We have to assume that the team’s been lost.
必须假定已经失去突击小组了
We have to give them a chance.
我们必须给他们次机会
Commander Adama. Open launch tube doors.
亚当舰长? 打开♥发♥射管管口
Open launch tube doors.
打开♥发♥射管管口
Major? Major?
少校? 少校?
Watch those corridors, Hudson.
守好走廊 哈德森
Pegasus, Red Two, come in.
红二号♥呼叫帕伽索斯 说话
Destroying that ship with people on board is the last resort.
在舰上还有人的时候炸船 是非不得已的做法
Like it or not, Admiral, this is no longer a rescue mission.
不管你喜不喜欢 上将 这已不是一个搜救任务了
Gods only know what will happen to our people if they’re captured.
如果我们的人被抓他们会怎么样 只有老天知道
I know what will happen. I was there.
我知道 我亲眼见过
Missile loaded, Commander.
导弹已装载 舰长
Release of nuclear weapons is authorized.
批准发射核武器
Disable launch and warhead safeties.
关闭弹头安全装置
Mr. Hoshi, take your launch key,
候仕先生 拿出你的发射钥匙
put it in the firing lock.
插♥进♥发射锁
Aye, sir. Belay that order.
是 长官 暂不执行这条命令
I’m not prepared to sacrifice any lives. Not yet.
我还不准备要牺牲任何人 现在不
If you’re wrong?
如果你错了呢?
Then I’ll have to live with it.
那我就承担后果
You said it yourself, Admiral. That thing may be headed toward Earth.
想想吧 上将 那个东西可能正奔地球而去
If it jumps away, then we lose our only hope of taking it out.
如果它跳走了 我们就再没机会消灭它了
Sir, jamming’s clearing.
长官 干扰已清除
I’m receiving a transmission from Red Two.
收到红二号♥的信♥号♥♥
Put it through on speakers.
放到喇叭上
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Launch evac Raptor.
发射营救猛禽机
Pegasus, this is Red Two. Come in.
红二号♥呼叫帕伽索斯
Pegasus, this is Red Two. Come in.
红二号♥呼叫帕伽索斯
Yes. Red Two, this is Pegasus Actual.
是 我是 帕伽索斯指挥官
Starbuck, report.
星巴克报告情况
Still pinned down, but holding on.
还是被压制着 但我们在坚持
Tell me there’s a ride waiting for us.
有救援队吧?
On their way, Red Two.
在路上了 红二号♥
And the Raiders have broken off their attack.
突袭机已经散开
They’ll be headed towards your coordinates any second now.
他们马上就会到了
Roger that. Means we’re running out of time.
收到 我们快没时间了
Evac Raptor’s on its way.
救援马上就来
They want us to set the nuke and get the hell out.
他们让我们设下核弹 然后离开
That’s gonna be a problem. Remote detonator’s definitely shot.
不可能 这个引爆器彻底坏了
Can you rig a manual trigger?
你能弄个手动引爆器吗?
Probably. Then do it.
大概吧 那做吧
Do it? What the hell are you talking about?
做吧? 你什么意思?
We are completing this mission. Am I clear, soldier?
我们要完成这项任务 听明白了吗 士兵?
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Red Team, Pegasus. Evac ETA two minutes.
这是帕伽索斯 救援猛禽机预计2分钟后到
This is Red Two. Give me Actual.
我是红二号♥ 给我接指挥官
Red Two, this is Actual. What’s taking you so long?
红二号♥ 我是指挥官 你们怎么还没好?
Starbuck, they’re gonna be on you any second now.
星巴克 他们马上就到了
Our nuke’s remote detonator is still fried.
核弹的遥控引爆器修不好了
We’re gonna have to cook it off by hand.
我们必须手工引爆
Red One is still down for the count, which doesn’t give us many options.
红一号♥受伤 我们选择不多
What are your orders, sir?
什么命令 长官?
We still got a missile in the tube.
导弹还在发射管里
That evac bird gets them off that ship,
等救援舰把他们从船上接走
we can still fire this thing off. Mr. Hoshi…
我们还可以发射导弹 候仕先生
The Raiders are in their air defense position.
那些突袭机是防守阵型
We launch anything, they’re gonna intercept it.
不管你发射什么 他们都会拦截下来的
Then we have to leave someone behind,
那我们就必须留下一个人
arm the warhead manually.
