他的父母
His parents.
再度说明 本画面直接拍自高谭广场
This scene, direct from Gotham Plaza.
但愿他找到他们
I hope he finds them.
他在那里 站在高谭市 领导人物麦斯许瑞克旁边
There he is, standing alongside Gotham’s leading citizen, Max Shreck.
档案室
-企鹅不能受打扰 -档案室是公共场所
-Penguin’s not to be disturbed! -It’s a public place!
-你违反宪法第一修正案 -妨碍新闻自♥由♥ 走开
-Walk. Now. Move. -Freedom of the press!
等一下
Wait a minute.
那尊严隐密的 重新发掘你的根的自♥由♥呢
What about the freedom to rediscover your roots…with dignity in privacy?
怎么 许瑞克先生 企鹅是你的私人好友吗?
Is the Penguin a personal friend?
是 他是全市的私人好友 因此 发发慈悲吧
He’s a personal friend of the whole city, so have a heart.
让宪法休息一下 好吗 现在是圣诞时期
Give the Constitution a rest. lt’s Christmas.
“红三角马戏团 推出猛狮精彩表演”
“Red Triangle Circus put on a swell show with fierce lions.
“马戏团回来表演两周 孩子们会爱…”谢谢
“Circus returns for two weeks… “Kids will love…” Thanks.
是冷的 是马铃薯奶油浓汤
Cold! lt’s vichyssoise.
本来就该是冷的
It’s supposed to be cold.
“马戏团带着畸型人回来 可能不适小孩观看”
“Circus is back with a freak show. May not be suitable for kids.
“有狮子狗女士…”
“Featuring a poodle lady…
“世上最快的人 和极地鸟男孩”
“…the world’s fattest man… and Aquatic Bird Boy.”
你为何决心证明 这个企鹅所言不实
Why are you determined to prove…that this Penguin is not what he seems?
你一定得当全城 唯一的”人♥兽♥”吗?
Must you be the only lonely “man-beast” in town?
“在数个城镇发生无数 儿童失踪案件后”
“Circus folded its tents yesterday… ”
“马戏团昨天收起帐篷 也许永远不能再演出”
“after reports of missing children in several towns.”
“警方已关闭红三角表演场”
“Police have closed down the Red Triangle’s fairgrounds.”
“然而至少一名畸型表演者”
“However, at least one freak show performer vanished”
“在接受侦讯前失踪了”
“before he could be questioned.”
我想你觉得好多了 先生
I suppose you feel better now.
没有
No.
事实上 我觉得更糟
Actually, I feel worse.
你为何还在外面
Why’re you still out?
你是在关心那个奇怪 英雄般的企鹅人物吗
Are you concerned about that strange, heroic Penguin person?
我想他知道他父母是谁
I think he knows who his parents are.
他另有所图
There’s something else.
-企鹅先生… -企鹅是不会飞的鸟
-Mr. Penguin… -A penguin is a bird that cannot fly!
我是个人
I am a man!
我有名字
I have a name!
奥兹瓦卡伯波特
Oswald Cobblepot!
卡伯波特先生 你永无机会与父母和解了
You’ll never be able to settle with them?
没错
True.
我是他们的长子
I was their “Number One” son…
他们却视我如粪土
…and they treated me like number two.
但害怕非自然之物是人性
But it’s human nature to fear…the unusual.
也许当我用晶亮的鳍 拿着我的宝贵婴儿玩具
Perhaps…when I held my…Tiffany baby rattle…with a shiny flipper…
而非五根胖手指时
…instead of five chubby digits…
他们惊怕了
…they freaked.
但我原谅他们
But I forgive them.
企鹅原谅父母 “我对自己与世界 都感到平和”
Penguin forgives parents! “I’m at peace with myself and the world! ”
“只要有心 便不需要手”
“Don’t need hands as long as you got heart.”
“我的心充满爱 我觉得有五尺高”
“My heart is filled with love. I feel five feet tall.”
-他像只变成王子的青蛙 -不 他更像只企鹅
-He’s like a frog that became a prince. -No, he’s more like a penguin.
好了 漂亮的小东西 乖乖听话
Now, now, pretty little thing.
乖乖听话
Nice and easy.
我最喜欢高大强壮 又不怕对体型小一半展现力量的人
I just love a big man who’s not afraid to show it with someone half his size.
温柔待我 这是我的第一次
Be gentle, it’s my first time.
井字游戏
Tic, tac, toe.
-对了 我… -你使自己容易受害
-Thanks I… -You make it easy, don’t you?
总是等着蝙蝠侠来救你
Always waiting for some Batman to save you.
我是猫女
I am Catwoman…
听我怒吼
…hear me roar.
我想请你喝咖啡 但我的助理正在休假
I’d offer you coffee, but my assistant is using her vacation time.
好时机 反正过年之前
Good time. Everyone but
除了拦路大盗 大家都会减少活动
the bandits’ll be slacking off till after New Year.
我不确定是否喜欢 你的推论 布鲁斯
Not sure I like the inference.
