– 我可以等 – 什么?
– I could wait. – What?
10年后,她23,我39,年龄就不是什么大问题了
In ten years, she’ll be 23, I’ll be 39, it won’t be a big deal.
威利…你着实吓到我了
Willie… you’re scaring me here.
嘿,这个女孩将来会很出众的
This girl is gonna be amazing.
很好
Great.
我还嫉妒过那个骑自行车的男孩呢
I was actually jealous of this little kid on a bike,
那个小子坐在单车上,就因为和她年龄相仿
this short little kid on a bike, cos he gets to be her age now.
我就是那种喜欢Loli的丑陋的老男人, 就像那谁…叫什么名字来着?
I get to be some vile old man, like… What’s his name?
– 罗曼·波兰斯基〔导演,42岁强♥奸♥幼♥女♥获罪〕 – 不,就像…纳博科夫〔小说Lolita作者〕写的
– Roman Polanski. – No, like… Nabokov.
写的小说里的人物,你明白吗?
Like some Nabokov character.
那些又老又胖,浑身充满臭味的,惹人厌的男人
Like some old fat, hairy, fat, stinky, putrid man.
还有…
And…
我不知道. 只想真心告诉她
I don’t know. You just want to say to her in all sincerity,
“请让我伴你左右”
“Take me with you when you go.”
威利,当你七年级时,这个小孩还是个受精卵呢
Willie, the girl was a zygote when you were in the seventh grade.
那么怎样?你想说什么?
So what? What are you saying?
这是我拒绝,却又无法改变的
That this is my way of postponing the inevitable?
逐渐变老这个事实的方式
My way of saying I don’t wanna grow old?
不是,是你不愿长大的方式更确切
No, I think it’s your way of saying you don’t want to grow up.
我只想得到一些美好的东西
I just want something beautiful.
我们都想得到
We all want something beautiful.
嗨,卡西迪夫人 我知道很晚了. 抱歉,莎伦在吗?
Hi, Mrs. Cassidy. I know it’s late. I’m sorry. Is Sharon home?
– 她睡着了. 汤 – 我能看看她吗?
– She’s sleeping, Tom. – Can I see her?
– 她在睡觉 – OK
– She’s sleeping. – OK.
抱歉. 你能告诉她我来过吗?
I’m sorry. Could you just tell her that I stopped by?
你要知道,莎伦在今晚的派对上 花了很多精力,汤
You should know Sharon put a lot of planning into tonight, Tom.
妈妈,没关系. 去睡觉吧
Mom, it’s all right. Go to bed.

Hey.
我是来…道歉的
I just… I want to apologise.
不必了. 我很好
You don’t have to. I’m fine.
我想我可以解释
I feel that I should explain.
你知道吗?汤米?太晚了
You know what, Tommy? It’s a little late.
说得是,那好
Yeah. OK.
就这样
All right.
威利 C. 你好啊
Willie C. What’s up?
嘿,兄弟 怎么了?
– Hey, fellas. – What’s goin’ on?
我昨晚没回家?
You never went home last night?
过来吧 我们正在捉鱼
Came here. Pike is runnin’. Haven’t caught a thing.
– 知道我今早在做什么吗? – 什么?
– Guess what I did this morning. – What?
给臭小子的表妹打电♥话♥,可爱的安迪拉
Made a phone call to Stinky’s cousin, the lovely Andera.
– 然后呢? – 她答应和我出去了. 谢谢
– What happened? – She’s going out with me. Thank you.
出去约会?
Like on a date?
我们没有详谈. 嫉妒吧?
We didn’t get into specifics. Jealous?
– 哦… – 肯定有那么一点
– Well… – A little bit.
来,艾拉. 我们出去逛逛吧
Come on, Elle. Let’s get some air.
天!
Jesus!
那是莫吗?
Is that Mo?
莫还真♥他♥妈♥高兴
Fuckin’ Mo has got it wired, man.
他是个迟钝的到不知道什么更好的人
He’s like a retard that doesn’t know any better.
他从不想尝试新鲜的事物, 比如新的女人,什么都不想. 看看他吧
He doesn’t desire new experiences, new women, nothing. Look at him.
他就像是一个不知道自己有精神病的精神病人
He’s like the mental patient that doesn’t know he’s mental.
所以他很满意自己的现状
So he’s perfectly content.
– 我去尿尿 – 等会儿见
– I gotta go take a piss. – I’ll see you later.
嘿!
Hey!
等会儿见
I’ll see you later.
你在这儿干什么?
What the heck are you doing here?
我的朋友在屋的那边捉鱼
My friends are ice fishing in the shack over there.
那些人是你朋友?
Those guys are your friends?
– 你认识他们? – 他们每个周日都来
– You know ’em? – They’re here every Sunday.
我们称他们为住在冰室,只吃起司, 醉生梦死的的男孩们
We call them the Drunken Dry-heavin’ Cheese-eatin’ Outhouse Boys.
就是你的朋友?
They’re your friends?
– 我们只是认识,真的 – 那就好
– They’re acquaintances, really. – Right.
– 那么,骑单车的家伙在哪儿? – 谁?
– So, where’s Scooter? – Who?
他叫什么?比利?泰格?波奇? 就是那个骑单车的
What’s his name? Billy? Tiger? Pookie? The kid on the bike?
