Namely, us.
你是指陷害他?
Frame him?
还没上任就有黑名单了?
Not even in office yet and already an enemies list.
那些名字不能任人窥探
Those names are not for prying eyes.
我为何要信任一个猫女?
Why should I trust some catbroad anyway?
也许你只是个 心理不平衡的名媛
Maybe you’re a screwed-up sorority chick getting back at daddy…
为父亲未在十六岁时 买♥♥那只小马而生报复之心
…for not buying her that pony when she turned 16.
好鸟 对
Nice birdie.
好猫…
Nice kitty. Nice kitty.
蝙蝠侠伤了我的手臂
Batman napalmed my arm.
在我才开始满意自己时 就害我跌落谷底
He knocked me off a building just when I started to feel good about myself.
我要在他坠落时 扮演重要角色
I want to play an integral part in his degradation.
计划正在形成
A plan is forming.
我要参加
I want in.
想到要害蝙蝠侠 就令我觉得…
The thought of busting Batman makes me feel all…
肮脏
…dirty.
或许我就在这儿 给自己洗个澡
Maybe l’ll just give myself a bath right here.
我向市长挑战
I challenge the Mayor…
明晚在高谭广场 重点圣诞树
…to relight the Christmas tree in Gotham Plaza tomorrow night.
他得证明…
Sir, shall we change
先生 要换台 看有尊严品味的节目吗
the channel to a program with some dignity and class?
或许可看”爱的连线”
“The Love Connection” perhaps?
并非我对市长有信心
I have no faith in the Mayor.
但我盼望祈祷 蝙蝠侠能出现 维护和平
But I hope and pray…that Batman…will be present to preserve the peace.
-非常感谢你们 谢谢 -狡猾
-Thank you very much, thank you -Subtle.
你为何如此做?
Why are you doing this?
瑟琳娜?
Selina?
-抱歉 我无意吓你 -吓我? 不 是我在吓自己
-Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. -Scare me? I was just scaring myself.
我不明白 但很高兴见你
I don’t see how, but…. lt’s nice to see you
离开许瑞克 置身俗世中
in the real world, away from Shreck.
很高兴能在这里
It’s nice to be here.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你似乎得了假期忧郁症
You look like you have the holiday blues or something.
天 近来的事 真怪异
Boy, the news these days. Weird!
听电视说估计猫女 重140磅
I heard on TV that Catwoman weighs 140 pounds.
不知这些烂记者 晚上怎么睡得着
How do these hacks sleep at night?
甚至不精确 蝙蝠侠毁了它
It’s not even accurate. “Batman blows it.”
光是财产损失方面 他可能就救了百万元
He probably saved millions in property damage.
你不会是要去看 重新点燃圣诞树吧
You’re not going to the relighting of the tree, are you?
不是 我不想死在那里
I wouldn’t be caught dead there.
今晚将是冷漠城市的 热情之夜
It’s going to be a hot time on a cold town tonight.
你有黑暗的一面 对吧?
You got kind of a dark side, don’t you?
不比你黑暗 布鲁斯
No darker than yours.
你何不到我家去 我们可以一起看电视
Why don’t you come over and we can watch it on TV?
什么?
The tree-lighting ceremony.
点树灯仪式 不行 我今晚得到别地
I can’t. I have to be somewhere tonight.
来吃顿提早的晚餐如何 五点? 六点?
How about coming for dinner at 5? Let’s say 6?
-好 五点 -五点 你和我 好
-Five. -Five. You and me.
树灯熄灭 然后我按钮
The tree lights up and then I push the button.
不 慢着… 我按钮 然后树灯亮
Wait, wait. I push the button, then the tree lights up.
-你是谁? -星探
-Who are you? -Talent scout.
进来
Come in.
你知道 我不是只会点树灯 我还是个女演员
I don’t just light trees. I’m an actress as well.
那是什么? 相机吗?
What is that thing? A camera or something?
说”起士”
Say “Cheese!”
起士
Cheese.
谢谢阿福
Thanks, Alfred.
我确信他是个好…同伴
I’m sure he’s wonderful company…
但富有单身汉不觉无聊吗
…but doesn’t the gold-plated-bachelor bit get a little stale?
我猜和寂寞秘书一样
A lot like the lonely-secretary syndrome, I guess.
执行助理
Executive Assistant.
抱歉
Sorry.
秘书
Secretary.
有女朋友吗?
Any girlfriend?
当然
Sure
你是指…认真的?
