You’re not going anywhere.
你的朋友已经逃亡了 我要为你寻求庇护
Your friends have all fled, I’m gonna arrange to get you asylum.
昂歌♥ 等我回来 -我不能让你去做这件事情
Wait there, aung ko! – I can’t let you do this.
等我 我很快就回来
Just wait there. I’ll be back.
这样做很不明智
It is most unseemly.
美国 美国 请帮助我们
America! America, help us!
美国 请帮助我们
America, help us!
美国 请帮助我们
America, help us!
我是美国公民 我要见领事
I’m an American citizen! I need to speak with the consul.
请出示护照 -在大使♥馆♥里面
Passport, please. – It’s inside the embassy.
我正是来拿护照的 不信去问问
I’m picking it up now, go check with them.
你叫什么名字? -萝拉·鲍曼
What is your name? – Bowman. Laura bowman.
鲍曼
Bowman.
禁止拍照
Hey. No photograph.
萝拉·鲍曼 -是的
See there, Laura bowman. – Yes.
鲍曼 -没错
Bowman? – Yes.
跟我来 -什么事?
Come with me. – What?
和你一起的那个人在哪? -什么人?
Where is the man you were traveling with? What man?
不 你不能这样 我是美国公民
No! You can’t do this! I’m an American citizen!
保护他
Help him!
这简直是疯了 我要打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥
This is crazy! I need to call the embassy!
电♥话♥线路都被切断了
All phones cut!
住手 快住手
Stop it! Stop!
他说我们可以躲在庙里
He says we can hide in the monastery!
住手!
‘Stop!’
他们有车 我们去边境
They have a truck! We try for border!
天啊
Christ!
快走 快走
Hurry! Hurry!
你是谁? -外面的世界知道这里的事吗?
Who, who are you? -Does the world know what is happening here?
不知道 除非我把这些照片弄出去
They won’t, unless I get these photos out!
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
你从哪里来? -美国
Where are you from? – America.
你为什么会在这里? -天意弄人
Why are you here? – It’s not by choice.
那位摄影师通过各种手段将这些照片偷运出去了
The photographer smuggled his pictures out somehow.
那是这次屠♥杀♥的唯一证据
They were the only evidence of the massacre.
天♥安♥门♥的事有影像记录
What the Chinese did in Tiananmen square was televised
但仰光没有
but Burma wasn’t.
所以对外面的世界来说 什么都没有发生过
So for most of the world.. …it just didn’t happen.
什么情况? -检查站
What is it? -Checkpoint.
他想杀了那些士兵 因为他的兄弟被杀害了
He wanted to kill the soldier because soldiers killed his brother.
我在跟他说 我们不必像他们那样
I was telling him that if we do to them what they have done to us, we will become like them.
他救了我们的性命
He saved our lives.
但他是在仇恨的驱动下做的
But he did it with hate.
没有仇恨 如何反抗
You can’t fight without hate.
现在僧侣也打打杀杀了?
Do monks talk of fighting now?
数以千计的学生 都还是些小孩 他们和我们一样逃亡
Thousands of students just kids, really did what we did.
我们向着北方的雨林前进
We headed for the jungles of the north.
如果我们能进入泰国境内 那我们就安全了
If we could cross the border into Thailand, we’d be safe.
昂歌♥知道路 当政♥府♥要抓他家人时
Aung ko knew the way, he’d gotten his daughter out
他就把女儿送了出去
when the government came after his family.
Oh..
不 萝拉
No, no, Laura.
快走
Let’s go.
他们就像打猎一样射杀我们
They shoot us all like animals!
他们怎么能这样做? 他们怎么那么冷血 向同胞开枪
Shh. Shh. How can they do that? How can they shoot their own people like that in cold blood?
他们从村子里抓走小孩 都是不识字的
They get boys from villages. They can’t read or write.
跟他们说学生都是想破坏缅♥甸♥的共♥产♥党
They tell them student are communists who want to destroy Burma.
他们就会相信吗?
And they believe that?
我曾经也相信
I used to believe that, too.
我不是僧人
I’m not a monk.
我是士兵
I’m a soldier.
小声点
Shh! Shh!
当他们命令我们向孩子们开枪 我逃了出来
When they order us to shoot children, I ran away.
那些僧侣帮我落了发 并把僧袍给了我 让我隐藏起来
The monks shaved my head.. …and gave me these robes to hide me.
我决定加入到学生阵营中 和军队对抗
‘I decide to join the students’ ‘and fight against the army.’
但 现在说什么都没用了
but it is useless now.
我什么都没有了 我的祖国 我的家人 什么都没了
I lose everything. My country, my family. I’m nothing.
不 你比你想的要重要 重要得多
No. You’re more than you were. Much more.
