I’m sorry, Dad.
-不用道歉 -妈妈一定生我的气了
– No need to apologize. – I know, Mom’s mad at me.
-不要担心她 -她怎么说
– Don’t worry about her. – What did she say?
和平时一样 她就那样说话
Your mother, she says what she says.
我上了闹钟的 真的
I set the alarm. I did.
-我知道 -你知道我爱贝弗姨夫的
– I know you did. – I loved Uncle Bev, you know that.
不要再道歉了
Just stop apologizing.
我错过了他的葬礼
I missed his funeral!
这只是
Ah, its…
那只是个仪式
it’s a ceremony.
所以都是些仪式性的东西
It’s ceremonial.
完全无法和你发自内心的
It doesn’t mean anything compared to…
真挚感情相比的
what you have in your heart.
等一下
Here, hold on,
梳梳头发
comb your hair.
贝弗姨夫肯定对我很失望
Uncle Bev must be disappointed in me.
你贝弗姨夫还有更伟大
Your uncle Bev has got bigger
更美好的事情要做
and better things ahead of him.
他没时间刁难人
He doesn’t have time for spite.
再说他也不是那样的人
He wasn’t that kind of man, anyway.
没事了
Hey,hey… It’s okay.
我只是
Just…
我知道的 我知道他们
I know how things are. I know how they..
都是怎么看我的
think about me,
但是发生这样的事 我还是想为他做点什么
and something like this… you want to be there for people,
对不起我让你失望了 爸爸
I’m sorry I let you down, Dad.
你没让我失望
Hey, You haven’t let me down.
你从没让我失望过
You never let me down.
你听好
Now listen,
关于他们 你错了 他们爱你
you’re wrong about these people, they love you.
他们爱你
They love you.
只是其中有人
Some of them,
还没有看到我所看到的你的优点
haven’t gotten a chance to see what I see.
你是个好男人
A fine man,
很有爱心
very loving,
也很有价值
a with a lot to offer.
好了 拿着这个
Now take this,
梳子还我吧
give me my comb.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子
Love you too, son.
歌♥剧魅影
Phantom of the Opera?
你自己14岁又是什么样
You don’t remember what it was like to be fourteen?
她都这么大了
She’s old enough
也该培养了些好品德了
to exhibit a little character.
看来真是有其父必有其子
I guess that’s something you normally learn from your parents.
你这是在指桑骂槐吗 我怎么没听懂
That’s a shot across my bow, right? I missed something.
听不懂吗 言传身教
Really? Instilling character.
-子不教父之过 -我是不知道我哪没做好
– Our burden as parents. – I got that part.
就是你最近没怎么尽到父亲的责任
And you really haven’t been much of a parent lately,
-所以恐怕也 -就因为咱俩有
– so it’s might tough to.. – Just because you and I are…
问题需要解决 也不是说
struggling with this Gordian knot, it doesn’t mean…
但她十四岁的小脑袋可能不这么想
but her fourteen-year-old self might view it differently,
她也许会把它当成放纵
might consider it “abandonment”.
拜托 她也没有这么幼稚吧
Oh, come on, she’s a little more sophisticated than that,
不是吗
don’t you think?
确实他妈的成熟
Pretty fucking sophisticated,
那什么歌♥剧魅影
the restored whatever from Phantom of the Opera,
我知道你就喜欢那种东西
I know that makes your dick hard…
-芭芭拉 -早熟的小东西
– Barbara. – Precocious little shit.
-我不是在袒护她 -我怪的也不是她啊
– I’m not defending her. – I am not blaming her.
-我是支持你的 -你个自私的混♥蛋♥
– I’m on your side. – … selfish son of a bitch!
像个父亲样 帮帮我吧
Be a father! Help me!
我怎么不像个父亲啦 该死
I am her father, goddamn it!
只是名义上的父亲
Her father in name only!
我没有抛弃自己的责任
I have not forsook my responsibilities!
是放弃 大人
It’s “forsaken”, big shot!
事实上 抛弃也是个正确的表达
Actually, “forsook” is also an acceptable usage.
