干脆把他们做了
so she fixed them.
就如艾索把一家子全做了
Just like old Hazel Dobkins fixed her whole family.
只是小洛茜当时没结婚礼物
Except young Roxy, here, didn’t use a wedding present.
她用老爸的剃刀
She used daddy’s razor.
你现在明白她们坐在营火前…
Sure makes you wonder what they talk about…
都在聊些什么
when they sit in front of the campfire at night.
你认识她那几个无辜的朋友
You ever met a friend of hers that hasn’t killed somebody?
你以为天下女孩都一样
Must of beat your ordinary, every day girl talk.
我不大确认是她干的
I’m not sure, anymore, she did it.
你到底在说谁?
Which one we talking about now?
我们知道是艾索干的 小洛茜也干过
We know Hazel did it. We know young Roxy did it.
另一个呢…
And the other one…
她的私处欲♥火♥难消 把你的脑袋都烤焦了
She’s got that magna cum laude pussy that fried up your brain.
“欧伯曼…马克…唐纳”
“Oberman, Mark W., Donald M.”
抱歉 没有 “丽莎”
Sorry, no “Lisa.”
你肯定吗?
You sure about the year?
楚梅是八三年毕业的
Catherine Tramell graduated in ’83.
她说丽莎也是同一年
She said Lisa Oberman was here at the same time.
没错 有楚梅
Yeah, we have Tramell.
没有丽莎欧伯曼
But no Lisa Oberman.
你确定没搞错吗?
Are you sure? There can’t be a mistake?
除非是你搞错了
Only if you’re making it, Detective.
艾索 这是我说过的尼克
Hazel, this is Nick. I told you all about him.
这是艾索·达普金斯
Nick, this is Hazel Dobkins.
你就是那个开枪的
You’re the shooter, aren’t you?
幸会
How are you?
谢谢 可以谈一下吗?
Fine, thank you. Can I speak to you for a minute?
宝贝 你去车里等我 我马上过去
Would you wait for me in the car? I’ll be right there.
再见 枪手
Good-bye, shooter.
你喜欢和凶手鬼混
You like to hang out with murderers, or what?
-你知道洛茜是… -我当然知道
-You know that Roxy was involved… -Yes, of course, I knew.
我写的都是不寻常的人…
I write about unusual people, and sometimes when I do my research…
有时候为了研究他们必须如此
I get involved with them.
你的情形也一样
It happened with you.
杀人和抽烟不一样
Killing isn’t like smoking.
可以戒掉
You can quit.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我保证六点前一定会回家
I promised I’d get her home by 6:00.
她要看那时的《全美最高通缉》
She just loves “America’s Most Wanted.”
你在伯克利分校时根本没丽莎这个人
There was no Lisa Oberman when you were at Berkeley.
你在调查我吗?
What are you doing? Checking up on me?
什么意思? 我说的是 “何伯曼”
For what? I said “Hoberman.”
“何伯曼” 丽莎·何伯曼 开头是 “H”
“Hoberman.” Lisa Hoberman, with an H.
有吗?
You do?
多谢
All right. Thank you very much.
被人知道稳被炒鱿鱼
You know I can get my butt kicked for this.
你不该进来的
You’re not even supposed to be here. Come on, Sam.
山姆 一下就好了
This is only gonna take a minute. Yeah.
调出来
Bring it up.
这不是嘉纳大夫吗?
That’s Dr. Garner, isn’t it?
调八三年的资料
Bring up ’83.
你不该把门开着
You shouldn’t leave your door open.
我没有 锁有点问题
I didn’t. There’s something wrong with my lock.
有何贵干?
What do you want?
告诉我凯瑟琳的事
Tell me about Catherine.
她告诉你了 对不对?
She told you, didn’t she?
她告诉我什么了?
What did she tell me?
我在学校和她上过一次
I slept with her once in school.
只是为了好玩 是为了做实验
I was just a kid. I was experimenting.
就那么一次
It was just that one time.
她开始迷恋我
She developed a fixation on me.
把头发染成我的颜色 和我穿同样的衣服
She styled her hair like mine, wore the same kind of clothes as I did.
把我吓到了
It scared me.
她是这样告诉你的?
Isn’t that what she told you?
她说是你
She said it was you.
你穿成和她一样 头发染成金色…
You dressed like her. You dyed your hair blonde…
我是染了头发 那和她无关
I did dye my hair. It had nothing to do with her.
你认识高斯丁吗?
I was a redhead for a while too. Did you know Noah Goldstein?
我选了他的两门课
I had him for two classes. You saw all the reports.
