This is us. This is where you need to be.
我们在这儿 你的目的地在那里
You’re a lifesaver. Kendra Shaw.
你是我的大救星 我叫肯德拉·肖
Gina Inviere.
我叫吉娜·英薇芮
Inviere. That’s Old Germanese
英薇芮 那是古双子星语里
for “resurrection,” isn’t it?
“复活”的意思对吧?
One of the benefits of being a lapsed Classics major.
以前学古典文学的好处之一
Guess you never know when something like that might come in handy.
想不到知识派上用场了
Welcome to Pegasus, Lieutenant.
欢迎登上帕伽索斯号♥ 中尉
Thank you.
谢谢
Lieutenant Kendra Shaw reporting for duty, sir.
肯德拉·肖中尉前来报到任职 长官
Did you enjoy your coffee, Lieutenant.
咖啡还好么 中尉?
My coffee?
咖啡?
Just say yes so we don’t get off on the wrong foot.
说是就行了 以免一开始就留下个坏印象
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Good.
很好
You see, because I figured that you either got lost on your way to CIC,
因为我想要不是你迷路了
or you stopped for a cup of coffee.
就是停下喝了杯咖啡
And frankly, I’d rather think it was that cup of coffee
说实话 我宁愿是因为喝咖啡
than realize my new aide can’t find her way around a Battlestar.
而不是我的新助理在太空堡垒上迷路了
Sir, I’ve just arrived… I’m not finished speaking.
长官 我才刚到 我还没说完
I know why you’re here.
我知道你来这儿的原因
You’re here because you think this job is a stepping stone…
你把这份工作看作是
to a still better one.
通往更好工作的踏脚石
So let me guess, you had your mother pull some strings, and she…
让我猜猜 你让你母亲找了找关系 而她
My mother’s dead, sir. She died of cancer.
我母亲去世了 长官 癌症
Yes, I know. I read the papers.
我知道 报纸上登了
And while I’m very sorry for your loss,
对于你的损失我深表遗憾
you’d be well advised to make that the last…
但你以后
time you attempt to play on my sympathies.
最好不要再试图博得我的同情
Between you and me, I’m feeling a hell of a lot sorrier for myself.
就我们俩来说 我更同情我自己
Mr. Hoshi. Sir?
候仕先生 是
Can you please direct this lieutenant to her quarters?
请带这位中尉去她的住处
Yes, sir. You’re dismissed.
是 长官 你可以走了
Lieutenant.
中尉
A little midmorning snack. Yeah.
半头晌的小点心 是呀
I’m gonna be in my quarters. Yes, sir.
我回我的屋子了 好的 长官
The beauty of a network system is that with the right pass codes,
网络系统之美在于只要知道密♥码♥
you can control just about any part of the ship from any other.
你能够在舰上的任何地方 来控制其它地方
Of course, the system’s down right now for the retrofit,
当然现在由于维修 系统被关闭了
but in an emergency, it’s like having unlimited backups.
但在紧急情况下 就像有无数份备份
Assuming no one hits the wrong button.
前提是没人弄错
Yeah, not on Cain’s ship.
在凯恩的船上绝对不会
Puts the fear of the Gods into everyone, does she?
她把对众神的敬畏 灌输到每个人脑子里 是吧?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Come on, soldier, get up. On your feet.
士兵 起来 站起来
Hoshi! Hoshi!
候仕 候仕
Okay. Follow me to CIC. Come on.
跟着我去控制中心 快走
As soon as your men are out, seal the hatches and vent the compartments!
你们的人一撤离 马上封锁舱门 给舱室通风!
What in the hell hit us?
是什么击中了我们?
From the radiological readings,
从放射性读数来看
looks like a nuclear detonation, multiple hits.
核弹袭击 多处被击中
It’s the Cylons. It has to be.
是塞昂干的 肯定是它们
They’ve broken the armistice, and this is part of an all-out attack.
它们破坏了停火协议 倾巢而出
But at least we still have our power.
至少我们还有电力
Yeah, but that’s about it. Dradis is erratic, weapons are offline,
问题就在于此 雷达不正常
same with all our computers. We’ll have to do everything manually.
电脑和武器系统都已断线 一切都需要手工操作
I want all hatches sealed.
关闭所有舱门
Docking connections severed.
断开与船坞的对接
Lieutenant, spin up our FTL drive.
中尉 开启超光速引擎
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We’re preparing for an emergency jump, everyone.
大家准备紧急跳跃
Insert jump key.
插入跳跃匙
Sir, two more nukes heading straight for us.
长官 两颗核弹头径直朝我们飞来
Estimate 20 seconds to impact.