是抛弃情妇的抛弃吗
Oh, “forsook” you and the horse you rode in on.
你怎么能这样说
You do not fight fair.
我知道你要怎么说了
I’ve seen where that gets me!
成熟点行吗 在你还在染着头发
Grow up! While you’re dyeing your hair
过第五个青春期时
and going through your fifth puberty,
世界都要崩溃了 孩子正不知所措
the world is falling apart and our kid can’t handle it!
让孩子不知所措的是
Our kid is just trying to deal with this
你拉她来的这个疯人院
goddamn madhouse you’ve dragged her into.
这个疯人院是我的家
This madhouse is my home.
现在你又管这儿叫家了吗
Think about that statement for a second, why don’t you?
带简来是因为她也是这个家的一份子
Jean is here with me because this is a family event.
带简来是为了借她作为
Jean’s here because she’s a buffer
你和你母亲的尖酸刻薄的缓冲
between you and the shrill insanity of your mother.
你若值得信任的话早就赢得信任了
You know, you’d have a lot more credibility if you had any credibility.
你就是个大傻瓜
You’re a easy mark.
是你太自以为是 你是如此
You’re so goddamn self-righteous, you know that? You’re so…
在你勾搭上那个长袜子皮皮[童话人物]的时候
Surely you must’ve realized when you started porking
你就知道我只是出于虚伪的自以为是而谴责你
Pippi Longstocking you were due for some self-righteousness,
而不是因为愤怒吗
just a smidgen of indignation on my part.
所以我才和你分居的
Maybe, I split because of it!
你终于说实话了是吗
Is this your confession, then,
终于如释重负了是吗
when you finally, unload all?
你很体贴 芭芭拉 但太独断
You’re thoughtful, Barbara, but you’re not open.
你有激♥情♥ 但太固执
You’re passionate, but you’re hard.
你是个友好优雅有趣完美的女人
You’re a good, decent, funny, wonderful woman,
我爱你 但是…
and I love you, but..
你很让人崩溃
You’re a pain in the ass!
谨献给瓦奥莱特
贝 弗 利
草 原 百 灵
一颗为了我
One for me.
一颗为了女儿们
One for the girls.
我妈做的炖菜
Mom’s casserole.
他们说你是睡过头了
They said you overslept.
其实有点故意的成分 我也不知道我怎么了
Maybe I purposely accidentally overslept. I don’t know.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
拜托
Please.
我知道这天对你来说很难熬
I know you had one of the worst days of your life
而我竟然没有陪在你身边
and I’m sorry that I wasn’t there.
我们不用时刻黏在一起
We don’t have to do that with each other.
你犯规了哦
You’re breaking our rule.
他们在追问我了 不过还没发现我们的事
They’re on to me. Not us, just me.
我只跟他们说我在约会
I told them I was seeing someone.
没说是谁 但我觉得还是告诉你一声
I didn’t tell them who. I just wanted you to know,
以防他们问起
in case it came up.
怎么了
What?
查尔斯
Charles.
我爱你
I adore you.
帮我递一下炖菜好吗
Pass the casserole, please?
我的炖菜马上就到
My casserole’s coming.
你的我也吃一点
I’ll eat some of yours, too.
妈 吃饭了
Mom? Let’s eat!
他来了
Oh, There he is.
我本想让你坐儿童座椅 但他们不让
I wanted to put you at a kid’s table but they wouldn’t let me.
这个放哪儿
Where do you want me to put this?
小查尔斯 这是我的未婚夫史蒂夫
Hi, Little Charles. I want you to meet my fiance Steve.
该死
Goddamn it!
你个蠢蛋
You goddamn clumsy goofball!
-妈 对不起 -没事 没人受伤
– Mom, I’m so sorry. – All right, nobody’s hurt.
我呢 我很受伤
What about me? I’m hurt.
碎碎平安
It’s not a party, until somebody spills something.
那是我做的炖菜
That’s my casserole!
算了吧 玛蒂·费
Let it go, Mattie Fae.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
谁要鸡肉
Who wants chicken?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!