你什么都知道 却从来不说!
Phil copied you. You never said anything!
你要我说什么?
What am I supposed to say?
“我不是同性恋 但我♥操♥了你的疑犯? ”
“I’m not gay, but I did fuck your suspect”?
我很不好意思 我只和女人上♥床♥一次
I was embarrassed. It was the only time I’d been with a woman.
她根本是病态
She’s really sick, you know.
你猜她干了什么?
Do you know what she’s doing?
她知道我在伯克莱认识高斯丁
She knows I went to Berkeley. She knows I knew Noah.
她替我编造这些故事
She makes up this story about me.
她骗你说有人迷恋她
She’s handing you somebody who’s obsessed with her.
她没骗我 她根本不知道你是谁
She didn’t hand you to me. She doesn’t know who you are.
她只说是丽莎·何伯曼
You told me about a Lisa Hoberman.
她知道你会找出来 你是个能干的警♥察♥
She knows you’d find out who Lisa is. You’re a good cop.
她不经意间说出来的?
She tell you casually?
看来似乎不是安排的?
Make it seem irrelevant?
她在床上告诉你的?
Did she tell you in bed?
我也会这样做
That’s what I’d do.
你干嘛改名?
Why’d you change your name?
我结婚了 他叫我贝丝
I got married. He called me “Beth.”
他在沙林纳诊所执业
He was on staff at the clinic in Salinas.
没待了多久
Didn’t last long.
尼克 你以为我会杀人吗?
Do you really think that I could kill someone?
我根本没碰过强尼·巴兹!
I never even met Johnny Boz!
我又有什么动机杀尼尔森?
And what about Nilsen? What motive would I have to kill him?
把锁修好
You should get that lock fixed. God…
她是个魔鬼! 她聪明绝顶!
She’s evil! She’s brilliant!
吓到你了?
Did I scare you?
本想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
-有什么不对? -我找到丽莎·何伯曼了
-What’s wrong? -I found Lisa Hoberman.
是吗? 她现在怎样
Oh, you did? What’s she doing?
你不打算告诉我
You’re not going to tell me what she’s doing.
我们是在玩什么游戏吧 我也是在玩
I thought we were done playing games. I did too.
她说你缠着她不放
She said you got it backwards.
把头发染的和她一样
She said you styled your hair like she did.
你相信她
And you believed her.
我曾去校园警局检举她
I had to go to the campus police and file a report about her.
-你八成认为人是我杀的 -不
-I suppose you still think I kill people too? -No
说谎
Liar.
-你说是哪里? -旧金山凶杀组
-Who’d you say you’re with? -Homicide, San Francisco.
在这里
Here we go.
之类的
Kind of.
的确有人报案检举丽莎·何伯曼 是在80年1月
There was a report about Lisa Hoberman, January, 1980.
-但不在这里 -谁拿去了?
-But it’s out of here. -Who’s got it?
你们的人…尼尔森
One of your guys. Nilsen.
-认识他? -认识
-You know him? -Yeah.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
叫他拿回来 他拿走一年了
Tell him to bring it back. He’s had it a whole year.
尼尔森拿了档案又怎样 你也不知里面写什么
So Nilsen had a report on Beth. You don’t know what was in it.
-凯瑟琳告诉我了 -她说的话能信吗
-Catherine told me what was in it. -If she’s telling you the truth.
加斯 你还不明白吗?
Gus, don’t you get it?
如果是贝丝杀了强尼陷害凯瑟琳…
If Beth killed Johnny Boz to frame Catherine…
她怕别人知道伯克利的往事!
she wouldn’t want anybody to know what happened in Berkeley!
但被尼尔森发现了 使她有动机杀他
But Nilsen found out about it. That gives her the motive to kill him.
她怎么知道尼尔森发现了?
How did she know Nilsen found out, if it happened?
他是风纪队长 或许他去问她!
He probably asked her!
她一点也不象是神经病!
She’d have to be nuttier than a 20 pound fruitcake!
她也不象是连续杀人狂!
She’s not the one who hangs out with multiple murderers!
-是你女朋友干的! -她是作家 那是她的工作!
-You’re girlfriend is! -She’s a writer! That’s her job!
我才不信 伯克利分校一定有人知道真♥相♥
I don’t buy it. There must be somebody at Berkeley who knows what happened!
我知道真♥相♥! 凯瑟琳说的!
I know what happened! Catherine told me!
我都去查过了!
Everything she says has checked out! You got tweety birds…
你真的是脑袋长疮了!
fluttering around in your head!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!