Well, I am actually Santa, so I think I should have it.
你就是个摆设而已
Yes. You’re the nonexecutive figurehead.
没错 摆设
Exactly. Figurehead.
他说你只是个胖呼呼又胡子拉碴的花架子
It means a fatty with a beard who fits the suit.
其它棋子也很好啊
The other pieces are good too.
或者我给大家一人做一个圣诞老人棋子吧
Or I can make extra Santas for everyone.
你当蜡烛不好吗 史蒂夫
Why don’t you be the candle, Steve?
你有那么多闪亮的鬼点子
All those bright ideas?
好啊 我当蜡烛 亚瑟当火鸡
Fine. I’m the candle, Arthur’s the turkey,
而你 父亲 当然是圣诞老人了
and you, Father, are, of course, Santa.
爷爷 给你这个漂亮的老古董
Grandsanta, you can be this charming relic.
古董 什么古董
“Relic”? “Relic”?
我就是坐着这雪橇工作的 亚瑟
I did the whole of Christmas in one of these, Arthur.
我不需要成千上万个戴着滑稽小帽的精灵
Yes. I didn’t need a trillion elves in bleepy hats.
我们不用再顺着烟囱
We don’t fly about throwing lead-painted toys
往下扔那些古董玩具了
down chimneys anymore.
这飞船会载着你平安归来
That space sends you back to Lapland.
马尔科姆 你从哪儿得到这些的
Malcolm, where did you get those?
玩游戏得的 我赢了吗
Just moving things along. Do I win?
作弊 一对儿作弊大王
Cheats, the pair of you!
妈 你没事吧
Mum, are you okay?
我刚才在冰上遭到了北极熊的袭击
Polar bear, dear, attacked me on the ice.
幸好我自学过在线自救课程
Good I did that online survival course
否则明年就少一个人跟你们吃火鸡了
or there’d be one less for turkey next year.
从烟囱进出那才叫圣诞节
Christmas has gone right down the rodney hole.
你不过是个开飞船的邮递员而已
You’re a postman with a spaceship.
我的S1型飞艇
My S-1 festivized the world
以1860倍音速给世界带来欢乐
at 1860 times the speed of sound.
1941年的圣诞 二战期间
Christmas 1941 , World War II,
我带着6头驯鹿和1个喝醉的精灵就办到了
I did the whole thing with six reindeer and a drunken elf!
我还被子弹击中了 亚瑟
I was shot at, Arthur.
身中12枪 3头驯鹿殉职
Took 12 direct hits. Lost three reindeer.
那个精灵呢
What happened to the elf?
经过日内瓦湖的时候从雪橇上掉下去了
Fell out of the sleigh over Lake Geneva.
一眼竟是诀别
Never saw him again.
天哪 到我了
Goodness. Now.
圣诞解谜任务 倒着唱一遍《平安夜》
“Christmas crackers. Sing ‘Silent Night’ backwards.”
谁会唱那个啊
Who’d know that?
夜安平 夜善圣 静宁真 明光真
Tnelis thgin! Yloh thgin! Lla si mlac! Lla si thgirb!
没了精灵 我独自前行
I went on alone.
现在再来一次都行 亚瑟
I could still do it now, Arthur.
给我点儿阳光我就能灿烂
Just give me a go!
那得拄着拐杖才行
In a heap of sticks.
别拦着我 我要揍他
Let me up and at him!
给你点儿颜色看看 你这个死机器人
I’ll show you, Robby the Robot!
我的天哪
Dear. Dear.
我一会儿收拾
I’ll have that back.
反正我怎么都会赢
Would’ve won anyway.
什么
What?
临阵脱逃吧
Yeah. Run away.
你要输了
Now you’re losing!
凌晨5:10 工作区
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve.
别闹心了 你看
Don’t be upset. Look.
拿着这个
You keep this.
下次你就会成为圣诞老人了
Then you can be Santa next time.
你的相片会被挂在那里
That’ll be you there, Steve.
明年就可以 我敢肯定
Next year, I bet.
你会干得很好的
You’ll be great.
说过你多少次了 亚瑟
How many times, Arthur?
