Police!
警♥察♥
Stop the car!
停车
Man, your badge?! He has a gun! Shoot him!
该死 给他看警徽干嘛 他有枪 射他
Mike, she’s in trouble, man.
迈克 她有麻烦了
Move! Get out of the way!
不 快让开
I think I done just got mad.
我觉得我就快疯了
Gun! Gun! Gun! Hold on.
枪 枪 枪 抓住了
Now show them your badge!
现在 给他们看你的警徽
This shit is crazy. I know, right?
你真该死的疯了 我知道了
Move! Move!
让开 让开
Get the world down here!
都蹲下
Shit!
该死
Go! Go!
上 上
Get out!
滚出来
You, drive!
你 开车
Go!

Go, go, go, Mike! Punch that shit! Punch it!
快 快 快 迈克 追上那狗♥娘♥养♥的 追上他
Kill the fucker!
杀了那婊♥子♥
Shit!
该死
Move! Move!
让开 让开
Don’t lose her, Mike! This is what I do!
别丢了她 迈克 我正在追呢
Shit! Shit.
该死 该死
Definitely shoot that motherfucker that just…
我一定要宰了他
Oh, man, my headlight.
哦 上帝 我的车灯
Shoot back! Shoot back! Shoot! Shoot!
开枪啊 开枪啊 射 射啊
What the- ?! What are you doing, man?
哦 你 你在干什么 伙计
That’s my bad. Shoot outside!
是 是我不好 往外射啊
Pay attention to what you’re doing.
你该死给我小心点
These dudes is off the chain!
这些该死的把链子给解了
Jesus! Fuck!
上帝啊 见鬼
This is some sick shit! Yep, it’s about to get sicker.
真该死的糟透了 是的 一会儿还会更糟
Watch out! Watch out!
小心 小心
Oh, sh-!
哦 天
Oh, they are not about to do that. Hell, yes, they are!
哦 他们不会那么干了 哦 不 又来了
Go!
下去
You see that?! They throwing cars! How can I not?!
你看见了 他们在扔车 我看到了
I’m just trying to help, okay?! You know what’d be fucking helpful?
我只想帮忙 懂吗 你知道怎么帮吗?
Just shut the fuck up and let me drive! Let’s try that!
闭上你的鸟嘴 让我开车
Hey, come on, man, with the screaming shit!
嗨 来啊 伙计 尖叫啊
I’m concentrating on dodging these fuckers.
我要集中精力避开那些该死的车
Just relax.
放松
That was a flip! That motherfucker flipped!
哦 翻过去了 那该死的车翻过去了
That one puckered up my butthole. Almost fucking crushed my head.
吓我一大跳 它差点撞到我的头
The boat!
游艇
I lost them. Yeah, I’ve got your cargo to the backup drop point.
我甩了他们 是的 我把你的货带到了备用交货点
Attention all units, suspects still at large.
所有人注意了 嫌犯仍然在逃
There she is.
她在那儿
What the fuck is going on, Syd?
这到底是怎么回事 西德妮
Some desk you’re driving.
差点要了所有人的命
Get over here, I’m undercover. And please call off your dogs.
离开这儿 我是卧底 请叫你的人走开
I got DEA watching my back, so don’t blow my case.
我有毒品缉查局的人保护 别砸了我的案子
We saved your life. And I appreciate that.
我们救了你的命 我很感激
What I don’t appreciate is you two following me here…
但我不喜欢你们俩像现在这样跟着我
nearly burning a case that took five months to set up.
差点砸了一个准备了五个月的案子
So now we lie to each other? Is that what we do?
那么我们一直在互相说谎?对吗?
What do you want me to do? All right.
你要我怎么办? 马库斯 好吧
Fuck that, Mike, she’s wrong. Calm down. Relax.
去死 迈克 她错了 冷静一下 放松
Syd, are there drugs in that truck?
西德妮 车里有毒品吗?
There’s cash. Where’s it going?
是现金 给谁的?
I can’t tell you that. Why not?
我不能告诉你 为什么?
Because I have a career and if I want to keep it, I have rules to follow.
因为那是我的工作 如果我想保住饭碗就必须遵守规定
What’s that mean?
那是什么意思?
My orders are, under no circumstances share information with Miami PD…
意思是我收到命令 无论如何不能把情报透露给迈阿密警方
because they got too many leaks. Oh. I’m Miami PD now?
因为他们有人泄密 哦 那我现在是迈阿密警♥察♥?
You done forgot I’m your big brother, huh?
你一定忘了我还是你哥 对吧?
You know what, Syd, that shit you did was reckless…
知道吗 西德妮 你刚才的行为简直是太鲁莽了
it was stupid and it was dangerous. Okay?
