这让我快疯了,好不?我只是…
It drives me crazy, OK? And…
只是在扮嘢
I was just showing off.
早告诉我不就得啦
Why didn’t you just tell me?
求你千万别闹
Just please don’t make a scene.
哦,我们当然会闹场好瞧的 你不需要拿这个来扮嘢
Oh, we’ll make a scene. You don’t need this.
那是谁?
Who is that?
– 那是保罗 – 不,他妈的
– It’s Paul. – No shit.
– 那个女孩是谁? – 我不知道
– Who’s the babe? – I don’t know.
她真漂亮
She’s gorgeous.
哦,没有你漂亮
Well, not gorgeous like you.
– 你们一样漂亮 – 我们走好吗?
– Gorgeous just the same. – Can we leave?
当然
Sure.
靠!
Fuck!
– 安迪拉,你要去哪儿? – 回家
– Andera, where you goin’? – Home.
– 为什么? – 还不是因为你
– Why? – That was for you.
我还想帮你呢. 你这个白♥痴♥
I was trying to help you out. You’re such a knucklehead.
– 回来吧 – 拜拜,保罗
– Come back inside. – Bye, Paul.
– 安迪拉.. – 拜拜,保罗
– Andera… – Bye, Paul.
– 不要这样 – 拜拜,保罗
– Come on. – Bye, Paul.
我明天再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you tomorrow, all right?
– 她喜欢新鲜空气,你知道吧? – 是,当然了
– She likes fresh air, you know? – Sure.
嘿,这么晚出来干嘛?
Hey, what you doin’ out so late?
还不是为了你的朋友,保罗
I was out with your friend Paul.
他不是我的朋友,只是住在我的房♥子里而已
He’s not my friend, he lives in my house.
我房♥子里蟑螂,白蚁和保罗并存
I got roaches, I got termites and I got Paul.
– 要载你一程吗? – 不用了
– You need a lift? – No.
夜间在街上步行的感觉很好
It’s nice to be able to walk after dark.
那是住在这里的好处之一
Yeah, it’s one of the few perks of living here.
优点
It’s a good one.
– 我能问个问题吗? – 问吧 你和你的男友交往多久了?
Can I ask a question? How long have you been with your boyfriend?
– 八个月 – 感情好吗?
– Eight months. – And it’s good?
很好?
It’s very good.
他能让你快乐吗?
He makes you happy?
是,他能
Yeah.
我在一个男人身上找一些东西, 能让我以后不再痛苦的东西
I look for that in a man. The ones who make me miserable never last.
说的是
Right.
在我睡觉前我只想听过四个字. 四个字
There’s four words I need to hear before I go to sleep. Four words.
晚安,甜心. 那样就够了
Good night, sweet girl. That’s all it takes.
我很容易满足的,我知道
I’m easy, I know.
一个能说这话的男人 就是我想与他一起生活的人
But a guy who can muster up those words is a guy I’ll stay with.
是的. 你确定不用搭车?
Right. You sure you don’t need a ride?
– 不用了 – 那好吧
– Yeah. – All right.
– 再见 – 再见
– See you around. – I’ll see you.
晚安,甜心
Good night, sweet girl.
今早我和简谈过了,但很明显她不再在乎我了
I spoke to Jan this morning and it’s obvious she no longer cares.
她像疯子一样冲出饭店,但是我想
She ran out of that restaurant like a maniac, but I guess later,
不久之后她就会意识到她错了
she realised she didn’t give a shit.
是吗?
Yeah?
我告诉特蕾西了. 她会来我们的聚会
I spoke to Tracy. She’s coming up for the reunion.
真的吗?我将见到这位大名鼎鼎的特蕾西了?
Is that right? I gotta meet this Tracy.
– 你该把这些照片撤下来 – 为什么
– You got to take this shit down. – Why?
– 这让你看起来像个连环杀手 – 不要想着我的超级模特们
– You’re like a serial killer. – Don’t cap on my supermodels.
– 不要你管 – 我只是觉得这很恐怖
– Leave it alone. – It’s creepy.
看看谁在教训我啊,杰瑞·李·刘易斯先生?
Look who’s talking, Mr. Jerry Lee Lewis.
哦,少来了
Oh, fucking Mo!
我不会管你的事,OK? 如果她想让我养她,我毫无怨言
I don’t judge. If she can cut her own food, she’s fair game.
好吧. 我的意思只是让你把这些照片撤下来, 因为这样满屋子的很怪…
OK. All I’m saying is you got to take all this down because it’s creepy…
听着,这些模特很漂亮,威. 她能迷晕你
Look. The supermodel’s a beautiful girl, Will. She can make you dizzy,
那种感觉就你整个早晨一直在喝Jack一样
like you’ve been drinking Jack all morning.
她能让你自信,让你成为这世界上最棒的男人
She can make you feel high for the greatest commodity known to man –
给你更好日子
promise, the promise of a better day,
给你更大的希望
the promise of a greater hope,
给你一个新的明天
the promise of a new tomorrow.
