Last year he was awarded $9 million.
去年他还获得了九百万美元的赔偿
And got a dozen dumb- ass officers like you fired.
还让好多像你们一样的蠢货警员丢了饭碗
Well, he hasn’t run across us yet.
不过 他还没有和我们打过交道
We’d love to hear what’s going on in that house.
我们希望能听到他们在那房♥子里都说了什么
Use your computer brain and tap the phone.
用用你的计算机脑袋 窃听他们的电♥话♥
Well, that happens to be highly illegal without a judge.
没有法官允许 那可是严重违法的
We were thinking of something more along the lines of a training operation.
你就当我们是在进行演习吧
No, I can’t do that.
不 我不能那么做
Get you tickets to the Heat game. I need floor seats.
我给你热门球队的球票 我想要靠近场边的位置
With thick- ass glasses you don’t need floor seats.
戴着那么厚的镜片 你不需要坐在前排
He can see the game from the parking lot.
他在停车场里就能看见比赛
I can’t work under these conditions.
这样的条件恐怕我没法帮你们了
Floor seats to the Heat. You got it.
好吧 热门球队比赛的前排位置 给你了
Lakers. Yes, Lakers.
要湖人队的 好吧 湖人的
Okay. Watch me work.
成交 现在就看我的吧
Hello? Is this the pest control?
喂?是害虫防治中心吗?
Yeah. We got a fucking problem.
是的 我们有个很讨厌的问题
You know where we live.
你知道我们住在哪儿吗?
Yeah, South Miami. We got it.
是的 南迈阿密 明白了
Got our way in.
我们去
lllegally? You got to put a word to it.
非法的? 你应该换一种说法
It’s like, secret.
比如说 秘密的
So y’all want to kill roaches?
那么 你们想去杀蟑螂?
lllegal. We’ll plant a couple gypsy wires…
还是非法的 我们要放些监控装置
find out what Tapia’s up to.
看看塔皮亚都在干些什么勾当
These are your basic household bugs.
这些是常见的家庭害虫
Dog, this is what we do.
伙计 我们就这么干
What’s the sprayers for? The roaches.
喷药器是拿来干嘛的? 喷蟑螂的
Roaches? We got rats. Say what?
蟑螂?可我们是鼠害 什么?
That’s not an issue. We can handle that.
没问题 小菜一碟
We’ll just have to slightly adjust our approach a little bit.
我们只要稍微调整一下步骤就行
Nope. Nope. I don’t mess with no rats.
不 不 我可不和老鼠打交道
Hey. Stop it.
嗨 住口
We’re in. Get your head right.
我们已经来了 你最好放聪明点
Mike, I’m a grown- ass man.
迈克 我的屁♥股♥已经成年了
Get your grown-ass self together and let’s do this.
那就夹紧你的 成年屁♥股♥ 我们开始干活
You got a beautiful house, sir. Well, start looking.
您的房♥子真不错 先生 哦 瞧瞧啊
They’re all over.
他们到处都是
Those ain’t normal rats.
那些不是普通的老鼠
What he means is that they’re obviously a special breed.
他的意思是 他们显然是个特殊品种
What kind of breed are they? Big motherfuckers.
什么品种? 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Disposing of the rats isn’t a problem.
干掉这些老鼠并不成问题
But we should ensure there’s no breeding elsewhere in the house.
但我们必须确定 房♥子里没有别的老鼠窝了
Yeah, at Zook…
是的 在祖克公♥司♥
we like to work from the outside in, you know.
我们喜欢从里到外彻底地检查清楚
So we gonna leave these… Excuse me.
所以我们准备留下这些 对不起
We’ll leave these here and send in a special unit.
我们要把这些留在这里 然后派进一个特别小队
It’d be better to begin in the rest of the house.
最好先让我们从其他地方开始
You’re not getting in the rest of the house.
你们不能进入房♥子里的其他地方
We won’t be able to guarantee our work.
那我们将不能保证我们的工作效果
The only thing that we can guarantee…
我们可以担♥保♥的唯一事情
is that these rats will keep fucking.
是这些老鼠会继续做♥爱♥
Giving off offspring until we find the colony.
不断繁殖后代 除非我们找到他们的殖民地
Rats don’t got no stinking colony.
老鼠不会搞什么殖民地
Well, actually these are colonial rats.
哦 事实上 这些是 殖民鼠
What they do is they send out worker rats that are called….
他们会派出那些工作鼠 被称为
Marsupials.
负鼠
Marsupials.
负鼠
These drones, they’re explorers of the rat world, you know.
知道吗 这些雄鼠 他们是鼠世界的开拓者
They just looking for rat pussy.
他们到处找母老鼠
You know. Are you fucking with me?
你应该知道的 你想耍我吗?
Hold on. You called us. We can leave.
等等 是你叫我们来的 我们可以现在就走 没问题的
But what you should understand is that these rats will hump twice a day.
可你要明白 这些老鼠每天会做♥爱♥两次
All right. Down there. Just kill them and bring me the bill.
好吧 从那儿下楼 把它们全杀了 然后把帐单给我
That’s that bulIshit. That’s that bullshit right there.
