你是说她先杀了自己父母 然后杀了曼尼瓦斯卡?
You’re saying she killed her parents? Did she kill Manny Vasquez too?
难道她一上♥床♥就会突然变成一个杀人狂
Not unless she climbed into the ring and turned into one mean son of a bitch.
或许她学会用一招左钩拳
Maybe she did. Maybe she grew herself an afro…
用鞋油涂在脸上假装拳王
developed a hell of a left hook and put shoe polish all over her face.
-让我们再替她测验一次 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Let’s polygraph her again. -Fuck you.
也去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you too.
别担心 尼克自己会去干
Don’t worry, Phil. Nick’ll fuck himself.
你们的笑话很好笑 恰克 再给我一杯双份的
You guys are very funny. Hey, Chuckie, get me another double.
嘿! 开枪的
Hey, shooter!
你又开始酗酒了?
Are you back on the blackjack, shooter?
-我们正在讨论你的案子 -我知道 我也不怀疑
-We’re discussing a case here. -I know that. I have no doubts.
尼克 你的酒
Here you go, Nick.
双份的?
A double, huh, shooter?
我已经下班了
I’m off duty, Nilsen.
听到了吗? 我下班了 正在讨论这件案子
You hear me? I’m off duty discussing a case.
你有什么问题吗?
Now, I.A. Shouldn’t have a problem with that.
或许我该申请加班费
Maybe I should put in for some overtime?
工作别太卖♥♥力 会使你酗酒
Don’t work too hard, shooter. It might drive you to drink.
老子我爽 你闪一边去!
Stop riding me, man! I’ll kick your fucking teeth in!
-怎么回事? -没什么事 大夫
-What’s the problem? -No problem, Doctor.
精神病医生来了 及时来解救她心爱的病人
Here comes the shrink, just in time to save her favorite patient.
滚一边去 马提!
Just fuck off, Marty!
你们今晚可以好好爽一下
You kids have a good time tonight, huh?
-他自找的 -没错! 别上他的当
-He’s asking for it. -That’s right, so don’t take the bait.
想走吗?
Do you want to go?
是的 我们走
Yes. Let’s go.
有时候我觉的他勾上她只是为了摆脱风纪组
Sometimes I think he started banging her just to get Internal Affairs off him.
那倒不尽然 他是认真的
He ain’t that way. He’s got a heart.
他妈的!
Damn!
她人怎么样?
What was she like?
-谁? -凯瑟琳·楚梅
-Who? -Catherine Tramell.
确定是她 但她的书提供了借口
You had her pegged. She used her book as an alibi.
我在伯克利分校见过她
I met her at Berkeley.
我们同样选修某些课程
We were in some of the same classes.
你为何不早告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
我现在告诉你了
I’m telling you.
你从未这个样子 为什么?
You’ve never been like that before. Why?
你说呢 你是心理医生
You tell me. You’re the shrink.
-你不是在跟我做♥爱♥ -那我是在跟谁做♥爱♥?
-You weren’t making love to me. -Who was I making love to?
你根本不是在做♥爱♥
You weren’t making love.
我想抽支烟
I need a cigarette.
你说你已经戒了
I thought you said you quit.
在最上层抽屉里
It’s the top drawer in the foyer.
出去时顺便带着!
Get it on your way out!
-开始了吗? -在等你
-Have you started? -Waitin’ on you.
-你看起来糟透了 -不是 他刚作过心理分♥析♥
-You look like dog shit. -No, he looks a little shrunk is all.
不光是脑袋
And not just in the head.
我打电♥话♥和伯克利分校联络
All right, I made a couple of calls to Berkeley.
八♥九♥年有位教授曾被谋杀
There was a murder in ’80. A professor.
在床上被刺的浑身是洞 冰锥刺的
In his bed, multiple stab wounds, with an ice pick.
当时楚梅在学校吧?
Tramell was there then, wasn’t she?
学校记录说是的
University records say she was.
好吧! 咱们开始进行 加斯 你去伯克利分校
Okay, let’s move on this. Gus, get out to Berkeley.
哈里根 你去找她其他写的书
Harrigan, find out what else she’s published.
安德鲁 你拿她父母死亡档案给我看
Andrews, get me that file on the parents’ accident.
把贝丝心理分♥析♥资料拿一份来
Copy Beth on everything. I want psychological input.
-我呢? -你已经有一份心理分♥析♥资料了
-What about me? -You’re already getting input.
你去冲个冷水澡
You go soak your head in a tub of ice water.
