我周一把银行保管箱里的东西拿出来以后
I called over there on monday
就打了电♥话♥过去 但是太迟了
after I got into that safety deposit box. But it was too late,
他已经退房♥了
he’d checked out.
你怎么会知道他在哪
How did you know where he was?
他留了纸条 说他在乡绅旅馆
The note. He said I could call him over at the Country Squire Motel.
他留了张纸条
He left a note?
我打了电♥话♥ 周一就打了
And I did, I called over there on monday.
在你去银行保险柜
After you got your money,
把你的钱拿到手之后
out of your safety deposit box…
我们
We had
有过约定 你要明白
an arrangement. You have to understand,
对你父亲和我这种人
for people like your father and me,
小时候一直过着穷日子
who never had any money, ever, as kids,
对于我们这代人来说 钱很重要
people from our generation, that money is important.
你要是能阻止我爸自杀的话
If you could’ve stopped daddy
你也不用去银行托管箱里取钱了
from killing himself, you wouldn’t have needed to get into your safety deposit box.
现在事后诸葛亮也晚了 不是吗
Well, hindsight’s always twenty twenty, isn’t it?
纸条上有没有说他准备自杀
Did the note say he was going to kill himself?

Mom?
如果我……
If I had my..
那时候脑子再清醒一点的话
wits about me, maybe I might’ve
也许我的做法♥会♥截然不同 但是
done it different. But…

I was,
你父亲和我
your father and me both,
-我们俩…… -你们俩当时都一团糟
– we were… – You were both fucked-up.
你当时就是一团糟
You were fucked-up.
你现在仍然一团糟
You are fucked-up.
你搞清楚了 你这个自命不凡的白眼狼
You’d better understand this, you smug little ingrate.
贝弗利会自杀绝对有你的原因
There’s at least one reason why Beverly killed himself and that’s you.
要是你没离开的话 他还会这样做吗
Think there’s any way in hell he would’ve done what he did if you were still here?
可结果呢
No!
只剩下我俩守着这栋老房♥子
Just him and me, in this house,
孤零零的在黑暗中无谓的等待
alone in the dark, abandoned!
我们为你们操劳了一辈子
Wasted lifetimes devoted to your care and comfort.

Oh, yes..
你现在对我品头论足的
you stick that knife of judgment in me,
随便你 但是你别搞错了
go ahead, but make no mistake,
你父亲的死 你跟我一样有责任
his blood is just as much on your hands as it is on mine.
但这是他的选择
He did this though,
这是他的选择 不是我们的
this is his doing, not ours.
竟然怪到我头上 你还能更残忍♥些吗
Can you imagine anything more cruel, to make me responsible?
为什么这么对我
Why?
就为了欺负我 让我露出本性吗
Just to weaken me, make me prove my character?
不要 我就等 等到开了那个银柜
So, No. I waited, I waited to get into that safety deposit box.
但是 不管怎样我也会等
But, I would have waited anyway.
你想比比看谁比较坚强吗 贝弗
You want to show who’s stronger, Bev?
没人比我更坚强了 该死的
Nobody’s stronger than me, goddamn it.
当一切都不再
When nothing is left,
当世间万物也消失殆尽
when everything is gone and disappeared,
我也不会消失
I’ll be here.
现在再看看谁更厉害 你个混♥蛋♥
Who’s stronger now, you son-of-a-bitch?!
你说得对 妈
You’re right, Mom.
你最坚强
You’re the strong one.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
芭芭拉
Barbara?
芭芭
Oh, Barb?
芭芭拉
Barbara?!
芭芭拉
Barbara?
芭芭拉
Barbara?!!
艾薇
Ivy?!
艾薇 你在吗
Ivy, you here?!
贝弗
Bev.
贝弗 人呢
Bev!
乔安娜
Johnna?!
乔安娜
Johnna?!
乔安娜
Johnna?!
乔安娜
Johnna?!
乔安娜
Johnna?!
八 月 奥 色 治 郡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!