北极很冷的 快把门都关上
It’s the North Pole. Shut the doors.
我把礼物都固定好了
I secured the gift.
-万无一失 -不可能啊
– Gift secured! – Just can’t be.
这个系统绝对安全
The system is foolproof.
肯定是出错了 长官
It has to be an error, sir.
出错
“Error”?
我在黑暗中发现有丝带在闪光
I spotted the ribbon glinting in the shadows.
因为我是打包专家
I am actually trained in wrapping.
所以我就自言自语
And I said to myself,
布若妮 至少包装看起来没问题
“Bryony, the wrapping looks okay.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
可是这礼物不应该出现在
But that present should not be lying in the…”
好了好了 谢谢你 士兵
Yes, yes. Thank you, soldier.
有礼物被送错了吗 太糟糕了
Has someone got the wrong present? That’s awful.
是谁的
Whose is it?
没有送错
No one gets the wrong present.
47785BXK号♥
47785BXK.
礼物未送达
“Gift undelivered”?
没收到礼物吗
They got nothing?
我们漏了一个孩子
A child’s been missed!
不一定
Not necessarily.
我们漏了一个孩子
A child’s been missed!
你要把整个北极的人都吵醒吗
Do you wanna wake up the North Pole?
说得对
Good idea.
我们漏了一个孩子啊
A child’s been missed!
亚瑟
Arthur!
有什么问题吗
Everything all right?
出了点儿小差错
There’s been a glitch.
小差错 我们把一个孩子给漏了
“A glitch”? We’ve missed a child!
是吗 我的天哪
Really? Dear, dear.
太糟糕了
That’s awful.
你是怎么搞的 史蒂文
How did you let it happen, Steven?
我怎么 我以为这事归你管
How did I…? I thought it was your mission.
不 这事发生在你的部门
No. This is your department.
我们该怎么办
What’ll we do?
我们必须…我们必须…
We must… We must…
我们必须干啥 史蒂文
What must we do, Steven?
啥也不用干
There’s nothing to do.
任务已经圆♥满♥完成
The mission was a success.
可我们不能让这个孩子没有圣诞礼物
We can’t leave a child out of Christmas.
那里的日出时间是早上7点39分
Sunrise at destination at 7:39 AM.
我们不可能及时赶到
There’s no way to get there in time.
当然 开S1飞船的话可以
Except, of course, for the S-1 .
那就开S1去
The S-1. Right-o.
不 S1刚刚航行完七百万英里
No! The S-1 has just traveled 7 million miles.
这样做会损坏它的
We could damage it.
妈呀
Dear.
而且还会让精灵身处险境
And risk the lives of the elves.
我的天
My. No.
长官 我去
I’ll go, sir!
布若妮·谢芙莉
Bryony Shelfley,
就职于包装部门 三♥级♥士兵
Wrapping Division. Grade 3, sir.
-谁问你了 -我入伍时并不负责送货
– Who asked you? -I wasn’t called up for field duty.
但我在礼物包装部门的任期已满
I served out my mission in Gift Wrap Support.
三天内打了26♥4♥000个包啊 长官
I wrapped 26♥4♥,000 presents in three days, sir.
如果你想将这辆自行车完好无损地送达
If you want that bike delivered in a perfect state of enwrapment,
我就是最佳人选
then I’m your elf.
谁都别去
No one is going.
不可能送到的
It’s impossible.
可这孩子
But this child…
边际误差仅有十亿分之一 长官
It’s a margin of error of 0.00000001514834 percent, Sir.
看到了吗
I mean, hello?
香槟在哪里
Where’s the champagne?
我的部门创造了史上最成功的圣诞节记录
My department has delivered the most outstanding Christmas ever.
我们干的真棒
Well done, us.
可是这儿还有个没礼物的孩子
But there’s a child without a present.
亚瑟 圣诞不是个感性的日子
Arthur, Christmas is not a time for emotion.
我们会把47785BXK号♥的礼物送达
We will get 47785BXK a present
赶在圣诞期间
within the window of Christmas.
我们会派信使去送 五天后就会收到
We’ll messenger the item. It’ll be there in five days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!