But I don’t want any of you, for one moment,
但是我不想让在座的任何一位
to think that I would ever risk lives or resources…
认为我会拿资源 人命冒风险
in some mad quest for revenge.
执行疯狂的复仇任务
My plan is to wage an all-out classic guerilla war campaign.
我的计划是全力进行传统的游击战
I want to find their weak links and I want to hit them hard.
找到他们的漏洞 狠狠地打击
As they say, the best defense is a good offense.
俗话说得好 进攻就是最好的防守
Well, then, here’s to a good offense.
为进攻
And to kicking some Cylon ass.
好好教训赛隆而干杯
Hear, hear.
干杯 干杯
Almost done here.
基本弄好了
I don’t know how we’re going to firewall all these systems…
如果我们不分开来做
by tomorrow unless we split up.
就不能明天之前给系统装完防火墙
And you’re the only one with the access codes.
但是只有你有密♥码♥
Well, we could speak to the Admiral about raising your security clearance.
你可以跟上将说 让她提高你的安全等级
Here I thought we were being so discreet.
我还以为我们很小心呢
Guess that’s hard when you truly care for someone.
估计动了真感情的话 很难隐瞒
Program’s uploaded.
程序上传完毕
You need to input your code.
需要你输入密♥码♥
Alpha-one-niner-six-Gamma-one.
密♥码♥是 A196G1
To satisfy your curiosity,
为满足你的好奇心
we met a few months ago when I presented the plans for the retrofit.
几个月前做维修报告的时候认识她的
We spent a lot of time together working out the details,
我们经常在一起讨论细节
and I guess one thing led to the other.
我想很自然 我和凯恩就
You seem so surprised.
你看起很吃惊
It’s just that Cain seems so self-sufficient.
凯恩看起来不怎么需要别人
She has needs, just like the rest of us.
她跟我们一样 也有七情六欲
No one can survive entirely on their own.
没人能完全靠自己生活
Trust me, Lieutenant.
相信我 中尉
In the end, we’re all just human.
说到底 我们都有人性
How about 99 bottles of Ambrosia?
99瓶琼浆玉液怎么样?
Damn, Showboat, you’re taking me back.
嗯 模范机 你让我回忆过去了
Does she ever shut up? Road trips.
她有闭嘴的时候吗?
Chatter like that breeds sloppiness.
话这么多会让人粗心大意
She’s gonna set a bad example for the other pilots.
对别的飞行员影响不好
Well, as long as she sets a good example with her flying,
只要她的飞行是个好榜样
we’ll come out ahead.
就值了
Sir, multiple dradis contacts. Bearing 399, carom 620.
长官 多个雷达目标 方位399 方位角620
Fighter size, unknown configuration, sir.
敌机 未知外形 长官
Raiders. Has to be.
肯定是突袭机
We got company.
我们有伴了
Pegasus, Starbuck,
帕伽索斯 我是星巴克
where the hell did these guys come from?
这是从哪儿蹦出来的?
Starbuck, Actual. You and Showboat double-time back to the nest.
我是指挥官 你和模范机加速返回
On our way, Pegasus. I don’t like these odds.
马上返回 帕伽索斯 这也太倒霉了吧
Showboat, stay with me.
模范机跟住我
All right, defensive batteries,
启动防卫重炮 选择性开火
selective fire only. Watch out for our people.
注意别击中我们的人
Prep for jump as soon as we recover our birds.
准备战机一返回就跳跃
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
These ships. I… I can almost see them.
那些船 我隐隐约约能看清它们
There’s something weird about them.
有点奇怪
Sir, shouldn’t we launch alert Vipers and engage?
长官 难道我们不发射战机交战吗?
That’s not why we’re here, Major.
我们不是来找碴的
Sir, we…
长官 我们
If we spot our missing ship, we’ll go after her.
如果看到失踪飞船 就去追
Otherwise, we jump out of here, we report back to Galactica.
要不然我们跳走 向卡拉狄加汇报
Pegasus, Starbuck, we got ourselves a problem out here.
帕伽索斯 我们碰到新问题了
Our new friends don’t wanna say goodbye.
我们的新朋友舍不得让我们走
Sir, FTL crew reports power failure in the main navigational computer.
长官 超光速组员报告说 主导航电脑断电
No, you got to be kidding.
开什么玩笑
Let’s go to emergency backup. We need those jump coordinates.
启动紧急备用电脑 我们需要目的地坐标
They’re all over us. We can’t break free.
他们到处都是 我们摆脱不掉
Ensign, direct all batteries to commence full auto-fire, close range.
少尉 重炮全力自动开火 近距离
Now, Ensign.
现在 少尉
What the frak? We’re inside their firing solution!