手工引爆弹头
That’s right.

This is your team, Son. You make the call.
这是你的小队 儿子 你来决定
Red Two, this is Pegasus Actual.
红二号♥ 我是指挥官
Get the XO, get your men and get to the evac coordinates.
把副舰长和你的人弄到指定的撤离地点
Secure your men, then detonate the warhead using the manual trigger.
保护好他们 然后手动引爆
Complete your mission, Captain.
完成任务 上尉
Understood. Sergeant, get ready to move out.
明白 中士 准备撤离
Sir. Toasters are bugged out.
是 长官
I’m gonna get you on your feet. I’m gonna get you out of here.
起来 我们要把你弄出去
Come on, everybody, move inside! Let’s go!
快点 大家加快速度 快进去!
Get your suits on.
穿上宇航服
Come on! Go, go, go!
快走! 快 快 快!
You, too, Major. Let’s get…
你也是 少校 你
You, too, Captain.
你也是 上尉
Leave the nuke if you don’t mind.
不介意留下核弹吧
What the frak are you doing?
你在干吗?
Completing the mission.
完成任务
Take it. I don’t need it anymore.
拿着 我再也用不着了
Major…
少校
I just gave you an order, soldier.
我刚下了一个命令 士兵
Unless you wanna die, I suggest you obey. Go.
我建议你服从 除非你不想活了 走吧
Why? You know damn well why.
为什么? 你清楚得很
Put on your suit, you’re about to run out of air.
穿上上宇航服 快没空气了
It’s been an honor, Captain.
无尚光荣 上尉
Come in, Major. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time.
进来吧 少校 我等你等了很久了
You’re what all this is about, aren’t you? What are you?
一切都是因你而起 是吧? 你到底是什么?
What am I? A man?
我是什么?
Or am I a machine?
人? 还是个机器?
My children believe I am a God.
我的后代把我当神一样供着
Are you a God?
你是一个神吗?
I have seen things. Your life, Kendra Shaw.
我看见过很多事 你的人生 肖上尉
The things you have done. Things you felt you had to do.
你做过的事情 你认为不得不作的事
All leading to this moment.
都指向这一时刻
Do you wish to be forgiven, my child?
你希望被宽恕吗 我的孩子?
I repeat. We will carry out this order.
我重复 我们会执行这个命令
We will shoot these people.
我们会开枪的
What are we doing, sir? Sir?
我们在干什么 长官?
Do you wish to be forgiven?
你希望被宽恕吗?
Yes.

Then come closer. There’s something I have to tell you.
那到我这里来 我有事要告诉你
Come.
过来
Kara Thrace will lead the human race to its end.
卡拉 赛蕾丝会将人类引向灭亡
What?
什么?
She is the herald of the Apocalypse, the harbinger of death.
她是预言中提到的信使 死神的前驱
They must not follow her.
他们不可以跟随她
Pegasus, evac Raptor inbound.
帕伽索斯 救援机返回
Extraction complete. Clear base ship.
撤退完毕 已离开基舰
Raptor’s on its way back, sir.
猛禽机在返回的路上了 长官
They have Starbuck aboard. Major Shaw stayed behind.
星巴克在船上 肖少校留下了
Starbuck?
星巴克
Actual, this is Red One. Come in.
指挥官 我是红一号♥ 收到吗?
Red One, this is Pegasus Actual. Report.
红一号♥ 我是帕伽索斯指挥官 报告
Commander, I gotta warn you. It’s Captain Thrace.
船长 我得警告你 是色雷斯上尉
Red One, report!
红一号♥ 报告!
They’re jamming us again, sir.
干扰又开始了 长官
Red One, this is Actual. Come in. We lost her.
红一号♥ 说话 失去信♥号♥♥了
Actual, come in.
指挥官 说话
Actual.
指挥官
As my own existence comes to a close,
我的存在即将结束
only to begin anew in ways uncertain.
只为了不确定地开始新的
You’re scared, aren’t you, motherfrakker?
怕了吧 杂种?
You should be.
你应该
All this has happened before and will happen again.
这一切都曾经发生过 也将再次发生
Again. Again.
再次发生
Again. Again.
再次发生
Again. Again. Again.
再次发生
Again. Again.
再次发生
You wanted to see me, Admiral?
你想见我 上将?
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你前来
Starbuck was here a little earlier.
星巴克刚刚来过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!