Don’t want that to happen before your family see you.
你不想那样去见你的家人吧
I don’t need to know that now. They sew your mouth closed.
我现在不需要知道这些 他们会把你的嘴巴缝上
They got to get it all out because a lot of times dead people’ll fart.
必须要把所有的洞都堵上 因为死人常常会放屁
That shit’ll clear a funeral home out.
那样会把所有参加葬礼的人都熏跑的
How do you know all that? Learning Channel. That shit got me.
你从哪儿知道的这些东西? 探索频道 我很喜欢看那个的
Oh, shit.
哦 天啊
You’re not even gonna warm up to it?
你都不需要先热热身吗?
Hey! Do some cop work.
嗨 干点警♥察♥该干的吧
He’s a human being. Check the casket.
他是个人啊 检查一下棺材
Why don’t you check his spine while you’re in there.
你手在里面为什么不顺便检查一下他的脊柱呢?
I’m retching.
我要吐了
Mike!
迈克
What? Have some dignity.
干嘛? 你正经点好不好
I ain’t doing nothing. Cover her titties up.
我什么都没做啊 把她的奶♥子♥遮起来
Like, what am I gonna do with these big- ass dead titties?
我难道会对这对大奶♥子♥做什么吗?
But you’re looking, though.
但是你还在盯着它们看啊
There’s… Something’s wrong with your brain.
你 你脑子有问题
Just cover the titties.
把奶♥子♥盖上吧
Goddamn!
天杀的
Damn. This nicer than some cribs.
该死 这东西至少比有些摇篮要好
She’s going to Cuba.
她要被送去古巴
Who’s top cop now? Huh?
现在谁是顶级警♥察♥?呃?
That’s what I’m talking about. See? There you go.
我说的吧 看到了?
That’s it right there. Take a picture of the money, then check this body.
就是这些东西 照下这些钱 然后检查一下这具尸体
Nah, I’m gonna count these. You know?
不 我要数一数这钱 知道吗?
Check the body.
检查尸体去
I’m gonna check the body, Mike. I’m not rushing into it, that’s all.
我会去的 迈克 只是我不是很着急罢了
This one’s going to a mortuary in L.A.
这具要被送到洛杉矶的一个停尸房♥去
I’m gonna check this one.
我来检查这具
That’s that bullshit that I be talking about.
我说你不行吧
Mike, the motherfucking head fell off.
迈克 他那该死的头盖骨掉下来了
Come here.
过来
I’m back in the game.
我回来了
Think I got something.
我想我找到什么了
Feels like a bag.
感觉像是个袋子
Shit, it’s his kidney.
该死 是他的肾
I smell dead people.
我闻到死人的味道了
Drugs and money. We got him, baby.
毒品和钱 我们抓到他的把柄了 宝贝儿
This dude is loaded.
这家伙的里面全塞满了
Bet he thinks he’s a damn genius, transporting them in dead bodies.
他肯定以为他是个天才 居然可以想到用死尸来运送毒品
Let’s get this body.
我们去取尸体
Mike, you got company, man.
迈克 来人了
Somebody’s coming. Hide! Give me the X. Give me the X.
有人过来了 躲起来 把毒品给我 把它给我
You gotta stall them.
你们得去拖延一下
Hide! Hide! Hide!
躲起来 躲起来
Shit!
该死
Punk kids do this? Go check it out.
小流氓干的?去看一下
Hide!
躲起来
Marcus! Why would you…? That’s just not smart, man.
马库斯 你干嘛要?那可不是个好主意 伙计
You tell Theresa, I’ll kill you.
你要是告诉特丽莎 我会杀了你的
Bimbo’s next.
下一个是那小妞
Oh, God. Not that. Not the bimbo.
哦 上帝 不要那具 不要动那小妞
Let’s hurry this shit up.
我们动作要快一点
Shit.
该死
We got a big problem. We got a big problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Drive that ambulance into the building right now.
快把救护车开进屋来
Crash it into the building! No. Not me, baby.
撞进来 不 我不行 伙计
I got too many crashes on my file. You do it.
我的撞车记录太多了 你来吧
No. You’re kidding. I got red- flagged last month for the thing.
你别开玩笑了 上个月我才因为撞车被警告过
You know how much the city paid. I can’t have another ding on my file.
你知道政♥府♥赔了多少吗?我可不想再来一次了
Mike, my man, we want to help you out here, you know…
迈克 我说兄弟 我们是想帮你的 但是
but we got a couple of administration problems over here, you know?
但是我们这儿有点行政上的问题 知道吗?
So how about we give sirens and some flashing lights?
要不我们把警笛和警灯开开?
Make a racket. How’s that?
闹腾两下 怎么样?
Negative! Negative!
