可这就不是圣诞礼物了
But that’ll ruin the magic.
如果有办法今晚就把礼物送到我会去办的
If there was any way at all to make the drop tonight.
可事实上就是办不到
But it can’t be done.
你哥是这方面的行家
Your brother knows about these things.
这事也让我难以入睡 亚瑟
I won’t sleep easy after this, Arthur.
可没办法
But there it is.
不可能的
Can’t be done.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
亚瑟 你会把包装纸弄坏的
Arthur! You’re compromising the wrapping!
那可不是玩具
That is not a toy!
倒是玩具
Well, it is,
我是说 那不是…
but, I mean, that’s not…
亚瑟
Arthur!
出来 出来呀
Come on, come on,
快出来 47785BXK号♥
Come on. Child 47785BXK.
你在哪
Where are you?
亲爱的圣诞老人 我朋友不相信你存在
“Dear Santa, my friend doesn’t believe in you.
我想要一台闪闪的粉红自行车做圣诞礼物
For Christmas I’d like a pink Twinkle Bike.
格温·汉斯
Gwen Hines.
英格兰康沃尔郡
23 Mimosa Avenue, Trelew,
特雷利乌镇含羞草路23号♥
Cornwall, England.”
熄灯
Lights out.
他们说我是摆设
This figurehead thingy:
我并不是胖乎乎的花架子 对吧
I’m not just a fatty with a suit, am I?
当然不是了 亲爱的
Of course not, dear.
对 我是圣诞老人
No. I’m Santa.
孩子们都离不开我
Children rely on me.
给我吧
Here.
谢谢 这些是给爸爸和孩子们的压岁钱
Thank you. It’s just checks for the boys and cash for Father.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
亲爱的 我一共送了20亿份礼物
It’s the 2 billion other gifts, dear.
圣诞节竟变得如此匆忙和疯狂
Christmas has become such a mad rush.
等你退休就好了
Until you retire.
退休
Retire?
然后和爸爸坐在一起看史蒂夫上电视吗
Sit next to Father, watching Steve on TV?
您正坐在HOHO3000一级终端机上
You are sitting on a level one access HOHO.
请确认您的身份 确认您的身份
Please state your identity. State your identity.
我该何去何从
Who would I be?
亲爱的 你永远都是我的马尔科姆
You’d be my Malcolm, dear.
而且我们还有亚瑟
And there’s Arthur.
小亚瑟
Dear Arthur.
真麻烦啊
What a puzzle.
送我这个礼物 亲爱的
This one’s for me, dear.
圣诞快乐 玛格利特
Happy Christmas, Margaret.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还是很称职的嘛
I’m still very much up to the job, you know.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, dear.
晚安 马尔科姆
Good night, Malcolm.
不可能啊 不可能
It just can’t be. It can’t.
不可能 不可能 怎么可能
It just can’t be. It can’t. It just can’t be!
怎么弄的这么乱 小伙子
What’s all this kadoodle, young man?
爷爷
Grandsanta.
有个小姑娘
It’s this little girl.
我们忘送她礼物了
She’s been missed!
你哥的高科技也不过如此
So much for your brother’s fancy-pants technology.
史蒂夫和爸爸绞尽脑汁也没想出办法
Steve and Dad racked their brains but said it’s impossible.
是吗
Is it, now?
漏了一个孩子 天哪 太令人震惊了
Missed a child. Dear, dear, sends shivers down me shins.
两小时后她就会起床
In two hours, she’s gonna wake up,
飞奔下楼 在树下寻找礼物
tear downstairs, search under the tree
脸上充满着期待
and the look on her face.
可却一无所获
But there’s nothing there.
她不明就里
She won’t understand.
以为自己是世界上唯一
She’ll think she’s the one kid in the world
被圣诞老人遗弃的孩子
that Santa doesn’t care about.
她会觉得
She’ll feel so
自己被抛弃了
left out.
圣诞老人在圣诞夜到来
On Christmas night, he comes.
而格温却得不到自己的礼物
Gwen can’t not have a present from Santa.
知道吗 亚瑟 有一个办法
Do you know, Arthur, there is a way.
不可能的
It’s impossible.
教女人识字以前也被认为不可能哦
They used to say it was impossible to teach women to read.
跟我来
Follow me.
这 这是传说中的那台雪橇
It’s… It’s the actual sleigh.
又见面了 小伊
Hello, Evie.
我以为它好多年前就报废了
I thought it was scrapped years ago.
大家都这么以为
So did everyone else.
我能碰碰它吗
Can I?
冰岛椴木和北极轻木 造于1845年
Icelandic birch. Arctic balsa. Built in 1845.
可在四万米高空达到时速五万迈
Able to reach 50,000 miles per hour at a height of 40,000 feet.
过来 小豆芽菜
Over here, you string of tinsel.
我来
Got it.
碳二甲柠檬酸盐合成的碳酸钾
“Potash of carboniloroxy amilocitrate.”
也就是魔尘
Magic dust.
从北极光中提炼而成
Mined from the aurora borealis.
她还能发动吗
But she doesn’t still go?
我养它们可不只是出于爱好 亚瑟
Not just a hobby, Arthur.
它们是最早8头驯鹿的重重孙子
Great-great-grandchildren of the original eight.
冲冲
Dasher.
小舞
Dancer.
跃跃
Prancer.
其它几个叫啥来着
What are the others called?
我总是想不起来 班比 约翰
I could never ruddy remember. Bambi? John.
在那儿 白耳朵的那个
You there, with the white ear.
还有你
And you.
还有 没你事儿 一身跳蚤的家伙
And… Not you, you bag of fleas.
亚瑟
Arthur?
我不太习惯和大型动物相处
I’m not really good with big animals.
别被咬到 小心点
Don’t get bit, mind.
它们能闻到你的恐惧
They can smell fear.
-把它们套上车 -太棒了 爷爷
– Let’s hitch them up. – Grandsanta.
借过
Excuse me.
你能去格温那儿了
You can go to Gwen!
坐着古董雪橇
On the old sleigh,
驾着驯鹿 踏着魔尘 这一切的一切
with the reindeer and the magic dust and everything!
简直就是奇迹
It’s a miracle.
小子 你跟我一起去
You’re coming too, lad.
我吗
Me?
坐它 上那 被他们拉
On that? Up there? Pulled by them?
不 我不去
No. No way.
我都136岁了 自己可干不来
I’m 136. I can’t do it on me own.
你得帮我
I need an elf.
可我不会开雪橇
I can’t fly a sleigh.
没有稳定轮我连自行车都骑不了
I can’t even ride a bike without stabilizers.
把史蒂夫叫醒吧 他会…
I know, let’s wake Steve. He’ll…
不行
No.
他总是杞人忧天 亚瑟
He’s a worrier, Arthur.
要是他不让去怎么办 格温已经被遗忘了
What if he stops us? Gwen’s forgotten.
你真的在乎她
You really care.
当然了
Well, of course I do.
我也当过圣诞老人啊
I was Santa too.
想想你♥爸♥爸现在辗转反侧
Think of your dad lying awake,
担心那个女孩 担心得胡子都快揪掉了
chewing his beard off with worry over this girl.
你不想帮他一把吗
Don’t you want to help for once?
让他以你为荣
Make him proud?
我做不到
I can’t.
就是做不到
I just… I can’t.
不 我不行的
No, I can’t.
准备好了吗
Ready?!
凌晨5:37 北极
没呢 你答应过我不能开得太快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!