但你必须坚持下去
You, but you have to keep going.
你知道如何去战斗
You know how to fight.
你可以帮助我们
You can help us.
好吧
Yes.
别慌 没事的 他们不会伤害我们的
It’s alright. It’s alright. They’re friendly.
他们是什么人?
Who are they?
他们是克伦游击队
They are Karen guerillas.
他们和政♥府♥对抗了四十多年 没事的 跟着他们不会有危险
They have been fighting the government for more than 40 years. It’s okay. It’s safe to follow them.
他们会带我们到边境的营地 很多学生都在那里聚集
They will take us to their camp near the border. Many students are gathered there.
那段时间 克伦军尽他们所能庇护数千学生
During that time, the Karen sheltered thousands of students as best they could.
但他们自己也没有足够的食物
But they had hardly enough food for themselves
他们的营地也经常受到袭击的威胁
and their camps were always under the threat of attack.
萝拉小姐 喝杯水吧
Ms. Laura, water?
萝拉小姐 很高兴你们都没事
Ms. Laura, there is great happiness that all are safe.
你的朋友们都还好吗?
Are all your friends safe?
很好 他们都在这里
Yes, all are here.
谢谢
Thank you.
敏汉呢?
Where’s min han?
他 救了昂歌♥
He-he, he saved aung ko’s life.
我当时正在上火车 他们向他开枪了
I was getting on the train and.. …they just shot him.
克伦军说敌军北进了
The karens think there is a chance we can cross the border tomorrow.
明天我们有机会越过边境
‘They think the soldiers have moved north.’
他们向任何试图越过边境的人开枪
they have been shooting everybody that tries to cross.
好了 我们明天就行动
So… we go tomorrow.
您正在收听的是伦敦BBC广播 广受尊崇的反对派领袖昂山素季
‘This is the BBC world service broadcasting from London.’
通过广播深情呼吁世界各国
‘popular opposition leader, aung San suu kyi’
制止她祖国发生的杀戮行为
‘taped an emotional appeal to the world community’ ‘to help stop the bloodshed
并支持她倡议公平和自♥由♥的选举
that has gripped her country’ ‘and to support her call for fair and free elections.’
但军权当局否认使用暴♥力♥
‘but the military regime denied that violence had been used’
并且声明会不惜一切代价恢复秩序
‘but vowed that order would be restored at any cost.’
现在 为您播放体育新闻 今天 巴基斯坦板球运动员伊姆拉汗
‘and now, here is the sports roundup.’ ‘in cricket today, imran Khan, of Pakistan..’
奈温将军实行恐怖统治
General ne win rules by fear.
但他害怕昂山素季 因为她从不畏惧
But he is afraid of aung San suu kyi because she’s not afraid.
那天晚上在仰光 大家都看到她面对枪♥支♥的时候
That night in rangoon when she just faced the guns she looked so serene,
她是那么的平静
and all those people were watching.
因为她并没有看她自己
Because she was not watching herself.
披毯给你 -谢谢你 珊珊
Blanket for you? – Thank you, San San.
萝拉 明天 无论如何 我们都会分道扬镳
Laura.. …tomorrow, one way or another our ways will part.
昂歌♥ 我觉得我们一起度过了一生 我们俩
Aung ko.. …i feel like we’ve lived a whole life together.. …you and I.
Ah. Ah..
丹尼
Danny..
妈妈 你必须放下我 我要走了
You got to let me go, mom. I have to go.
我儿子 丹尼… 脑海里我是那么真实地拥抱着他
My boy, Danny.. …I’ve held him so clearly in my mind’s eye.
但我 似乎不能再留住他了
But I… I can’t seem to hang on to him.
他正在消失
He’s fading.
我失去了他
I’m losing him.
一切都会过去的 萝拉
All things pass, Laura. N-No..
我相信他会在某个地方
I want to believe that he’s somewhere else.
和他爸爸在一起
He and his father, together.
我希望他爸爸会好好照顾他
I hope his father’s taking care of him.
他们和我们一样都是尘世过客 匆匆来 匆匆走
They are shadows as we are shadows briefly walking the earth, and soon gone.
我想做的只是死去 然后可以和他们在一起
All I wanted to do was just.. …to die to be with them.
然而我现在却在挣扎求存
And here I am fighting to stay alive.
你的生命力很强大
Life is too strong in you.
它不会让你死的
It won’t let you go.
对于你 它有它的目的
It has a purpose for you.

No.
你是一个医师
You are a healer.

No.
你治愈了我
You healed me.
治好你的是抗生素
That was the antibiotic.
你治愈的不止是我的枪伤
More than my wound.
当真正面对的时候 我挺怕死的
I think when it came down to it I was just afraid to die.
我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!