Our ship was the Diana from Gemenon.
我们的船叫黛安那号♥ 从双子星来的
All right, just tell them.
告诉别人
If you stay here, you’ll be trapped like us. Go!
如果你不走 就会像我们一样被困住
Don’t…

Go, go! Save yourself. Go!
快走 快走! 别管我们了 快走!
Galactica, Husker.
卡拉狄加 我是哈斯克
Galactica, this is Husker. Do you copy?
卡拉狄加 我是哈斯克 收到吗?
Husker, roger that. Report status.
哈斯克 收到 报告情况
I crashed on the surface. They were making something down here.
我坠落在星球表面了
Experimenting on people to do it.
他们在做东西 拿人做实验
And now they’re getting away with whatever they built.
现在他们带着做的东西跑了
Husker. Husker, the war is over.
哈斯克 哈斯克 战争结束了
What?
什么?
Galactica, repeat.
卡拉狄加 重复
The war is over. An armistice was just signed.
战争结束了 刚刚签署的停火协议
Activate your beacon and we’ll send you the SAR bird.
点燃信标 我们把你接回去
Husker, respond.
哈斯克 回复
They escaped with it,
他们成功了逃脱了
right before they signed the Armistice.
就在我们我签停火协议之前
If this hybrid still exists, and it’s captured some of our people…
如果这个混种还在 抓了我们的人
I don’t want to think about it.
我都不愿想
Baltar and Tyrol were able to pull the Raiders’ computer…
波尔塔和泰若取出了攻击机的电脑
and download the ship’s navigational data…
下载了飞船的飞行记录
and extrapolate a possible location…
推算出基地的可能地点
for a base, but it’s more likely a base ship.
更可能是基舰
That’s where we’ll find our Raptor crew.
我们的船员就在那里
It’s two, maybe three jumps from where you were attacked.
离你们被袭击的地方大概二到三跳远
I was just telling the Commander…
我刚跟舰长说
that we can’t afford to commit both Battlestars.
我们不能让两艘太空堡垒都参战
Which is why I’m temporarily transferring my flag to Pegasus.
所以帕伽索斯号♥暂时成为我的旗舰
You’re going along? You’re still in command.
你也去? 还是你指挥
Let’s just say I have a personal stake in this mission.
我只是作为个人加入任务
A mission based on a Cylon legend.
一个建立在赛隆神话基础上的任务
It’s not a legend, Son.
儿子 那不是神话
I was in the place where they made that thing.
我去过他们造那个东西的地方
I saw what they did to make it.
我看到了他们为了造那个东西 都做了些什么
We’re not going to let this happen again,
我们不能允许那样的事情再次发生
not to our own people.
不能发生在我们自己人的身上
Well, I’ll… I’ll have my XO start preparing an attack plan.
我 我会让我的副官 开始准备进攻计划
I’m afraid that brings up another matter, Commander.
还有一个问题 舰长
Misdirection is the key.
声东击西是关键
Pegasus jumps right into the hornet’s nest.
帕伽索斯跳入敌人的机群内
They swarm us with their Raiders,
他们派攻击机围攻我们
we let them think they’ve taken out our FTL,
我们让佯装超光速引擎被摧毁
before moving off at sub-light speed, drawing them away.
然后进入亚光速 把他们引走
That’s when my strike team jumps in.
这时我的突击队跳进来
It’s a hell of a risky plan, but I guess you know that.
这个计划风险不小 你也知道吧
Just remember it’s search and rescue.
记住这是个搜救任务
Get aboard, find our people, set your nuke,
登舰 找到人 扔下核弹
then get back in one piece.
然后安全返回
Who’s piloting the Raptor? Captain Thrace.
谁来飞猛禽机? 色雷斯上尉
No other pilot I can trust to pull this off.
我不相信别人有能力来完成这个任务
Well, then I guess the question is whether I can trust you.
问题是我能不能相信你
The President believes that under Admiral Cain…
总统相信 在凯恩上将手下时
you were involved In an incident…
你牵扯进了
aboard a civilian transport called Scylla.
民用运输船”思拉”号♥上一起事故
An incident in which 10 people were executed. Is it true?
有十人被处决 有这回事吗?
I said is it true?
我问你有这回事吗?
I was there. I’m guessing that’s enough to indict me.
我在场 这就够定我罪了吧?
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么不早说?
You said you wanted to send a message to this ship’s crew…
你说你需要向船员传达一个信息:
about respecting Cain’s legacy. I am Cain’s legacy.
你尊重凯恩的遗产 我就是凯恩的遗产
I’m alive because of the choices she made,
我能活着 是拜她的决定所赐
and so is everyone else on this ship.