搞什么 我们在他们的火力范围之内
No frakking kidding. All right, open up with all you’ve got.
好了 准备好 全力开火
We’re gonna shoot ourselves a hole.
我们用枪开路回家
Is that gonna work?
能行吗?
No, but it will make you feel better.
不 但会让你舒服点
Frak.

Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
For frak’s sakes, it’s like she was trying to get us killed.
好像她想让我们送命
Look, Major Shaw has the authority to take any actions
肖少校有权力采取任何
she feels necessary to protect this ship.
她认为必要的措施来保护这艘舰
She’s a loose cannon.
她无法无章
And she’s also the XO.
她也是我的副官
And frankly, ordering that barrage probably saved your skin.
而且下令开火可能救了你的命
Forgive me if I don’t say thanks.
原谅我不会向她道谢
Oh, come on, Kara. Just… Don’t.
别这样 卡拉 别
You wanna tell me what the hell you were thinking?
你想告诉我你在发什么神经?
That was a nice bit of flying up there, Captain,
飞得是不错 上尉
but I’d think twice about questioning my tactical orders.
但要我是你 就不会轻易质疑战术命令
“Tactical orders”?
“战术命令”?
That’s what you call blowing the crap out of your own pilots?
你管炸飞自己的飞行员叫战术命令?
Questioning orders is a bad idea on this ship, Captain.
在这艘船上 质疑命令不是个好主意 上尉
How many Raiders, Lieutenant?
有多少突袭机 中尉?
I’m reading 12 signatures, sir.
看到12个信♥号♥♥ 长官
It’s more than we anticipated,
比我们预料的要多
but one squadron should be able to handle them
但一个中队应该能到解决他们
and destroy the target.
并且摧毁目标
Launch Blue Squadron.
蓝中队起飞
Sir, new contacts.
长官 发现新目标
What the hell?
怎么回事?
There’s a lot of jamming going on out there,
有严重的拥塞
but I’m reading 15 full squadrons of Raiders, sir.
但我至少看到15个中队的突袭机
They must have jumped in right after we launched our fighters.
肯定是我们一发射就跳进来的
This isn’t a com relay. This is a staging ground.
这不是个信♥号♥♥中继站 是个停机坪
Recall the Vipers, sir? Sir?
我们召回毒蛇机吗 长官? 长官?
Two minutes to contact.
2分钟后交火
Admiral, the Cylons knew we were coming.
上将 赛隆人知道我们要来
We have to recover the Vipers and jump out of here while we still can.
我们得召回战机 趁着还有时间赶快跳走
No. Scramble the reserves.
不 投入所有预备部队
Order them to provide cover while Blue attacks the target.
命令他们提供掩护火力 蓝队来摧毁目标
They’ll be outnumbered four to one!
敌我比例是一比四!
Sir, a squadron of Raiders is breaking off and are now inbound.
长官 一队突袭机刚刚脱离队形 进入开火范围
Activate defensive batteries.
启动防卫重炮
They aren’t responding, sir. The network’s locked us out of our weapons grid.
没反应 长官 网♥络♥封♥锁♥了所有的武器
Then have gun crews assume manual control.
让炮手进行人工控制
Admiral, we’re hugely outnumbered,
上将 敌我比例悬殊
and now our own weapons grid won’t respond.
我们的武器不受控制
What more proof do we need that this is a trap?
还需要什么证据来证明这是个陷阱?
All the more reason to launch everything we’ve got.
更是我们要战斗到底的原因
Helena, this is exactly what you said we wouldn’t do.
海伦娜 你说得很明白我们不做这种事
Even if we succeed,
即使我们成功了
is this relay really worth the lives and planes it will cost?
真值得为之付出的生命 飞机吗?
Mr. Belzen, are you refusing to carry out my orders?
贝尔森先生 你拒绝执行命令吗?
Sir, I cannot in good conscience obey them.
长官 我不能违背良心去服从
Mr. Belzen, give me your sidearm.
贝尔森先生 交出你的佩枪
Sir?
长官?
I said give me your sidearm. Now!
我说 交出你的佩枪 快!
Gods.
天哪
Colonel Fisk.
菲斯克上校
Colonel Fisk!
菲斯克上校!
You are now my XO.
现在你做我的副官
My order still stands. Will you execute it?
命令不变 你来执行
This is the XO.
我是副舰长
Launch all remaining squadrons.
所有剩余中队起飞
Clear the tube. Stand by for launch.
清空起飞通道 准备起飞
Sir, the controls on portside airlocks four, 10 and 12 have gone active.
长官 停泊区第四 十 十二气闭锁被启动
We’re being boarded by the Cylons.
有赛隆登舰了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!