-这是她的死亡证明 -莎莉娜如何?
-Here’s a fax of her death certificate. -What about Salinas?
是吗 等等 杰克!
Yeah, hold on. Jack!
你去尼尔森办公室找过嘉纳的档案没?
Did you check Nilsen’s office for any files on Beth Garner?
伯克利那没有任何警方档案
No police report from Berkeley. Nothing at all about Salinas.
是我
I’m back.
太好了
Great.
专家说那把点三八口径的左轮枪 与尼尔森的伤口吻合
Ballistics says the .38 we found in her apartment was used on Nilsen.
没有登记
No registration. They’re checking with Salinas.
冰锥和巴兹那案子的凶器同一个牌子 外形也一样
The ice pick was the same brand and model as the Boz weapon.
查过了嘉纳住所和办公室的电♥话♥录音…
Checked the tape machines at Dr. Garner’s apartment and office…
全部的办公室
both here and the one on Van Ness.
加斯没在任何地方留言
There’s no message from Gus on any of them.
她公♥寓♥里的录音机没有用过
The tape in her apartment was unused.
强尼·巴兹的心理医生说…
Johnny Boz’s psychiatrist says he thinks he remembers…
他记得嘉纳和巴兹是一年前…
Dr. Garner and Boz meeting at a Christmas party at his house.
在他家举♥行♥的圣诞派对中认识的
A year ago.
人心莫测 对不对?
You just can’t tell about people, can you?
即便是上过床的女人
Even the ones you think you know inside and out.
恭喜 柯伦
Congratulations, Curran.
我听说了…
I heard about what happened.
电视上放了
On TV.
我不能对你用情
I can’t allow myself to care about you.
我不能对…
I can’t allow myself…
任何人用情
to care.
我不想这么做的
I don’t want to do this.
我不想这么做的
Please. I don’t want to do this.
我失去了所有的人
I lose everybody.
我不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you.
我们现在怎么办 尼克?
What do we do now?
拼命做♥爱♥…
Fuck like minks…
象老鼠一样幸福地活下去
raise rug rats and live happily ever after.
我讨厌老鼠
I hate rug rats.
那拼命做♥爱♥好了 别管耗子了…
Fuck like minks, forget the rug rats…
幸福地活下去
and live happily ever after.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!