不行 不行
Crash that ambulance into the building right now!
把救护车撞进来 马上
We want to help the team out and everything, but….
我们真的愿意效劳 但是
But I’m not getting suspended for this.
我们不能再因撞车而被停职了
Okay, I plan on whupping y’all asses the second I get out of here.
好啊 一会儿我出去马上就踢你们俩的屁♥股♥
Crash into the building right now! Screw it.
把车撞进来 马上 好吧
Just the price of cop business.
为了警♥察♥的工作不惜一切
Now, get her on the table.
把她抬到手术台上
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Jeez! What the hell! I’m so… I’m so…
靠 怎么回事?我实在 我实在
That’s tragic, man.
这可真惨 伙计们
Go, go, go. Back door’s clear. Go! Go!
快快快 后门没人 快快
Get up, Marcus!
快起来 马库斯
The gas got stuck. I didn’t mean to.
我的油门被卡住了 我不是故意的
Oh, man.
啊 天哪
Supple leather, you know.
柔软的真皮
You ever rub your leather?
你从没摸过你车里的皮吧?
You know, like, just rub it. See how good it feeIs.
就这么触摸 感觉可好了
What does love mean to you, Mike?
你对爱情到底是怎么看的 迈克?
Don’t worry about me and my love.
我和我的爱情不需要你来操心
Look, I got plenty of love in my life.
我生命中有足够的爱了
Like a woman’s butt.
就像女人的屁♥股♥一样
Don’t do that. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mike.
别闹了 啊 啊 啊 迈克
Let’s just concentrate and get this warrant.
集中注意力 我们要争取到搜查令
I need to express right now.
但我需要表达一下
I want you to know, if this is our last job, I really appreciate you.
我要你知道 这是我们最后一次合作 我很感谢你
Okay?
懂吗?
No, this is not gay shit.
这不是”同性恋”的话
This is man shit. You know what I mean?
这是男人之间的话 知道我什么意思吗?
And you a beautiful man. You know?
而且你真是个帅哥 知道吗?
And when you let the beautiful side…
而且你有真♥善♥美♥的一面
What? Look at your pupils.
干嘛? 看看你自己的瞳孔
How am I look at my pupil? What, I’m…
我怎么看自己的瞳孔啊?怎么看?
Yo, what are you taking? Did you take some of that X?
你刚才吃什么了?你是不是在那儿吃了迷幻药?
Hey, look, give me a hug. Hey, get off. Listen, listen. Listen!
嗨 来 我们拥抱一下 嗨 听着听着 你给我听着
We need this warrant. Do not fuck this up. Pull yourself together.
我们需要这个搜查令 别弄砸了 正经点
Evening, captain.
晚上好 警长
Hello…
您好
“capteeon.”
警长
So how do you two plan to fuck up my evening tonight?
好啊 你们今晚打算怎么整我啊?
Well, captain, believe me, we would not be here…
警长 相信我 如果没有非常非常重要的事情
if it weren’t seriously, utterly important.
我们是不会来找您的
Get in here.
进来吧
Get off me!
把手拿开
Cap, this is beautiful.
头儿 这儿真漂亮
Have such a warm feel, you know.
您家可真温馨
Sort of like a “ving shwa.” What’s it, Mike?
就像那个叫什么”疯衰” 叫什么来着的 迈克?
It was a V, like a “von schwo.” Why don’t you have a seat?
是V打头的词 像”疯傻” 你不能坐下吗?
Or “ven wangs” or… Feng shui.
或者叫”风沙” 或者 是”风水”
“Von sway.”
“风水”
You have a “von sway” home.
您的家真是个风♥水♥宝♥地♥啊
Make yourseIf at home.
谢谢 请随意
All right, captain, I know you said that Johnny Tapia was hands…
警长 我知道你说过我们不能动强尼·塔皮亚
Oh, no! No!
不行 绝对不行
Look, captain, we got him. It’s a wrap.
看 警长 现在我们找到证据了 这个是掩护
Look, we messed up today, but we got him.
看 我们今天折腾了一天 但我们搞到证据了
Please just look.
就请您看下吧
How do I move it? Here, you flip through the pictures.
我怎么换下一张? 按这就可以了
You can flip… You can flip through picture…
按这里 就可以看下一张
This is horrible.
哦 太恐怖了
Take the picture. You can look really close.
迈克 给我照个像 你可以放大一些看
Listen, we got everything that we need to take this dude.
看 我们已经掌握了所有证据 可以马上制他于死地
Oh, God.
哦 真恶心
They’re taking the organs out.
他们把内脏都取出来了
Right there you can… You can… Yeah. If you look there….
就在这 你可以 对 就看这里
Oh, gosh.
哦 天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!