你们两位见过面
You two have met, haven’t you?
你会是位了不起的角色
You’re gonna make a terrific character, Nick.
她正在打电♥话♥ 马上会叫你
She’s on the phone. She’ll be right with you.
-我马上会打回去给你 -探长 你不能进去…
-I’m gonna have to call you back. -Detective, you can’t go in…
-谁动过我的档案? -你在说什么?
-Who’s got access to my file? -What are you talking about?
谁动过我那些档案?
Who has access to my goddamn file?
没人动过 那些是机密的个人心理资料
Nobody. It’s a confidential psychiatric record. It would be illegal.
你干的 少对我扯谎
You do it. Don’t you fucking lie to me!
是风纪组动的?
It was Internal Affairs, wasn’t it?
不是 拜托
No, please.
-是谁? -尼尔森
-Who? -It’s Nilson.
有何贵干 柯伦?
What do you want, Curran?
你把我的档案卖♥♥了
You sold her my file, didn’t you?
你在说谁?
Who are you talking about?
凯瑟琳·楚梅 她付你多少?
Catherine Tramell. How much did she pay you?
得了吧 柯伦 该死的 住手
Hey, Curran, come on! Damn it, stop it!
多少钱?
How much?
快住手 柯伦!
Hey, back off! Back off, Curran!
放松一点
Nice and easy now. Nice and easy.
去你♥妈♥的♥头 听到没 你完蛋了
You fucked yourself, shooter. You hear me? You are out!
-柯伦 轻松点 -你死定了!
-Curran, take it easy. -You are out!
省省吧
Save it, save it.
-尼克 你没事吧? -我没事
-What’s going down, Hoss? -Nothing. I’ll be okay.
-他们不会放过你的 -我痛恨被人耍着玩
-They’re gonna want your badge. -I’m tired of being played with.
你表现的方式真是与众不同
You got a real conclusive way of demonstrating that.
她把我摸的一清二楚
She knows where I live and breathe.
我被她盯上了 加斯
She’s coming after me, Gus.
她和你有什么瓜葛?
What is it you got between you?
我不知道 是有点不对劲
I don’t know. Something, though.
是的 没错
Something.
尼克 你在里面吗?
Nick, are you there?
走开 贝丝 我不想见你
Go away, Beth. I don’t want to see you.
我还有钥匙
I still have my key.
放在桌上 然后离开
Put them on the table and leave.
放在他妈的桌上 快离开!
Put them on the goddamn table and leave!
妈的! 别轰我出去 你欠我的不只是这些
Damn it! Don’t shove me out! You owe me more than that!
我什么也不欠你!
I don’t owe you anything!
你也不欠我什么
And you don’t owe me anything.
我们是有上♥床♥ 有十几次?
We went to bed, what, 10, 15 times?
还够不上担什么责任
It wasn’t memorable enough to carry an obligation.
有时候我真的很恨你
Sometimes I really hate you.
你为何不替自己开些药方…
Why don’t you get yourself some friendly little therapist…
让自己温柔一点?
to work out some of that hostility?
或许能有些用处
And maybe you can get off once in a while.
你这神经病
Are you nuts?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很少这个样子
I don’t usually act like that.
你怎么把我的档案流出去?
How could you give him my file?
我是被迫的!
I had to!
他打算将你从局里除名
He was going to recommend your discharge from the force.
他也不接受我的评估 认为不够客观
He didn’t buy my evaluation. He said I wasn’t objective.
所以我拿那个和他作交换条件
So I made a deal with him to review the session notes himself.
我没想到他会给别人看
I didn’t think he’d show them to anybody.
-你是为了我? -是的
-You did it for me? -Yes.
因为我关心你 才为你这样做
I care about you. I did it for you.
你走吧 拜托你快走
Go away. Please, just go away.
我马上赶去
I’m on my way.
一枪毙命 近距离射击 大概是点三八左轮
One shot. Close range. Probably a .38 caliber revolver.
你的枪给我 尼克
Give me your gun, Nick.
你以为…
You think that…
我不认为是你 但我的意见是少数
I don’t, Hoss. But I got the minority opinion.
是的 我讨厌他! 我一时失去控制
Okay, I went after him! I lost my temper.
-你有证据他把你的心理档案给别人看吗? -没
-Do you have any evidence that he showed your psychiatric file to anyone? -No
等一下会找你谈 嘉纳大夫
We’ll speak with you afterwards, Dr. Garner.
-我想参加 不介意吧 -我想你还是…
-I’d like to sit in. -I’d really rather wait…
我想她在不在座应该无所谓 如果柯伦探长不反对的话
It’s all right if Dr. Garner sits in, if Detective Curran doesn’t object.
-你昨晚人在何处? -在家看电视
-Where were you last night? -Home, watching TV.