– 安德鲁? – 安德鲁,就是他. 他在哪?
– Andrew? – Andrew, that’s it. Where is he?
他放我鸽子. 我不会和他在一起了
He dorked out on me. I’m not into him any more.
啊,那你有交新男朋友吗?
Ah. So you got someone new?
当然. 你!
Yep. You!
什么?
What?
你. 你就是我的新男友. 满意吗?
You. You’re my new boyfriend. You up to it?
哦,我晕眩了
Oh, I feel faint!
我的英雄
My hero.
你会和你的女友在纽约结婚吗?
So you gonna marry that girl in NYC?
我不知道. 为什么这么问?
I don’t know. Why?
– 我觉得你不会 – 怎么不会?
– I don’t think you should. – How come?
你应该等一个真正让你幸福的人
You should wait until you meet someone who excites you.
呃,也许根本没有这个人
Well, she may not be out there.
其实那个人远在天边,近在眼前
It’s like the Wizard of Oz. It was in your own backyard.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你. 我和你
You. Me and you.
– 真的? – 真的. 你不这么认为吗?
– Really? – Yep. You don’t think?
呃,我们之间有年龄差距
Well, we have a little age problem.
我知道. 我们就是运气不好的罗密欧与茱丽叶
I know. We’re as star-crossed as Romeo and Juliet.
那是伊丽莎白时代的悲剧
It’s a tragedy of Elizabethan proportions.
“那边窗子里亮起来的是什么光?
“What light through yonder window breaks?
那就是东方,朱丽叶就是太阳” 〔《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中的台词〕
“Tis the east and Juliet is the sun.”
– 好奇怪 – 才不呢
– Weird. – No way.
嗯…那么我们干什么呢?
So, um… So what do we do?
唉,可怜的罗密欧,我们现在什么都不能做 你会被捕
Alas, poor Romeo, we can’t do diddly. You’ll go to penitentiary,
而我会为成为众人的笑柄
I’ll be the laughing stock of the Brownies.
但是如果你对我是认真的,你等等吧
But if your feelings for me are true, you’ll wait.
等?
Wait?
是的. 等五年
Yep. Wait 5 years.
5年后,我18岁,我们就能名正言顺地在一起了
I’ll be 18 and we can walk through this world together.
– 5年后,你根本不会记得我 – 威利
– In 5 years you won’t remember me. – William.
到那时我已经老了,而你还年轻. 变数太多了
I’m formed and you’re not. You have changes to go through.
你会改变的
You’ll change.
我对你而言,就像是维尼熊之于克里斯多夫罗宾
And I’ll be Winnie The Pooh to your Christopher Robin.
小说总是不现实的. 维尼熊的故事是什么样的?
No literary reference left unturned. How do you figure Pooh?
克里斯多夫长大,对维尼不感兴趣了 结局就是这样
Christopher Robin outgrew Pooh. That’s how it ended.
当他是个孩子时,维尼在他身边
He had Pooh when he was a child. When he matured,
但当他成年后,他不再需要它了
he didn’t need him any more.
那是我听过的最悲惨的故事
That’s the saddest thing I ever heard.
是的,但是这是事实
Yeah, but it’s true.
也许你现在还没意识到,但是你一定会改变的
You don’t realise it now, but you’ll be doing some changing.
还有…
And…
我不想做”维尼熊”
I can’t be a Pooh.
– 我想去滑冰了,”维尼” – 好啊,”克里斯多夫”
– I think I’ll skate away now, Pooh. – All right, Christopher.
– 嘿,Earl – 好啊
– Hey, Earl. – Hey, good one!
坐这儿,坐这儿视角更好
Sit down here. It’s a better view.
你那些朋友们呢?
So, where are your buddies?
– 啊? – 你的朋友在哪儿呢?
– Huh? – Your buddies?
哦,他们晚点就来
Oh, they’re gonna be late.
嗨. 请来一杯你们最好的香槟
Hi. A bottle of your best champagne, please.
我们没有”最好”的香槟. 它们一样好
We don’t have a best champagne. They’re all the same.
谢谢. 那也行
Thank you. That’ll be fine.
你真的很漂亮
You really look nice.
– 你在搞什么名堂? – 什么意思?
– What is going on? – What do you mean?
– 你在做什么? – 你想说什么?
– What are you doing? – What?
– 那你扮什么酷? – 我哪有扮酷?
– What’s with this Al Capone shit? – What Al Capone shit?
那女孩是什么人?
Who’s the girl?
– 哪个? – 坐在那儿那个
– What girl? – That girl right over there.
她…她是我的簿记员
She’s… She’s my book-keeper.
– 你的簿记员? – 没错
– Your book-keeper? – Yes.
– 放狗屁 – 那女孩很能干的
– You are full of shit. – She’s very efficient, that girl.
保罗,我要起来闹你个好看的
Paul, I’m gonna get up and make the biggest scene you can imagine.
– 她是我的表妹 – 表妹? – 我们闹翻了,以我们不再在外面说话
She’s my cousin. We fell out and we don’t speak in public.
– 再见,保罗. 我要走了 – 好吧,好吧
– Bye, Paul. I’m leaving. – All right, all right.
她是我的前女友,我们在一起七年了
She’s my ex-girlfriend. We broke up after seven years
因为她看上了那边那个卖♥♥熟食的
because she’s seeing that meat cutter over there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!