And, like you, I want some respect!
得到我的基本人♥权♥
A recognition of my basic humanity.
但最重要的…
But most of all…
我要藉找到我父母 来查出我是谁
…I want to find out who I am…by finding my parents…
得知我的姓名
…learning my human name.
高谭人视为当然的 简单事物
Simple stuff that the good people of Gotham take for granted!
我到底为何得帮你?
And…exactly why am I going to help you? Well….
我们开始吧
Let’s start.
这是什么?
Let’s see what we have in here.
一些你那干净纺织厂的 有毒废水
A batch of toxic waste…from your clean textile plant!
这种废物后面有一大池
There’s a whole lagoon of this crud in the back!
那可能来自任何地方
It could be from anywhere.
证明你拥有高谭市 半数易燃建筑的文件呢?
What about the documents that prove you own half of the firetraps in Gotham City?
若有那种文件…
If there were such documents…
而且我不承认有… 我也早已将它们切碎了
…that’s not an admission…they would’ve been shredded.
好主意
Good idea.
许多胶带和一点耐心 情况便截然不同
A lot of tape and a little patience make all the difference.
对了
By the way…
你的老合伙人 佛列德亚特金好吗?
…how’s Fred Atkins, your old partner?
佛列德?
Fred?
我相信他正在度延长假期 他…很好
Fred’s actually…l believe he’s on an extended vacation. He’s good.
他很好
Good.
你好 麦斯 记得我吗? 我是佛列德的手
Hiya, Max. Remember me? I’m Fred’s hand!
要向其他部份肢体致意吗
Want to greet any other body parts?
记住 你摒弃的 我珍惜
Remember, Max…you flush it, I flaunt it.
你知道吗 企鹅先生
You know what, Mr. Penguin, sir?
我想或许…我能协助你 筹划一个欢迎返乡的策略
I think, perhaps…l could help orchestrate a “Welcome Home” scenario for you.
等我们俩都回到家 或许我们能互相帮助
Once back home, perhaps we could help each other.
你不会后悔的 许瑞克先生
You won’t regret this, Mr. Shreck.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I’m home!
我忘了 我未婚
Oh, I forgot. I’m not married.
猫咪小姐
Miss Kitty.
从你拒绝分享的 性胡闹活动归来了吗
Back from more sexual escapades you refuse to share?
不是我爱刺探
Not that l’d ever pry.
喝你的晚餐吧
Drink your dinner.
什么?
What?
怎么会有人如此可悲?
How can anyone be so pathetic?
对 对你而言我是可悲
Yes, to you I seem pathetic. But I’m a working girl.
但我是个上班女郎 得付房♥租
But I’m a working girl, must pay the rent
你若能贡献点生活费 而不要开溜就好了
Maybe if you chipped in instead of stepping out.
瑟琳娜亲爱的 是妈
Selina, dear, it’s your mother.
只是打电♥话♥问候你一下 对 但是…
Just calling to say hello. Yeah, but…
但是我很失望 你不回家过圣诞节
But I’m disappointed you’re not coming home for Christmas.
我要和你讨论 你为何坚持要在高谭市受折磨
I want to discuss why you insist on languishing in Gotham City…
像低级秘书般
…as some lowly secretary.
是低级助理
Lowly assistant.
瑟琳娜 记得我们的 圣诞出游计划吗?
Selina, about that Christmas getaway we planned…
我将要独自去
I’m going alone.
萧博士说我需要独处 而非附属品
Dr. Shaw says I need to be my own person, not an appendage.
真是个附属品
Some appendage!
瑟琳娜凯尔的答录机盛宴 永不停息
The party never stops on Selina Kyle’s answering machine.
看来上次打板球时 我该让他赢的
I should’ve let him win that last racquetball game.
嗨 瑟琳娜凯尔
Hello…Selina Kyle.
我们要告诉你有种新的 高谭女士香水
We’re calling to tell you about exciting new Gotham Lady perfume.
它会使女人感觉像女人 而且男人不会有抱怨
It makes women feel like women… and the men have no complaints either.
嗨 瑟琳娜 这是你自己
Hi Selina, this is yourself
提醒你 你得回办公室去
This is yourself reminding you to come all the way back to the office…
除非你记得带 布鲁斯韦恩的档案回家
…if you forgot the Bruce Wayne file…
你这个笨蛋
You stupid corn dog!
许瑞克百货公♥司♥
加班吗?
Working late?
我只是在帮你预备明早 和布鲁斯韦恩开会的资料
I’m just boning up for your Bruce Wayne meeting in the morning.
我调出发电厂企划案的 所有档案和…
I pulled all of the files on the proposed power plant…
预备请韦恩先生 投资的文件
…and Mr. Wayne’s investment.
我甚至打开了保护档 多勤奋啊
I even opened the protected files…How industrious!