整晚都在?
All night?
是的 一整晚
Yes, all night.
在喝酒吗?
Were you drinking?
是的 喝了一点
Yeah, I was drinking.
-你何时开始喝的? -几天前
-When did you start drinking again? -A couple of days ago.
大约昨晚十点左右 我看见他在家里
I saw Detective Curran at his apartment about 10:00 last night.
他当时神智清醒
He was sober and lucid.
我以局里心理专家的身份
I asked him, in my capacity as his departmental therapist…
问他对尼尔森警官的感受
about his altercation with Lieutenant Nilsen.
他深表悔意
He expressed regret and displayed no hostility.
-你在他公♥寓♥待了多久? -大约十五分钟
-How long were you at his apartment? -About 15 minutes.
直到我放心了才离去
I saw there was no reason for my concern and left.
这里不能吸烟的
There’s no smoking in this building, Detective.
那又怎样? 你想告我吸烟吗?
What are you gonna do? Charge me with smoking?
天哪…尼克 我再问你一次就够了
Oh, for Christ’s… All right, Nick, I’m gonna ask you this just once.
记录 你是否杀了尼尔森?
For the record, did you kill Marty Nilsen?
没有
No.
我不会当着大家的面先诅咒他…
I’m gonna storm into his office in front of everybody…
然后当晚把他宰了
in the middle of the day and kill him that night?
我没那么笨
I’m not that dumb.
你先离去 再回头杀他正好可脱罪 那是你的不在场证明
Going after him before gets you off the hook for killing him. That’s your alibi.
你也是看书学来的这一套
Like writing a book about killing a guy gets you off the hook for killing him.
说的好
Good point.
我不懂你在说什么书
What are you talking about?
-这是我们的笑话 混♥蛋♥ -我不觉得好笑
-A private joke, asshole. -I don’t think it’s funny.
你的职务暂时被吊销…
You’re going on leave…
继续进行心理状态评估
pending the outcome of a psychiatric evaluation.
贝丝 我马上回来拿行李
I’ll get my stuff in a minute.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我至少能帮上这个忙
It’s the least I could do.
是我害你来问话的
Considering I got you into this mess with those reports.
我是说真的 谢谢
No, I mean it. Thank you.
你怎知道凯瑟琳看过你的档案?
How do you know Catherine Tramell saw your file?
她知道一些事 我只告诉过你
She knows things about me that I only told you.
一定有什么不对
She must really be something.
从治疗的观点来看
From a clinical point of view.
-她在学校表现如何? -我跟她不熟
-What was she like in school? -I hardly knew her.
她让我有些毛骨悚然
She gave me the creeps.
不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
休息一下 答应我
Get some rest. Promise?
-我昨天说的那些话不是认真的… -你是的
-I didn’t mean what I said about… -Yes, you did.
我不是小孩子 我会处理的
I’m a big girl. I can handle it.
-你自己多保重 -你对她父母的调查怎样?
-You take care of yourself. -What’d you find out about the parents?
别提了
No lead, man.
你简直是神经病
You’re on psycho leave. I’m talking to a possible wacko!
你知道我神经病 到底怎样?
You know I’m wacko. What’d you find out?
游艇爆♥炸♥ 燃料箱漏洞
The boat blew. There was a leak in the fuel line.
曾经修理过两次 两人投了高额的保险
There were two previous repairs and a five mil policy on both of them.
曾经积极的调查都没结果
A real heavy investigation but they got zilch.
赔了一大笔钱 说是意外
Big goose egg. It was an “accident.”
风纪组还要找你问话 由他们调查 我们不插手
I.A.’s gonna talk to you about Nilsen. They’re handling the investigation.
你和嘉纳大夫保持联络 对你的评估有帮助
Stay in touch with Dr. Garner. It’ll help on the evaluation.
是她干的
She killed him.
你说贝丝杀人?
Beth? Now you’ve got Beth killing people?
是凯瑟琳杀的 那是她游戏的一部分
Catherine Tramell. It’s part of her game.
你先说她偷了你的档案 现在又说她杀了尼尔森?
First you got her stealing your file, now she’s killing Nilsen?
少来这一套 看在老天的份上找个地方晒晒太阳
Forget about her! Go somewhere, sit in the sun.
-让你神智清醒一下! -你不相信吗?
-Get her the hell out of your system! -You don’t buy it, do you?
她知道没人会相信
She knew nobody’d buy it.
她知道没人相信我说的话
She knew I’d say she did it and nobody’d buy it!
她把你搞得神经错乱! 离她远一点!
She is screwing with your head! Stay away from her!
那件事我听说了
I heard what happened.
你没带枪看来更帅
What good’s a shooter without his gun?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!