– 我不打算做销♥售♥员了 – 我也认为你不应该做这份工作
– I’m not gonna take that sales job. – I don’t think you should.
– 为什么? – 钢琴演奏家比较性感
– How come? – Piano players are sexy.
卖♥♥东西的人都是大叔
Salesmen are uncles.
大叔们一点也不性感
And uncles aren’t sexy.
也不全是
Not usually.
等等,等等. 这样好怪
Wait, wait. This is so weird.
你以前从没在这儿做过爱?
You’ve never had sex in here before?
没有和其它人
Not with another person.
那么..
So…
你还能撑下去吧?还痛吗?
So how are you holding up? Are you in pain?
我没事…
I’m OK.
你很漂亮
You look nice.
谢谢. 我刚约会完
Thanks. I was on a date.
– 约会还不错吧? – 还不错
– Did you have fun? – It was OK.
真奇怪啊
It’s weird.
什么奇怪?
What is?
我躺在这儿,一直在想
I’m just lying here and I’m wondering…
我怎么会沦落至这此,你知道吗?
how I got here, you know?
我是说到底为什么会沦落到这步田地
I don’t mean here, I mean how I got here…
现在的我一点也不像
How I’m not anything like…
我一直想成为的人,你知道吗?
what I’d hoped that I’d be, you know?
甚至遥不可及
I’m not even close to the guy I thought I’d end up being.
真是个打击,
And it kind of blows.
你知道吗?
You know?
当我想像我曾想成为的那个人时,
When I think about that guy that I thought I was gonna be…
总是有…
there’s a…
总是有个女孩陪伴在他身边
there’s this girl next to him, with him…
我不清楚…
and I don’t know…
她看起来有点像你
she looks sorta like you.
– 有点? – 非常
– Sorta? – Exactly.
非常像你
Exactly sorta.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
精神不错啊
You look excellent.
你们扁了罗斯莫尔吗?
Did you guys fuck up Rossmore?
没有,只是吓唬了一下他. 他是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
No, we put the fear of God into him. He was a real shit.
– 他有资格生气的 – 她怎样了?
– He had a right to be pissed. – How’s she doing?
她很好
She’s fine.
是. 你不会和她在一起了?
Yeah. You’re not gonna fuck it up with her, are you?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
她是个好女孩. 为什么我们总能钓上好女孩?
She’s one of the good ones. Why do we always fuck up the good ones?
我不知道. 在这方面我也很成功啊
I don’t know. I’ve been pretty successful at it.
听着,我来是告别的
Listen, I just came by to say goodbye.
– 我要走了 – 走了吗?
– I’m taking off. – Taking off?
– 是的 – 好的
– Yeah. – All right.
也许我会去探望你的
Listen, maybe I’ll come down and visit.
当然. 比如,明年春天如何?
Yeah, right. Like, what, spring?
– 就明年春天 – 明年春天
– Spring. – Spring.

Hey.
– 到时候不要认不得我了 – 当然不会. 保重
– Don’t be a stranger. – All right. Take care of each other.
好的
Right.
– 惊喜来了 – 哦,天
– Surprise! – Oh, shit!
– 嘿! – 嘿!
– Hey! – Hey!
– 忙碌的男人,感觉如何? – 好得不得了. 你要走了?
– Tough guy, how you feelin’? – I’ve been better. You takin’ off?
是的. 我要回家了
Yeah, I’m goin’ home.
– 听着,替我给莎拉说再见 – 替我向特蕾西说再见
– Listen, say goodbye to Sarah. – Say goodbye to Tracy.
你有什么打算了吗?
You figure any of that shit out?
你知道. 我已想好了
You know. I’m working on it.
那就好
Good.
– 看来我最好进去了 – 再见
– I better get in there. – See you soon.
好的,兄弟. 爱你,伙计
All right, buddy. I love you, man.
怎么样了,伙计?
How you doin’, bud?
– 我还是不习惯这雪 – 你们要坐多长时间的车?
– I’m not used to this snow. – How long is the drive?
– 大概五到六小时 – 如果是他开车,四小时就够了…
About five or six hours. If he drives, for sure five…
– 天气会好起来的 – 不会再变坏了
– You’ll have nice weather. – It won’t be too bad.
– 行李我帮你拿了 – Oh,谢谢
– Here. – Oh, thank you.
– 前面还是后面? – 后面吧
– Front or back? – Back is good.
据说简和维克托订婚了,威利
Word is Jan and Victor are engaged, Willie.
– 你感觉如何呢? – 她甩了我. 女人都是一样的
– How do you feel? – She drains me. They’re all sisters.
每个女人
Each and every one.
– 嘿,威利小子 – 嘿
– Yo, Willie boy. – Hey.
– 你们要离开这儿了? – 是的
– So you outta here? – Yep.
她就是你那可爱的女朋友
She is a honey-limbed lovely.
– 很高兴认识你 – 我也是
– Nice meeting you. – You, too.
– 一路顺风 – 特雷斯
– Have a safe ride. – Trace.
这是玛蒂. 玛蒂,这是特蕾西
This is Marty. Marty, Tracy.
– 嗨,很高兴认识你 – 我也是
– Hi, nice to meet you. – You, too.
– 就这样吧. 保重,小伙子 – 你也是
– OK. Take care, big guy. – Thanks.
再见
See you.
– 准备走了吗? – 走吧
– You ready? – Yeah.
– 拜 – 拜
– Bye. – Bye.
拜,玛蒂
Bye, Marty.
再见,维尼熊
Later, Pooh.
记得要回来看我们哦,威
Come back and see us, Will.
我们一直都在这,除了季节,一切都没变
We’ll be right here. Nothing changes here but the seasons.
你就是那个邻居小Loli?
So you’re the little neighbourhood Lolita?
你就是那个酒鬼,高中时代没脑子的家伙?
So you’re the alcoholic, high school buddy shit-for-brains?
那个小女孩很可爱. 她叫什么名字? 玛西?
That little girl was cute. What was her name? Marcy?
不是,她叫玛蒂
No, no. Marty.
– 从”玛莎”来的吗? – 不是,从”马丁”来的
– Is it Martha? – No, as in Martin.
这是她从未谋面的爷爷的名字
Named after a grandfather she never even knew.
– 你没事吧? – 是的
– You OK? – Yeah.
我很好
Yeah, I am.
非常好
Superb.
威利 C!
Willie C!
保重,兄弟
Take care, man.
好好混,兄弟
Stay cool. Stay cool forever.
好的,凯文
All right, Kev.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!