抱歉 麦斯 未发觉我有做推论
Didn’t realize I made one.
我现在促销发电厂计划 因为将来花费将更高
I’m pushing this power plant now because it’ll cost more later.
省一百万等于赚一百万
A million saved is a million earned.
我做了这份报告 也许你想看看
I commissioned this report. Take a look at it.
麦斯 重点是 高谭市已供电过量
Gotham City has a power surplus.
我确信你知道
I’m sure you know that.
我的问题是… 你的目的为何?
My question is…what’s your angle?
供电过量? 布鲁斯 你该惭愧 没那回事
Power surplus? Bruce, shame on you!
电力再多都不为过
No such thing. One can never have too much power.
我的生命若有何意义 那就是意义
If my life has a meaning, that’s the meaning.
我将与你唱反调
I’ll fight you.
我已和市长谈过 我们看法一致 因此…
I’ve already spoken to the Mayor and we agree.
市长多如过江之鲫 贵族容易没落
Mayors come and go. Blue bloods tire easily.
你以为能和拳王许瑞克 打上十五回合吗?
Can you go 15 rounds with Muhammad Shreck?
看来得拭目以待
I guess we’ll find out.
当然 我没有卡伯波特 那种犯罪集团首领支持
Of course, I don’t have a crime boss like Cobblepot in my corner.
因此 也许… 犯罪集团首领?
Crime boss?!
证明你知道什么? 天之骄子先生
Shows what you know Mr. To-the-manor-born- with-a-silver-spoon.
奥兹瓦是高谭的新英雄
Oswald is Gotham’s new golden boy.
他父母若未嫌弃他 你们俩或许会是校舍室友
If his parents hadn’t 86’ed him, you’d have been bunkies at prep school.
奥兹瓦控制红三角帮
He controls the Red Triangle Gang.
我还无法证明 但我们都知道…
I can’t prove it yet, but we both…
韦恩 我不允许办公室内有揭人隐私之举
I’ll not stand for mud-slinging in this office.
我助理若在此 早已护送你出去…
If my assistant was here, she’d have already escorted you out.
到任何他要去之处
Anywhere he wants.
可能是夜♥总♥会♥ 岩穴 或隐密的藏身处
Preferably some nightspot grotto…or…secluded hideaway.
好西装 谢谢
Nice suit.
瑟琳娜
Selina
-瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜 -那是我的名字 百万麦斯
-Selina Selina -That’s my name,
别念太多磨坏 否则我要你买♥♥个新的赔我
don’t wear it out or l’ll make you buy me a new one.
瑟琳娜
Selina
这是布鲁斯…韦恩
This is Bruce…Wayne.
是 我们见过
We’ve met.
-有吗? -抱歉 我误以为自己是别人
-Have we? -No, I’m sorry. I mistook me for somebody else.
你是指我吧?
You mean, “mistook me.”
我误以为我…对 我是那么说的吗?
Isn’t that what I said?
不 我想不是
I don’t think so.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你在滑雪坡上受伤了吗?
Did you hurt yourself… on that ski slope?
因此你才缩短假期回来?
Is that why you cut short your vacation? Came back?
很模糊
It’s a blur.
我是说 未完全失去记忆
Not complete amnesia.
我记得玛丽玛格丽特修女 在教堂呕吐
I remember Sister Mary Margaret puking in church.
贝西莱利说那是害喜
And Betsy saying it was morning sickness.
我也记得有次上学 忘了穿内♥裤♥
And the time I forgot to wear my underpants to school…
而注意到的男孩 名叫瑞奇佛莱伯格
…and the name of the boy who noticed was Ricky Friedburg.
他已经死了
He’s dead now.
但昨晚却完全模糊
But last night…complete blur.
很不可思议吧?
Couldn’t you just die?
瑟琳娜
Selina
拜托
Please…
送韦恩先生出去
…show out Mr. Wayne.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
你的外套 韦恩先生
Your coat, Mr. Wayne.
你不像是会和 许瑞克先生做生意的人
You don’t seem like the type who does business with Shreck.
你也不像是 会服从他的命令的人
Nor you, the type to take orders from him. Well, that’s a…
说来话长 我可以腾出一些时间
…long story. I could free up some time.
-我的电♥话♥有登记 -我受诱惑 我得工作
-I’m listed. -I’m tempted. I’m working.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
-爸 你相信她说的吗? -女人
-You buy that blurry business? -Women.
除了你已逝的母亲 任何事我都不讶异
Nothing surprises me. Except your late mother.
谁会想到瑟琳娜 竟有能毁坏的脑袋
Who’d have thought Selina had a brain to damage?
最坏结果吗? 她企图勒索我
Bottom line? She tries to blackmail me,
我将她推出更高的窗 此时 我有更重要的事
I’ll drop her out of a higher window.Meantime l’ve got badder fish to fry.
奥兹瓦 我是麦斯
Oswald…it’s Max.
你在家吗?
You’re home?
你好吗?
How you been?
你的家人 有家庭真好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!