估计二十秒后击中
FTL’s spooling, sir, but without the computer,
超光速引擎信息暂存完毕 长官
we can’t calculate a safe jump.
但没有电脑我们不能确保跳跃安全
Don’t bother calculating. Just do it.
别算了 直接跳
You want to do a blind jump, sir? We might end up inside a sun.
盲跳 长官? 我们可能会跳到恒星内部去
Missiles closing.
导弹接近中
It doesn’t matter where we jump,
跳到哪里都行
just frakking do it, Lieutenant.
快跳就行了 中尉
FTL’s online. Five seconds.
超光速引擎已启动 五秒
Lieutenant, now!
中尉 现在! 跳!
Who am I? I’m a soldier,
我是什么人? 我是个战士
as were Fisk and Garner.
至于菲斯克和戛纳
Neither of those men deserved my respect, so they didn’t get it.
他们不值得我去尊敬 所以我不尊敬他们
Can you be more specific?
你能说得更详细点吗?
Fisk was a black-market sellout,
菲斯克是个黑市卖♥♥家
a piece of garbage unworthy of the uniform.
垃圾 不配穿这身军装
Garner was a martinet who tried to micro-manage this ship…
戛纳墨守成规 什么鸡毛蒜皮都管
like it was some balky piece of machinery.
就好像战舰是书本上的机器
Hard to dispute either assessment. And what about me?
很难否认任何一条评价 那我呢?
Don’t hold back just because I’ve got a pulse.
别因为我还没断气就有所保留
You’re a step up,
你临危受命
but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re an outsider
但这并不能改变一个事实: 你是外人
who was brought in to clean up our mess.
是来收拾这个乱摊子的
Or the impression that your daddy just gave you a Battlestar…
或者你♥爸♥爸刚给了你一艘太空堡垒
like he was tossing you the keys to a new car.
就像扔给你一辆新车的钥匙一样
You certainly don’t disappoint, Lieutenant.
你果然不落俗套 中尉
So how would you like to be my new XO?
愿意做我的副官吗?
Sir?
长官?
One thing I learned from my father, before he “tossed me the keys,”
父亲扔给我钥匙之前 我学到
is that a commander needs a strong right arm.
舰长需要一个强有力的助手
I also need to send a message to this crew…
我也需要向船员传达一个信息
that I respect Cain’s legacy,
我尊重凯恩的遗产
even if the truth is that I don’t.
即使事实上我根本就不尊重
I’m no Cain,
我不是凯恩
but I intend to give this crew their pride back,
但我准备让船员重拾自信
so I’ll let you carry her torch.
所以我准备让你接过她的火炬
Deal?
成交?
In that case, Major, you’re out of uniform.
这样的话 少校 你要换军装了
Dismissed.
解散
Ten, nine, eight, seven,
十 九 八 七
six, five, four,
六 五 四
three, two, one, you’re done.
三 二 一 停
Do you think that weapon’s ready to fire, soldier?
你觉得这武器能用了吗 士兵?
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
You’re ready to bet your life on that, soldier?
愿意拿你的生命打赌吗 士兵?
The lives of all your buddies?
还有你同伴的生命?
Sir… Yes, sir.
长官 是的 长官
Then fire your weapon.
开枪
Are you deaf, soldier? I said fire your frakking weapon.
你聋了吗 士兵? 我说开枪
Again.
再来
Didn’t think it possible that you could find an XO meaner than Saul Tigh.
没想到还有比萨乌尔·泰更冷酷的副官
Yeah, she’s tough, but I think we need it tough.
嗯 她很难对付 但我觉得我们需要这样
Any ruffled feathers?
惹毛过别人吗?
Well, she and Kara don’t exactly get along.
她和卡拉关系不是很好
Like to sell tickets to that dance.
她俩的演出收钱都有人看
Just remember that an XO’s not a blunt instrument.
记住 副官不仅仅是个工具
The two of you have to make up a team. That takes trust.
你们俩要能合作 这是需要彼此信任
Oh, we trust each other to do our jobs.
我们信任彼此 能做好份内的工作
Guess that’s a start.
这个开头还不错
Now that your house is in order, I have a mission for you.
既然都已经安顿好了 我有个任务给你
Against my better judgment,
虽然我觉得不该这么做
I let a science team take a Raptor from us…
但我让一个科考队乘一架猛禽机
to go out to study a supernova remnant. They’re overdue.
去研究一个超新星爆发遗迹 他们超期未归
I want you to track their course, see what you turn up.
我想让你追踪下 看看怎么回事
There are three civilians, two pilots.
三个平民 两个驾驶员
And if we run into the Cylons?
如果我们碰到赛隆人呢?
It’s a search and rescue mission.
这是个搜救任务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!