen thinks you’re coming.
你做不到 不 你能做到
Ah! You can’t do this. Yes, you can!
你做不到 不 你能做到
No, you can’t. Yes, you can!
争点气 亚瑟
Come on, Arthur!
别担心 只有疯子才会…
Don’t worry. Only a raving lunatic
我必须担心 我唯一擅长的就是担心
I have to worry! It’s the only thing I’m good at!
让我担心
Worry me.
雪橇随时都会来
The sleigh’ll be back any minute.
快点 让我担心 快
Come on. Worry me, quickly!
想象一下格温 孤零零的
Imagine Gwen, all alone,
-圣诞树下什么也没有 -我们开始吧
– nothing under the tree. – Here we go. Unh.
不 不喜欢这样 停下 停下
No! Don’t like this! Stop! Stop! Stop!
让我下来
Get me down!
她在流泪 因为她发现只有自己被遗忘了
The tears as she finds she’s been left out.
她尖叫着 圣诞老人没来
Screaming, “Santa didn’t come!”
可怜的格温
Oh, Gwen.
不行 这太高了啊
No! It’s just too high!
街上 一群骑着新车的小孩指着格温说
Gwen in the street surrounded by kids on new bikes, pointing:
那就是圣诞老人讨厌的女孩儿
“That’s the girl that Santa hates!”
她跑开了 9岁就开始酗酒
She runs away, alcoholic by the age of 9.
她死的时候甚至还没…
Dead before she’s even…
她可能再也不会堆雪人了
She may never build a snowman again!
如果雪橇上有我不懂的按钮怎么办
What if there are buttons on the sleigh I don’t know about?!
雪橇来了
Here it is!
你觉得他怎么样…
How do you think he’s, uh…?
很好 很好 可能只是…
Fine, fine. Probably just, uh…
先生 他们当年怎么会没把雪橇毁掉呢
So how come they didn’t scrap the sleigh, sir?
我吓唬那些精灵 说我会拿它们喂北极熊
I threatened the elves. Said I’d feed them to the polar bears.
精灵 你觉得
Elf, how do you fancy being
这事你来告诉他父母 怎么样
the one to tell his parents about all this?
太棒了 亚瑟
Yay! Arthur!
-你成功啦 -我靠着担心做到的
– You did it! – I did it with worry!
我还以为你死定了 做的太好了
Oh, I was sure you’d die. It was great!
继续既定路线
Proceed to the highlighted route.
继续既定…
Proceed to the highlighted…
继续为格温担心吧
Just keep worrying about Gwen.
无论如何 我会找到那儿的 孩子
I’ll find a way there, boy. Whatever it takes.
向特雷利乌出发
To Trelew!
玛格利特 把我圣诞老人的衣服拿给我
Margaret. Hand me my Me suit.
都安排妥当了 史蒂夫…留下看家
All sorted. Steve’s, uh… holding the fort
我去给格温送礼物
while I deliver the present, yes,
然后找到亚瑟和爸爸
and find Arthur and Father.
做的好 亲爱的
Well done, dear.
特雷利乌在偏离地极187.7度的航线上
Trelew’s on a course of 187.7 degrees from the geographic pole
考虑到雪橇有些年头了
but as it’s the old sleigh,
误差可能在本初子午线两边各一千英里左右
allow a drift margin of 1 000 miles either side of the meridian.
我给亚瑟带了件毛衣
I’ve got a sweater for Arthur,
给你♥爸♥带了药
your father’s pills,
还有一些香甜可口的茶
and some nice sweet tea.
行政工作招聘
打开窗帘
Curtains.
-S-1出现凹痕 -长官 长官
– S-1 dented. – Sir. Sir!
底部有大面♥积♥划痕
Big scratch down side.
我们去送礼物
“Popped out to take present.
冰箱里有火鸡三明治 爸爸妈妈留
Turkey sandwich in fridge. Mum and Dad.”
咖啡机损坏
Espresso machine broken.
进入码头
那个白♥痴♥亚瑟 他把所有人都弄疯了
That idiot, Arthur. He’s sent everyone crazy.
他会毁掉圣诞节的
He’ll destroy Christmas.
而你也永远当不了圣诞老人了
And you’ll never get to be Santa.
史蒂文
Steven!
我…
I, um…
含羞草大道23号♥ 特雷利乌
23 Mimosa Avenue, Trelew.
马尔科姆 看看使用说明没坏处的
Malcolm, there’s no harm in using a manual.
-男人啊…-玛格丽特 我命令你下船
– Men… – Margaret, I order you to disembark.
这儿不安全
It’s not safe. Unh!
胡说 我在网上上过微型飞机飞行课
Piffle. I did a microlight flying course on the Internet.
差不了多少的
It can’t be that different.
史蒂夫
Oh! Steve.
你把它弄坏了
You’ve dented it!
你不经我允许就把它带出来了
You take it out without asking?
马尔科姆 你跟我说他是知道的
Malcolm, you told me he knew.
你明知道史蒂夫那么在乎他的S-1
You know how Steve feels about his S-1.
是我的S-1 S代表圣诞老人
It’s my S-1 . S for “Santa.”
是我要飞去那孩子家
I’m flying to this child.
是啊 她才是最重要的
Of course she’s all that matters.
你儿子不重要
Not me, your son.
我今晚完成的20亿件事情也都不重要
Not the 2 billion things I did right tonight.
不重要
No!
这还是和那台球桌有关 是吧
This is about that pool table, isn’t it?
我告诉过你 你应该给我写信的
I told you, you should’ve written to me.
我那时才8岁 你是我爸爸啊
I was 8. You’re my dad!
看在上帝的份儿上
For goodness sake!
亚瑟和爷爷还在外面
Arthur and Grandsanta are out there
也许还穿的很少
probably not wearing nearly enough layers
而你俩却要为一个红色的大玩具大吵大闹
and you two are bickering over a big red toy?!
我没吵闹 只要史蒂文退后就行…
I’m not bickering. If Steven could just stand back… Ooh!
安全气囊
Air bag.
你来开 史蒂文
You drive, Steven.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然给小孩47785BXK送礼物这么重要
So since gift delivery to child 47785BXK
那我就亲自去送
is all that seems to matter, I’ll do it myself.
然后我们接上亚瑟和爷爷
Then we’ll pick up Arthur and Grandsanta
不管到底他们惹了什么麻烦
from whatever ditch they ended up in.
最大推力
Maximum thrust.
圣诞老人说他马上回来
Um, when Santa said he’d be right back,
你觉得他是什么意思…
what do you think he…?
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back!
圣诞老人一家离开了
The Santas are leaving!
孩子都不重要吗
Children don’t matter?
圣诞节也不重要
Christmas doesn’t matter!
什么都不重要
Nothing matters!
这就像是1816年
It’s like 1816!
抛弃北极
Abandon the North Pole!
大家 大慌乱啊
Everybody, panic!
如果1816年重演 请按这里
确定删除圣诞节吗
Are you sure you want to delete Christmas?
确定删除圣诞节吗 是 否
10分钟后融化
Melt down 1 0 minutes.
北极在10分钟后融化
-去南方 -从这去哪儿都是南方 白♥痴♥
– Head south! – It’s all south from here, you fool!
清晨7:13
驯鹿: 3.5头
我知道哪有地图 小子
I know where we can find a map, lad!
打破常规

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!