你去追查她的行踪
You see where she leads.
周末愉快
You have a good weekend.
你也是
You too.
小心开车
Drive carefully.
我会的 再见
I will. Bye-bye.
我会给你电♥话♥的
I’ll call you.
你闲着没别的事干 竟然来办公室和电脑打手♥枪♥
Ain’t you got nothing better to do than to jack off the damn machine?
你来干嘛?
What are you doing here, cowboy?
我也来和电脑打手♥枪♥
I came in here to jack off the damn machine.
一个心理学教授死亡
One dead psychology professor.
高斯丁博士 你猜怎么样?
Dr. Noah Goldstein. And guess what?
他是她的指导教授
He was her counselor.
她有嫌疑吗?
Was she a suspect?
没有 根本没叫她问话
No, sir. They never even got a statement from her.
艾索·达普金斯?
Hazel Dobkins?
认识她吗?
Do you know her?
这么多年都忘不掉
Couldn’t get it out of my head for years.
三个孩子的贤妻良母
Nice little housewife. Three little kids.
有一个顾家的好丈夫 也没有财务问题
Nice husband wasn’t porking around. No financial problems.
一个晴朗的日子里她把全家人都做了
One day, out of the clear blue sky, she does them, all of them.
拿了一把结婚礼物收到的刀
Used a knife she got for a wedding present.
事后也不否认 笑得很甜美
Didn’t even deny it. Sweet as honey.
她也说不出原因
Said she didn’t know why she’d done it.
吵到你了吗?
Hi. Am I disturbing you?
没有 请进
No, come on in.
咱们上楼去
Let’s go upstairs.
我把你当作我书中的探长
I’m using you for my detective in my book.
不介意吧?
You don’t mind, do you?
我正在调酒
I was just gonna make myself a drink.
-想喝一点吗? -不用 谢了
-Do you want one? -No, thanks.
你也戒酒了吗?
Oh, right. You’re off the Jack Daniels too, aren’t you?
有几个问题请教一下
I’ve got a few more questions to ask you.
我也正想问你 为了我的书
I have some for you too. For my book.
你对冰块很不满吗?
Do you have something against ice cubes?
我喜欢粗糙的棱角
I like rough edges.
你想问我什么?
So, what did you want to ask me?
杀人的滋味如何?
How does it feel to kill someone?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我不知道 你却知道
I don’t know, but you do.
那是一次意外
It was an accident.
我的枪忽然走火
They got in the line of fire.
五年中的四次都是意外?
Four shootings in five years, all accidents?
他们都是毒贩 我当时在卧底
They were drug buys. I was working undercover.
想谈谈高斯丁教授的事吗?
You want to tell me about Professor Goldstein?
那是老掉牙的人物了
Well, there’s a name from the past.
现代也有个艾索·达普金斯
You want a name from the present? What about Hazel Dobkins?
高斯丁是我一年纪的指导教授
Noah Goldstein was my counselor my fresh man year.
我的冰锥灵感大概就由此而来 在我书中
That’s probably where I got the idea for the ice pick for my book.
潜意识的力量真是惊人
Funny how the subconscious works.
的确
Hilarious.
-艾索是我的朋友 -你的朋友把一家人全宰了
-Hazel’s my friend. -Your friend took out her whole family.
她使我了解杀人的冲动
Yes, she helped me understand homicidal impulse.
你在学校就学到了
I thought you would have learned that at school.
只是理论上的
Only in theory.
你对杀人冲动了解十分透彻 不是吗 枪手?
But you know all about homicidal impulse, don’t you, shooter?
不是理论 是实务的
Not in theory, in practice.
卷入其中的滋味如何?
What happened? Did you get sucked into it?
你无法自拔吗?
Did you like it too much?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
谈谈可♥卡♥因♥吧 尼克
Tell me about the coke, Nick.
你杀了那俩观光客的那天…
The day you shot those two tourists…
你吸了多少可♥卡♥因♥?
how much coke did you do?
你可以告诉我
Come on, you can tell me.
-我没吸 -你吸了…
-I didn’t. -Yes, you did.
他们没替你检验
They never tested you, did they?
风纪组的人知道
Internal Affairs knew.
你老婆也知道 对不对?
Your wife knew too, didn’t she?
她知道怎么回事
She knew what was going on.
你离火焰太近了
I think you got too close to the flame.
我想你很喜欢
I think you liked it.
所以她才自杀
That’s why she killed herself.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, hon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!