又愚蠢 又危险 懂吗?
I’m telling Mommy. Okay? I’m definitely leaking that shit.
我要告诉妈妈 知道吗 我一定会把这事说出去的
Hey, Marcus…
嗨 马库斯
Syd, come on, he got a point.
西德妮 拜托 他也有他的道理
Your brother loves you.
你哥哥爱你
Not to mention a little thing called professionaI courtesy.
更不用说那还是他的职责
You bouncing in somebody’s yard, you should let them know about it.
你闯进了别人的地盘 该让主人知道
First time using your gun?
第一次用枪?
Hey, you handled yourseIf very well.
嗨 你干得很漂亮
Too bad your partner didn’t notice.
很可惜你搭挡没注意到
Thanks.
谢谢
Think you get off that easy? You been working this for five months?
你以为你能轻易脱身?一个你跟了五个月的案子?
How come you ain’t tell me in New York?
为什么在纽约时你没告诉我?
What would you have said? I would’ve…
你会说什么? 我会
I’d have let you know this job is rugged, you know.
我会告诉你这工作不好干 你知道
It’s dangerous. And if something happen to you I might…
很危险 如果你出了什么事 我会
Exactly why I didn’t say anything.
所以我什么都没说
Somebody’s stealing your money.
有人偷了你的钱
The drop’s done. I gotta go.
交易完成了 我得走了
Thanks.
谢谢
We gotta close this case before it get her killed.
在她出事前我们得把这案子解决了
Yeah, no doubt.
是的 毫无疑问
You ready to go back to the station, get our asses whupped?
准备好回局里一趟了吗?我们得给自己擦擦屁♥股♥
I think we gonna be all right.
我想我们会没事的
Fellas.
伙计们
What’s your job description?
你们的任务内容是什么?
No, you two.
不 你们俩
What is your job description?
你们的任务内容是什么?
I’ll tell you.
我来告诉你们
Tactical Narcotics Team.
战术扫毒组
Keyword: “tactical”
关键字是 战术
“Displaying finesse and subtlety in achieving a goal!”
运用精妙的战术取得胜利
Tell me, gentlemen…
告诉我 先生们
what was subtle about your work today?
今天你们的精妙战术体现在哪儿了?
Twenty-two cars…
二十二辆汽车
and a boat, totaled?
还有一艘游艇 就这些?
How did you sink a boat?
你们是怎么把那艘游艇弄沉的?
We didn’t sink it.
我们没把它弄沉
All right, the positive. Thank God no cops died.
好吧 先说好消息 感谢上帝没有警♥察♥牺牲
The negative: I got a police commissioner so far up my ass…
坏消息是 有个高级警官一直跟在我屁♥股♥后面
if he spits it’s coming out of my mouth.
他怎么说我就得怎么做
But I know that there’s always two sides to a story.
但是我知道事情总是有两面性的
So, what’s yours?
那么 说说你们的故事吧
Well, I was at a family barbecue.
哦 好的 当时我正在参加个家庭烤肉会
We got a tip that the Zoepounders…
我们得到情报 海地帮
were gonna do a hit on cash or drugs from this big-time X-Man.
正准备抢劫一个大佬的钱或者是毒品
That’s what they call a ecstasy dealer on the streets.
他们把街头毒贩叫做大佬
Marcus, I know what they call them.
马库斯 我知道他们怎么这么叫这帮人
That’s why I’m captain. It’s cool.
这就是为什么我才是警长 行了
So you got the drugs.
那么你们查到了毒品
No drugs. Oh, okay. All right. How about the money?
没有毒品 哦 好的 那么钱呢?
No money. Nope.
没有钱? 没有
Then who is this X-Man?
那谁是大佬?
Captain, I was at a family barbecue. So I…
长官 我当时正在举♥行♥家庭烤肉会 所以我
We don’t know, but we are going to find out.
我们不知道 但我们会查清楚的
Well, then all that…
好吧 那么那些
was for nothing? We didn’t do all of that.
毫无价值吗? 那不全都是我们干的
If you look close-Watch. Hold up. Let me show…
如果你凑近点的话 看 停一下 我来指给你看
There’s DEA all over. Wait, the- Wait, hold up.
全是缉毒局的人 等 等等 就在这儿
The DEA? Without consuIting me?!
缉毒局?怎么没有通知我?
That’s a DEA car right there.
这儿 在这儿就有辆他们的车
Christ! Fuck!
天 该死
Cap. No. Remember your pressure points.
警长 不 压一压你的穴位
Do my… My exercises.
我 我要做做练习

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!