This is good. That’s horrible.
很好 这太触目惊心了
Look at this.
看看这个
Everybody just needs to relax. Whoosah. Whoosah. Whoosah.
大家只是需要放松
What are you doing? Marcus, it’s 2 a.m. Get your hands off me.
你干吗呢 马库斯?现在是凌晨2点 把手拿开
Remember we said we were gonna call Vargas and Reyes?
还记得我们说过要给维加斯和雷伊斯打电♥话♥吗?
No, I don’t… Call Vargas!
不 我不记得了 给维加斯打电♥话♥
Tell him the thing we said to tell him.
跟他说我们打算说的话
What thing? Tell him we said… About yesterday.
什么话? 跟他说 关于昨天
And tell him about the thing.
就是那件事
So, captain, listen, we’ve also got videotape.
警长 我们还有录影做证据
Yesterday, we fucked up bad. But we got him now.
昨天我们确实搞砸了 但现在他跑不了
Oh, shit.
哦 该死
What? No, a lot of times with these…
怎么啦? 没事 好多时候都是这样
Oh, shit!
哦 该死
What? Did I erase it? No. We got video.
怎 怎么啦?我把照片删除了? 没事 我们还有录影
We got fucking… Oh. Let me see.
我们把那该死的放在 啊 让我看看
Oh, shit.
哦 天啊
He’s shipping the drugs around the country in bodies.
他通过尸体来把毒品运送到全国各地
We found coffins of cash, tagged for Cuba.
我们还发现了装钞票的棺材 是运往古巴的
And you think Tapia’s about to move out with all this money?
你认为塔皮亚准备卷钱逃跑?
I love it when you call me Bunny Nose.
啊 我最爱听你叫我兔子鼻
Shit!
该死
Yeah, I do, girl.
当然 宝贝儿
You should see this sexy shit I got on.
你真该看看我弄来的这些性感的东西
Who the hell are you talking to?
你跟谁打电♥话♥呢?
I talked to Vargas and…
我在跟维加斯 和
Ru- Reyes. They said that they’re down for whatever.
雷伊斯 他们说他们马上就来
This is a nice fish, you know.
这是条好鱼
Big fucking eyes, but a nice fucking fish.
靠 大贼眼 但还是条好鱼
We need this warrant, captain.
警长 我们需要搜查令
Let’s take this scumbag down.
让我们把这个混♥蛋♥拉下马吧
What the fuck is going on?
这该死的到底是怎么回事?
He ingested X. You okay, pal? Take it easy.
他吞了两颗迷幻药 你没事吧 老兄 放松
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
Poison lady says we gotta keep him cool.
医师说一定让他保持冷静
Otherwise, he’s burning up, he can get brain damage.
不然的话 他会烧起来 会损害大脑
Nobody’ll even notice that.
那样也没人会觉察到
Mike, I got an erection.
迈克 我下面硬起来了
Take me home.
赶快送我回家
Call the wife, tell her I’m on the way.
给我老婆打电♥话♥ 说我马上到家
Hope you guys hear me.
你们听得见我吗?
We got her. Loud and clear. She’s in.
听到她了 非常清楚 她进去了
Showtime.
好戏开始了
Palm Mortuary, Alpha team.
A组 突袭棕榈停尸房♥
Tapia’s mansion, DeIta. Dixie Boy boat dock, Bravo.
D组去塔皮亚的大宅子 B组负责迪克西号♥的码头
Coast Guard gunships, anything that hits the water.
海岸警卫队会负责所有的水域截击
We hit all three places simultaneously.
我们同时突袭三个地点
Tac up at 08:45. We go hot at 09:00 sharp.
8:45出发 9点整行动
Bring the noise.
把警笛大开
You’re such a beautiful girl.
你真是个漂亮姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢
Johnny. Yeah?
强尼 干嘛?
Is she a Negro? Please, Mama!
她是黑鬼吗? 别说了 妈妈
Shut up! Get out of here!
闭嘴 滚出去
You make your bed, you sleep in it!
你自己的事 自己处理吧
Make way!
让开让开
Get down! Don’t fucking move!
趴下 不许动
You take risks. I like that.
你敢于冒险 我喜欢
Or…
或者
maybe I’m the one taking a risk on you. Huh?
也许我在为你而冒险?
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 当然
Excuse me, boss. We need to talk now.
对不起 老板 我必须和你说点事
Something’s going on outside.
外边出什么事了?
Cops. What the fuck do you mean, cops?
警♥察♥ 你什么意思 警♥察♥?
Goddamn it.
该死的
DEA. You don’t plan on entering, do you?
我们是美国毒品稽查局的 你们不要进去
We have a warrant to get in there. A UC’s inside. She’s gotta leave first.
我们有搜查令 我们有卧底在里面 必须让她先出来
You got two minutes.