一个漂亮女孩身上总有闪光点
This particular ore can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl –
在她的笑容里,灵魂里
in her smile, in her soul,
甚至她把生活弄得一团糟的时候, 她看起来也是美丽的
in the way she makes every rotten thing about life seem OK.
这些模特们,威利?她们就是那些希望
The supermodels, Willie? That’s all they are – bottled promise.
新生活的前景,无奈中的希望
Scenes from a new day, hope in stiletto heels.
我看你得冷静冷静了
I am now going to check your freezer for human heads.
漂亮女孩是一切力量的源泉,和爱情一样美好
A beautiful girl’s all-powerful and that is as good as love.
和爱情一样好
That’s as good as love.
我想…
It’s…
这周我想了无数次
just that I gotta think beyond a couple times a week.
我也许是这世界上最卑鄙的家伙
I feel like the biggest scumbag on earth
每次看到你的孩子冲我笑
every time I see your kid smiling at me.
瞧,妈妈
Look, Mommy.
画得很好,甜心
That’s nice, honey.
我们再混在一起是荒唐的
It’s ridiculous.
这让我痛苦,也让你痛苦
It’s making me nuts. It’s making you nuts.
还有莎伦,史蒂文
Sharon, Steven…
我掩饰得很好,所以史蒂文不知道我们的事
I have worked it so that he has no idea.
因为我不会醉醺醺地出现在你的派对上
That’s cos I don’t show up at your parties drunk.
– 莎伦之前就知道了 – 也许史蒂文只是装着不知道
– Sharon knew way before then. – Maybe Steve doesn’t give a shit.
汤米,不要将我的婚姻说的一文不值
Tommy, don’t try to characterise my marriage as a bad one.
– 我爱史蒂文 – 那你干嘛和我上♥床♥?
– I love Steven. – So why are you fucking me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是我想以后不会了
But I guess I won’t be any more.
是的,我想也是
No. I guess not.
我只是想好好生活下去
I wonder how I’ll survive.
拜托
Oh, please!
我告诉史蒂文聚会会很无聊
I told Steven the reunion would be a total bore.
我想莎伦不会和你一起去,对吗?
And I assume Sharon won’t be accompanying you, right?
不会,你干的好事
No, you’ve taken care of that.
– 妈妈 – 干嘛?
– Mom. – What?
好吧. 乖,我们回家,好吗?
OK, sweetie. Come on. We’ll go home, OK?
好的,把另一只袖子穿好
All right, put the other arm in.
好,很好
OK. Very good.
听着. 那会很棒的,就我们俩在哪儿
Look. It’ll be great. We’ll be there alone.
就像我们过去的日子
It’ll be just like the old days.
你终会知道你到底想不想和我分手
And we’ll see if you really just broke up with me or not.
我们走,甜心
Let’s go, honey.

Hey.
你好. 想来点酒暖暖身子吗?
How you doin’? Want some wine to warm you up?
当然
Sure.
谢谢,斯坦
Thanks, Stan.
弹得好. 真的很好
That was nice. Really nice.
比正常少了些张弛度和感染力
Less intense and emotionally possessed than normal,
但是由于均匀着力,收效也不差
but no less effective because of its pointless colouration.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
这是我第一次独奏《蓝色狂想曲》的时候, 我的老师给我的评价
My teacher’s exact comment after my first recital – Rhapsody In Blue.
当你被怀疑的时候, 想想格什温〔美国著名钢琴演奏家〕
When in doubt, go Gershwin.
你醉了?
You drunk?
我不知道,但是“两个”你都很漂亮
I don’t know but you both look beautiful.
为什么你总是很悲伤?
So why the sad face?
工作需要. 快乐的钢琴演奏人都在马戏团工作
Job requirement. Happy piano players work the circus.
我觉得你们骑士山脉的人 对女人的事太认真了
I think you Knight’s Ridge boys take the ladies way too seriously.
棒球联赛开始后除外
Only until baseball season starts.
棒球赛只持续两个月,三个星期零六天
Pitchers and catchers report in two months, three weeks and six days.
– 那你要跟我回家吗? – 不
– Wanna go home with me? – No.
那好. 我得问问. 老实说,我从来不觉得你很美
OK, I had to ask. To be honest, I don’t find you at all attractive.
– 真的? – 真的
– Really? – Really.
– 现在愿意跟我回家了吗? – 不
– So now you wanna go home with me? – No.
– 看吧,我什么方法都试过了? – 职业习惯?
– Well, I tried every angle. – Job requirement.
完全正确
Exactly.
弹弹其它曲子吧
Play something else.
你不喜欢我这个嗜酒又业余的音乐家?
You don’t like this boozy, after-hours musician banter?
不喜欢
Can’t dance to it.
你真令人惊讶
You’d be surprised.
你看,我性感的优点,
OK, you’ve spurned both my sexual advances,
欲和你打情骂俏的企图都被你唾弃, 所以现在我得用其它伎俩了
my attempts at conversation, so I’m gonna reach into my bag of tricks…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!