该死 我们说了些什么啊 我们在这儿说了堆屁话
You see these rats? Plant your wires.
你看见这些老鼠了吗? 快埋线吧
You’re not leaving me with them.
你不是要把我一个人留在这堆老鼠里吧
Plant your wires.
放你的窃听器吧
Gentlemen. Alexei, Josef.
先生们 阿力克斯 约瑟夫
Oh, I really like that word, Johnny. “Gentlemen.”
哦 我真喜欢你这么称呼 强尼 先生们
I’m just trying being civil. This is business, we can all relax.
我不过想表现得礼貌些 这是谈生意 我们大可放松
Alexei, would you like a Cohiba? Why not?
阿力克斯 你想来支雪茄? 为什么不呢?
Of course. And you? Josef.
太棒了 你呢?约瑟夫?
I’m told you’re a wine connoisseur.
我听说你是个品酒行家
I am.
可以这么说
Carlos, have Josef pick a wine
卡洛斯 让约瑟夫挑瓶酒
and Alexei and I will have a cigar. Come.
再给阿力克斯和我一人来支雪茄 来吧
Where the fuck you going? Pretty bad problem you got here.
你该死的要去哪儿? 你这儿问题很严重
I’m gonna head down to the truck, get some poison pellets and stuff.
我要回卡车一趟 去拿点毒药之类的
Come straight back. No screwing around.
快去快回 别到处乱转
They’re all over.
他们到处都是
Nice place you got here.
你这儿真不错
It’s Mama’s. And it’s a shit hole. Built a fucking million years ago.
这房♥子是我母亲的 已建成几百万年了
Expensive shithole, eh? Oh, no.
昂贵的老房♥子 对吧? 哦 不
My new place I’m building in Cuba. Esto va a set tremendo, brother.
我在古巴建了所新房♥子 那可是间大房♥子 我的兄弟
Almost finished. Everything fucking shiny new. Come on upstairs.
快完工了 所有东西全都是新的 到楼上来吧
Oh, shit.
哦 天
Oh, shit! Look at the balls on that motherfucker.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥恶心 看那母鼠身上的卵子
Roberto…
罗伯特
the general’s office camera is out. Everything in this house is broken.
办公室里的摄影机出问题了 房♥间里的每件东西都坏了
My wire’s planted.
我把窃听器藏好了
How about yours? Almost got three wires planted.
你的呢? 第三个就快装好了
Mike!
迈克
There’s a papa rat humping the shit out of this mama rat.
这儿有只公老鼠正在操一只母老鼠
No, he’s straight pile-driving her!
天 他让她不停地淫♥叫♥
Now, how is that information gonna help me do my job?
这事儿对我完成任务有帮助吗?
They fuck just like us.
它们做起来简直就跟我们一样
Where’s the pest guy?
杀虫的人在哪儿?
There’s something going on down here.
这下面有情况
Goddamn rats.
该死的老鼠
Yeah, they everywhere. Just like cockroaches.
是的 它们到处都是 就像蟑螂一样
No disrespect…
不是我不尊重你
but I do not wish to talk business until my partner return.
只是在我拍档没回来之前 我不想谈生意
It’s baffling.
这真让人困惑
You secretly decide to pay me less and you talk about respect?
你已经私自决定扣我的钱 还在这儿跟我讲什么尊重?
Let’s wait for Josef. You know, me and digits.
我们还是先等等约瑟夫吧 你知道 我对数字的事可一窍不通
Carlos, could you bring Josef in?
卡洛斯 你能带约瑟夫进来吗?
So…
好了
your partner is here.
你的拍档来了
Would you like to talk now?
现在我们可以开始谈了吧?
Carlos, another box.
卡洛斯 另一个盒子
So you sign over ownership papers
现在 你得签个字
for all the Florida clubs you own…
把你在佛罗里达所有的俱乐部转让给我
and I will control everything…
由我来掌管一切事务
from point of origin to sale. Okay?
从货源到销♥售♥ 怎么样?
No middleman. Especially Russian middleman.
不要中间人 特别是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
With all due respect, Mr. Tapia…
我非常尊敬你 塔皮亚先生
in my country, I see such things all the time.
在我的国家 我经常看到这样的事发生
I’m sorry for your country.
我真为你的国家感到遗憾
That must be some Cuban stupid tradition to put them in a tortilla bin.
这肯定是些愚蠢的古巴习俗 把他们放在薄饼箱里
Now, listen to me, you Russian punk.
现在 听我说 你这俄♥国♥佬
l, me, Johnny Tapia, will sever your head off!
我 强尼·塔皮亚 会把你的头切下来
You kill me and you will have a shit-storm.
如果你杀了我 就会引火上身
Should I screw your young wife…
那我是不是该干了你那年轻的妻子
or visit your son, the soccer player?
或者拜访一下你的儿子 那个足球明星?
My daughter knows your son.
我女儿认识你的儿子
You’re gonna regret this. I hope that we can remain friends.
你会后悔的 我希望我们还是朋友
Because at the end, what eIse do we have but friendship, trust…
因为到最后 我们之间只剩下了友谊 信任
honor.
和真诚
Without this, we are no more than beasts.
没有这些 我们和禽兽无异

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!