你是如何打开保护档的
How did you open the protected files?
我能问吗?
May I ask?
我想你的密♥码♥是吉拉多 你的吉娃娃的名字
I figured your password was “Geraldo,” your chihuahua, and it was.
这实在非常有趣
This is all very interesting,
虽然在技术上有一点难懂
though a bit on the technical side…
我是指发电厂 如何只在名义上是发电厂
…about how the power plant is a power plant in name only…
而事实上 它将是个 巨大的容电器?
…since, in fact, it’s going to be a big, giant…big, giant…capacitor.
它不会产电力 反而会吸收高谭市的…
And, instead of generating power, it’ll be sucking power from…
电力 并贮存起来
…Gotham City…and storing it…
囤积它
…stockpiling it…
我得说那是个 非常新奇的方式
…which is a very novel approach, l’d say.
那你会将此事告诉谁?
Who’d you say this to?
没有人
Nobody.
好奇会使猫如何呢?
What did curiosity do to the cat?
我不是猫 我只是个助理 一个秘书
I’m no cat. I’m just an assistant. A secretary.
而且是非常好的一个
And a very good one.
太好了
Too good?
听着 那是我们的秘密 真的
Listen…it’s our secret. Honest.
你怎能对一个无意义的人 如此残忍♥?
How can you be so mean to someone so meaningless? This power plant…
这发电厂将是我的传家宝 是我留给奇普的
…is my legacy. lt’s what I leave behind. For Chip.
任何事都无法阻止
Nothing must prevent that.
好 动手吧
OK,Go ahead.
恐吓我 欺压我 若能使你觉得强大
Intimidate me. Bully me, if it makes you feel big.
反正你又不可能杀了我
It’s not like you can kill me!
事实上就有可能
Actually, it’s a lot like that.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
你知道 有那么一秒 你真的吓到我了
For a second, you really frightened me.
真的吗?
Really?!
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I’m home!
我忘了 我未婚
Oh, I forgot. I’m not married.
瑟琳娜 我是妈 打电♥话♥给我
Selina, this is your mother. Call me.
瑟琳娜 我是妈 你为何没回我电♥话♥
Selina, this is your mother. Why haven’t you called me back?
哈啰 瑟琳娜凯尔
Hello, Selina Kyle.
我们打电♥话♥ 是想确定 你已试用过高谭女士香水
We’re just calling to make sure you’ve tried Gotham Lady perfume.
在办公室只要喷一下 你老板会要你下班留下
One whiff of this and your boss will ask you to stay after work…
开二人烛光员工会议
…for a candlelight staff meeting for two.
高谭女士香水 许瑞克百货公♥司♥仅售
Gotham Lady perfume. Exclusively at Shreck’s department store.
不!
No
我不知道你觉得如何 猫咪小姐
I don’t know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel…
但我觉得…可口多了
…so much yummier.
女士先生们
Ladies and gentlemen;
我再度在你们面前
I stand before you again
遣责似乎与我们共存于这伟大城市的都市紊乱
to denounce the urban chaos we live with in our city.
它得停止 也定能得阻止
It’s got to stop.It’s going to stop!
我们的社区正在崩离 在这应该聚合的时节
Our community is coming apart…in a season when it should be coming together.
我不在乎批评者会怎么说
I don’t care what the cynics may say. This is the Christmas season…
现在是圣诞时节 应该是愈合的时候
This is the Christmas season…and should be a healing time.
我不只以官员的身份声明 更以丈夫与父亲的立场说
I say that not only as an official…but as a husband and a father.
昨晚的暴行不会再发生
Last night’s violence won’t happen again.
我不太善于言词 因此我只能说 谢了
I’m not good at speeches, so l’ll just say, “Thanks.”
天 是可怕的企鹅人
It’s the hideous Penguin Man.
但请别伤害我的孩子
Just don’t hurt my baby, please.
这是数分钟前在高谭广场 发生的非凡情况
This was the remarkable scene only minutes ago in Gotham Plaza.
神秘的企鹅解救♥市♥长之子 并宣布他的存在
The mysterious Penguin saving the life of the Mayor’s baby -then announcing his presence.
我要的回报 是找到我父母的机会
All I want in return…is a chance…to find my Mom and Dad.
一个查出他们是谁…
A chance to find out who they are…
及我是谁的机会
…and thusly…who I am.
然后 由我父母处
And then…with my parents…
设法了解为什么…
…try to understand…why.
为何他们做出 他们觉得非做不可的事
Why they did what I guess they felt they had to do…
对一个孩子…
…to a child…
一个生来有点不同的孩子
…who was born…a little different.
一个在下水道渡过 第一个圣诞节…
A child…who spent his first Christmas…
及其后许多个…的孩子
…and many since…in a sewer.
-韦恩先生 有何不对吗? -没有
-Mr. Wayne? Something wrong? -No

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!