那也平衡不了
It won’t balance the sleigh.
没效果的
No, no.
要说效果 就只能是拖慢速度而已
If anything, it’ll slow us down.
那干嘛还要大费周章拆下来
So why are we taking it?
为了格温
lt’s for Gwen.
8头漂亮的驯鹿
Eight beautiful reindeer.
才是她梦中的画面
That’s what she’s dreaming of.
铃儿响叮当
The jingly bells,
还有停在屋顶上的雪橇
the sleigh on the roof.
是 可是…
Yeah, but…
这才是孩子们梦寐以求的
That’s what the kids want,
而不是什么太空船
not some spaceship.
这是给她的特别待遇
We’re giving her the star treatment.
又怎么了
What now?
有人醒了
We have a waker, sir.
还带着枪
With a gun!
好了 小子
That’s it, lad.
你去分散他的注意力
You distract him!
爷爷
Grandsanta!
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
我们没有恶意
We come in peace.
我们的飞船会在一小时内
Our craft has to travel around the world
起飞去环游世界
in less than an hour!
我们需要弄个标志给雪…
We need a sign for our slei…
给飞船
Craft.
很抱歉我不能付你钱
Sorry I can’t pay you.
因为我的家乡
Where I come from,
没有钱这种东西
we don’t have money!
凌晨6:06 大西洋
驯鹿 7.5头
1923年的圣诞节
Christmas 1923,
我驾驶时心脏病发
had a heart attack at the reins.
左心室从我嘴里蹦了出来
Left ventricle popped out me mouth.
我淡定地塞了回去 继续驾驶
Pushed it back down and carried on!
大西洋很辽阔 是吧
It’s big, isn’t it, the Atlantic?
要不我们停车 问问路
Think we should stop and ask someone?
问什么问 就快到了
Pishywibble, we’re nearly there!
看那儿 我将北极星作为坐标原点
See, I take the North Star there as a fixed point.
然后坐标轴是…
Then I plot my bearings from…
此物名叫飞机 先生
That’s a plane, sir.
你以下犯上
Insubordination.
我要用鱼叉叉死你
I’ll have you harpooned, elf.
要是我们真的在英国附近
I thought it would be chillier
应该更冷吧
near England.
全球变暖了嘛
Globular warming.
哎哟喂 是陆地哟
Land ahoy!
我就说吧 就是这儿
There it is. Told you!
到了 降落
There you are. Down.
小心石头
Watch that rock!
到达目的地
There you go.
是英国耶
England.
我们大概偏右了一点点
Maybe we pulled to the right a bit.
因为驯鹿不足嘛
We’re right in a reindeer short.
这是法国
France.
法国有大象吗
They have elephants in France?
肯定是迷路了
The odd stray.
它们都是在排水沟里繁殖出来的
They breed in the drains.
走这边
This way.
是巴黎动物园
Paris Zoo.
那这里恰巧是养狮子的地方
Then this is where they keep the lions!
它们不会吃我的
They won’t eat me.
我可是圣诞老人
I’m Santa!
给我躺下
Lie down!
不躺就不躺嘛
Right.
快叫管♥理♥员♥
Call the keeper!
这地图到底有多长历史了
How old is this?
传说中沉没于大西洋的岛屿
居然有亚特兰蒂斯
“Atlantis”?
还有食人族居住地
“Here be cannibals”?
小心食人族哦
Watch out for cannibals.
这压根儿不是法国 对吧
This isn’t France, is it?
严格来说 此地名为非洲
Technically, it’s known as Africa.
坦桑尼亚的塞伦盖蒂国家公园
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you possibly be sure?
我的HOHO上的导航仪说的
The GPS on my HOHO.
吃她吧
Take her!
吃这只精灵
Take the elf!
导航仪 你为什么不早说
GPS? Why didn’t you say?
我只是包装精灵 不负责导航
I’m a wrapping elf. I don’t navigate,
我只会在包装礼物时
I wrap.
用它来保存蝴蝶结的照片
I use it to store pictures of bows.
她说的没错
She’s right.
你把我们载到了非洲
You brought us to Africa!
我在邮票上看过这景观
I’ve seen it on a stamp.
我不想英年早逝 亚瑟
l’m too young to die, Arthur.
快想办法啊 亚瑟
Do something. Arthur!
那破雪橇
The old sleigh.
他们搞什么鬼
What is happening here?
早知道几十年前就该把它劈了当柴烧
Was supposed to be chopped up for firewood decades ago.
那诡计多端的…
How did that devious…
是老人家 长官
Old people, sir.
要我帮您拿减压球来吗
Shall l get you your stress ball?
我们明明有比五角大楼更好的通讯设备
We have finer comms than the Pentagon,
你却说无法联络上他们
and you say we can’t contact him
除非用那老掉牙的…
except by some ancient…
我来啦
Toodle-loo!
伟大的骑兵来也
Here comes the cavalry!
是欧尼·克里克 长官
Ernie Clicker, sir.
北极通信部的头儿
Head of Polar Communications
执行过46次任务
for 46 missions!
嘿哟 嘿哟
Crikey blikey,
我和你的爷爷一起打拼过好几个时代
me and your granddad saw some times!
我记得有一次
I remember once…
我们得赶紧了
Must catch up soon.
看得出来 你很着急
You’re in a hurry. I can tell.
太可笑了 就不能快点吗
This is ridiculous. Could we hurry this?
你可不能催信♥号♥♥机
You can’t rush the Signalator.
要温柔点对她
Got to play her gentle.
你想说什么呢
So, what do you wish to say?
我才没你那么担心
I wouldn’t worry.
他们又不是马上要被狮子吃了
It’s not like they’re facing man-eating lions.
宁静的神圣之夜
Silent night Holy night
早上6:13 坦桑尼亚塞伦盖蒂国家公园
食人狮: 7头
一片祥和
All is calm
一片静谧
All is bright
这只是想象
I realize this is mental
却是我所知的一切
But it’s all that l know
圣诞节降临
It’s Christmas
可爱的猫咪
Nice kitty
让我们一起
So please let us go sleep
步入梦中的天堂
In heavenly peace
步入梦中的天堂
Sleep in heavenly peace
冲啊
Dash!
有东西传过来了
Something’s coming through.
说的是什么
What does it say?
下去 不
Get off! No!
这是我的小伊 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
That’s me Evie, you mangy moron!

No!
这是给格温的礼物
That’s Gwen’s gift!
只有小朋友才能拆礼物
Only children get to tear the wrapping.
布若妮
Bryony?
自动胶带枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!