给你们两分钟
Call her on her cell. Yes, sir.
打她手♥机♥ 是
Cut the power to the house.
把房♥子的电源切断
You got her? Well, let’s go. No, sir.
找到她了吗? 快点啊 还没有
We got a bogey.
我们这里有情况
God. This is for you, Josef, and me and Mother Russia.
这是为了你 约瑟夫 还有我和母亲俄♥国♥
They’re not gangbanger homeys. They’re cops.
他们不是什么强盗 而是真的警♥察♥
Cops?!
警♥察♥?
They weren’t trying to hit the load. I think they were looking after her.
他们不是来抢我们的货的 我看他们在保护她
Now, you tell me…
现在 你老实告诉我
where is the wire? They made her.
窃听器在哪儿? 他们识破她了
We gotta get her out. Go! Come on!
我们需要把她救出来 快
Hey, Tapia, you fucking mother.
嗨 塔皮亚 你该死的混♥蛋♥
The Russian Grim Reaper is here.
俄♥国♥的家伙来了
Everything’s in here.
所有东西都应该在这
Oh, shit. Goddamn.
哦 该死 该死的
Eyeball, has anything left this mortuary in the past two hours?
监视的 前两个小时有人进出停尸房♥吗?
A four-hearse funeral just left. We trailed them to Miami Harbor.
一个葬礼车队刚离开 我们一直跟踪到迈阿密港
Miami Air, Tapia’s running his money to Cuba. Get us a chopper!
迈阿密空警 塔皮亚想把钱运去古巴 调直升机来
Hey, Tapia!
嗨 塔皮亚
You scared of me, you little scumbag?!
你怕我吗?你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
We got some heat. Pull the car back.
我们有麻烦了 把车转到后面去
I’ll fucking kill you! Who the hell are you?
我该死的要杀了你 你该死的算老几?
Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon now!
放下武器 放下武器 马上
I’m with you guys! Put it down, now!
我和你们一边的 放下武器
I’m over here! Shut up!
我在这 闭嘴
Drop the weapon! I’ll kill that son of a bitch!
放下武器 我要杀了那狗♥娘♥养♥的
This is Alpha. Heads up to the Coast Guard Sharks and Bravo Team.
这是A组 我们将和B组还有海岸警卫队会合
Close the harbor. Freeze any moving speedboat.
关闭港口 拦住任何行动中的船只
This is Bravo.
这里是B组
We got a go- fast slinging a high rate of speed down Miami harbor.
我们发现一条形迹可疑的快艇 正在离开港口
Stop that boat.
拦住这船
This guy’s moving us.
他们想甩掉我们
Think we’re going for the bridge.
他们朝大桥下开去了
Coast Guard, we’re going in.
海岸警队 我们上了
Miami Police. Shut it down.
迈阿密警♥察♥ 立即停船
This is the police. Shut it down.
这里是警♥察♥ 立即停船
Watch out, he got a weapon. Bail out!
注意 他们有武器 退后
Coast Guard, take him down. Burn him.
海岸警卫队 准备射击 烧了他们
Vessel is dead in the water. Vessel is dead in the water.
船已被截停 船已被截停
This is what we do.
这就是我们要干的
Oh, man, it’s full up. It’s full up.
哦 都在这里
It’s a righteous bust.
这次是正义的行动
How the hell they slip away?
他们怎么跑掉的?
Give me the watch commander on the horn.
给我接监视警长
Do you know her brother on Miami PD? Find him.
你知道她哥哥在迈阿密警♥察♥局吗?把他找来
Do you know anyone who might want to save your life?
你知道谁会来救你吗?
Hello? Marcus, they… !
喂? 马库斯 他们
You have $ 100 million of mine…
你拿了我一亿美元
and I want it back in 48 hours.
我要你48小时内给我还回来
Shit just got real.
麻烦大了
Jack Snell, DEA.
杰克斯·奈尔 美国毒品缉查局
Agent Eames, FBl…
艾梅斯特工 联邦调查局的
who has just informed me…
他们刚告诉我
that satellite pinpointed Tapia’s jet in Cuban airspace 20 minutes ago.
卫星监测到 二十分钟前 塔皮亚的飞机进入了古巴领空
Cuba?
古巴?
United States does not negotiate with hostage- takers.
美国的政策是不和绑♥架♥者谈判
Especially Cuban hostage- takers.
特别是古巴的绑♥架♥者
It’s a delicate situation.
现在的情况很棘手
This is not just a situation. This is my sister.
这不是什么情况 她是我妹妹
Off the record, all State Department agencies…
国家的所有机构都在通过非正式途径
are using their back-channel contacts for a diplomatic solution.
以外交方式解决问题
You know, by the time y’all finish being diplomatic…
你们知道 当外交途径办完事后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!