You mean, as in serious?
没有 有过一个 不成功 出了什么差错?
Had one, didn’t work. What went wrong? Hang on!
慢着 我想我知道
I think I know!
-你对她隐瞒秘密? -不 我将一切告诉她
-You kept things from her. -I told her everything.
而那个事实吓到了她?
The truth frightened her?
有两个事实
There are two truths…
你知道吗?
…you know?
而她无法调和二者 因为我也无法调和二者
She had trouble reconciling them because I had trouble…reconciling them.

Yes
若维琪以为… 维琪?
Vicki thought… Vicki?
溜冰好手或空姐?
Ice skater or stewardess?
不 她是个摄影记者
No, she was a photojournalist.
对你双重性的困扰 维琪的看法对吗?
Was Vicki right about your…difficulty with duality?
我若说是 那…
You see…if I say yes, then…
你会以为我是杀人狂…
…you’ll think of me as a…Norman Bates, a Ted Bundy type and…
也许不肯让我吻你
You might not let me kiss you.
会令人失望的 一向是所谓的正常人
It’s the so-called normal guys who always let you down.
狂人从未吓到我 至少他们执着
Sicko’s never scare me. At least they’re committed.

Yeah
不 我不能那么做 我也是
I can’t do that. Neither can l.
这是特别报导 冰雪公主被绑♥架♥了
The lce Princess has been kidnapped. This is a special bulletin.
戈登署长 你能证实 蝙蝠侠涉嫌绑♥架♥的传闻吗
Can you confirm Batman’s suspected involvement in the abduction?
这个证据纯粹是间接的
The evidence is purely circumstantial.
它沾了血迹
This was found, stained with blood,
是在失踪女孩的 更衣室找到的
in the missing girl’s dressing room.
-我得走了… -不 是我 这是你的家
-I must go. -No, it’s your house.
慢着 坐一下 好吗? 轻松点 我马上回来
Hold on. Just sit for a second. Relax and l’ll be right back.
-阿福 我得到广场去 -我看到了
-I’ve got to go to the plaza. -I saw it
是 我知道 他简直是在求我出现
I know he is begging me to show.
-因此我希望你别理他 -不行 那是绑♥架♥案
-I hoped you’d snub him -I can’t. It’s kidnapping.
听着 我要你这么做
Here’s what you’ll do.
糟糕
Shit!
告诉瑟琳娜 就是里面的凯尔小姐
Tell Selina, Ms. Kyle,
告诉她…我得进城去
I had to go out of town
告诉她… 我突然有笔大生意要处理
Tell her I had a big business deal or… You know what?
不 这样吧 告诉她… 让她知道…
Tell her… let her know,way…
不是用愚蠢的 “做我女友”的方法
not in some kind of dumb, “be-my-girlfriend”
我会转达讯息的
I’ll relay the message.
凯尔小姐
Ms. Kyle,
韦恩先生叫我告诉你…
Mr. Wayne told me to tell you that…
布鲁斯 对
Bruce, yes.
可否代我告诉他 我历经许多
Would you tell him…l’ve been going through… a lot of changes and….
不 只要告诉他 我的突然离去并非拒绝
Just that…this is not a rejection my abruptly leaving.
事实上 他使我觉得有
In fact, he makes me feel the way…
我希望真的是的感受
…I hope I really am.
不!
No
你能编个借口或什么吗
Could you just make up a sonnet or a dirty limerick?
我正好想到一个
One has just sprung to mind.
这边 夫人
This way, ma’am.
抱歉
Sorry
女士先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen.
女士先生们 请注意一下好吗?
Please, may I have your attention?
我知道对许多人而言 近来高谭似乎祸患频仍
I know that to many of you…Gotham seems a bit beleaguered these days.
但我要你们知道
But I want you to know your elected officials…
你们选的官员与警方 已经控制住情势
…and your police department…have the situation well in hand.
会痛的 谢谢你
Gotta hurry. Thank you.
这是陷阱 好让人觉得是我做的
It was set up.
别担心 我会告诉警方
I’ll tell the police
我是被一个有鱼腥味的 丑鸟人绑♥架♥的
I was kidnapped by an ugly birdman with fish breath.
有人提到鱼吗?
Did somebody say fish?
我整天都未进食呢!
I haven’t been fed all day.
吃地板吧
Eat floor.
高织
High fiber.
帅哥
Hey, stud…
我以为我们互相吸引
…I thought we had something together.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!