这船上的其他人也是
I’ll tell you something else,
还有
Cain wouldn’t have blinked twice at this plan.
凯恩想都不想就会同意这计划
‘Cause she knew that you don’t win battles,
因为她知道如果不拿人命冒险
never mind wars, without risking lives.
就赢不了战役 更不用说战争
Are you finished?
说完了吗?
Yes, sir. If you’d like my resignation, you can have it.
是的 长官 如果你想让我辞职 可以
It’d be easier, wouldn’t it?
那简单点 是吧?
Then you could go back to peeling potatoes and wallowing in self-pity
你觉得你可以回去剥土豆皮 自怜自艾
’cause poor Kendra Shaw’s the only officer in the Fleet…
因为可怜的肯德拉·肖是整支舰队里
who ever had to make a hard call.
唯一一个能做出艰难决定的
Well, it’s not gonna fly, Major.
想都别想 少校
Not while I’m in command.
至少在我指挥的时候没门
Plan’s risky, but right now you’re the only game in town.
计划风险不小 但你不可替代
So complete your mission, Major.
所以好好完成任务 少校
Your plan’s approved.
计划批准
got another load of solid waste stinking up our cargo hold.
另一批固体废 使我们的货舱变得臭气熏人
Demetrius, this is Adriatic…
德米特里 我是亚得里亚克
and we’re back with Gaius Baltar.
波尔塔博士跟我们在一起
Doctor, a lot of people once thought of…
博士 很多人都曾经以为
Pegasus as the answer to prayer.
帕伽索斯是对祈祷的回应
Were they wrong?
他们错了吗?
Final casualty report lists 816 dead, 121 injured.
最终伤亡报告 861人死亡 121人受伤
Thirty-two Vipers destroyed, 61 badly damaged.
32架猛禽机被摧毁 61架严重损坏
The acting chief says we don’t have enough parts to repair them all.
代理轮机长说 零件不够 不能全部修复
It’s a rather high price for a tactically insignificant victory.
付了不小的代价 换来个战术上无关紧要的胜利
I wouldn’t say it’s insignificant, sir.
我不觉得它”无关紧要” 长官
I’d say we put the enemy on notice.
我觉得我们警告了敌人
The price we paid is my fault.
这个代价是我的错误
How do you figure that, Lieutenant?
为什么那么想 中尉?
Well, I gave her… It my access codes.
我把我的密♥码♥给了她 它
It must’ve used them to override our security lockouts.
它肯定利用密♥码♥去关闭了我们的防卫
You gave it something far more important than that.
你还给了她重要得多的东西
You gave it your trust, as did I.
你的信任 我也是
But this thing really knows how to manipulate human emotion.
但这个东西 它真知道如何操控
Preys on them.
捕获人类的感情
Lieutenant Thorne.
索恩中尉
I want you to interrogate our Cylon prisoner.
你来审讯赛隆囚犯
Find out everything it knows.
问出它知道的一切情况
And since it’s so adept at mimicking human feeling,
既然它能如此逼真地模仿人类情感
I’m assuming that its software is vulnerable to them as well.
我认为它的软件 会对情感表现得很脆弱
So, pain. Yes, of course.
所以 疼痛 当然了
Degradation, fear, shame.
羞辱 恐惧感 羞耻感
I want you to really test its limits.
我想让你把它逼到极限
Be as creative as you feel you need to be.
需要的话就翻新花样
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Lieutenant Thorne. Access granted.
索恩中尉 准许进入
Admiral Cain to CIC. Admiral Cain to CIC.
凯恩上将 请到控制中心
Lieutenant, come with me.
中尉 跟我走
Colonel, sitrep.
上校 报告情况
We just detected a fleet of ships…
我们刚发现有一支舰队
broadcasting Colonial IFF signatures.
通过了殖民舰队的敌我鉴别
Sir, they’re civilians.
长官 他们是平民
A civilian fleet?
一支平民舰队?
Fifteen ships, sir.
有15艘舰呢 长官
The Cap has gone ahead to intercept.
大队长已经先起飞去拦截了
Lieutenant, I want you to contact those ships’ captains.
中尉 我要你联♥系♥那些船长
Ask them to forward their crew and passenger manifests,
要求将船员 乘客名单
along with the ships’ schematics
飞船结构图
and inventories of any weapons and spare parts.
武器和零件的详细清单 传过来
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Colonel, I want you to assemble teams of engineers and Marines,
上校 组建工程师和海军陆战队小队
and have them board each of those ships.
让他们登上每一艘舰
Sir, are we…
长官 我们要
We’re gonna take everything we need from those ships.
我们要从船上拿走一切需要的东西
Once they realize our intent,
一旦他们认识到我们的目的
there’s bound to be resistance.
就肯定会有抵抗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!