We’re descending.
我们在下降。
I know. Are you doing it?
我知道,是你在操作吗?
No, I’m not.
不,我什么都没做。
Let me try.
让我试一下。
It’s not reacting!
没反应!
I’ll override the FCC.
我改用手动控制飞机。
The system isn’t reacting.
系统没反应。
Mountains below.
下面就是山。
The limit’s at 15 000.
限度在15000.
Pull with me.
帮我拉升降舵。
– Pull!- I am pulling!
-拉啊!-我在拉!
Nothing’s reacting!
没一点反应!
Cabin crew, emergency descent.
客舱人员,现在是紧急降落。
Someone has taken control.
有人在控制飞机。
They’re piloting, not us.
是他们在驾驶,不是我们。
We’re gonna crash!
我们要坠机了!
Mathieu,
马修,
I suppose you’re watching.
我猜你正在看到这段视频。
It means I was right about you.
说明我对你的判断是正确的。
It also means no one will find me.
也说明了没人能找到我。
So go public with what follows.
把下面的内容公布于众。
My name is Victor Pollock.
我的名字叫维克多.波洛克。
I spent 20 years as a BEA analyst.
在事故调查局干了20年的调查员。
A few years ago, Xavier Renaud, CEO of Pegase Security, contacted me.
几年前,天马座安全科技公♥司♥CEO,沙威尔.雷诺,联♥系♥上我。
He wanted advance information to fix minor faults on Atrian planes.
他想要提前得到,修复阿特利安飞机小缺陷的信息。
He paid well.
他给我一大笔钱。
I needed money.
我当时缺钱。
I didn’t see it as corruption,just as a way to avoid bureaucracy.
我当时不认为这是腐♥败♥,认为这是一种规避官僚制度的手段。
But once we knew each other better,he asked for more.
但一旦我们成了哥们,他就会提出更多要求。
I had to correct certain conclusions,
我必须篡改某些飞机性能的结论,
focus investigations on human factors.
把焦点放在调查机组人为因素方面上。
I was trapped.
我深陷其中了。
Then the 800 crashed.
然后就是800型飞机空难。
This time, he asked me to alter the black boxes.
这次,他让我篡改黑匣子内容。
I refused,but he threatened to destroy me.
我拒绝了,他威胁要毁了我。
I don’t seek forgiveness.
我不是在寻求原谅。
I probably deserve what awaits me.
我是罪有应得。
But the man behind it must be exposed.
但他这个幕后人物必须要曝光。
Mathieu,
马修,
I didn’t take you to the crash as you might have found something.
我当时没让你参与调查空难,是估计你会发现什么。
I know how good you are.
我知道你是多么出色。
And I’m recording this now because I trust you.
我现在录下这段视频,是因为我相信你。
Basement – Lab
地下室-工作间
The basement.
去地下室。
Basement speakers
地下室扬声器
– Pull!- I am pulling!
-拉呀。-我在拉!
Nothing’s reacting!
一点儿反应都没有!
Cabin crew, emergency descent.
客舱人员,我们正在紧急降落。
Turn around.
掉头。
Turn around.
掉头。
Jesus!
-请按路线行驶! -娼妇!
Fuck!
操!
诺米
巴黎布尔热航展
Noémie!
诺米
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
I’m good.
我很好。
– Attending my speech? – Too busy.
-来听我的演讲吧?-我太忙了。
I have the Thales conference at 6.
我和泰雷兹电子公♥司♥的会谈定在六点钟。
Of course.
那好吧。
I’m glad you came.
我希望你来听。
I was going crazy at home.
我想我赶不回来。
If you need anything, ask.
如果你需要什么帮助,尽管提。
Our generation
我们这一代人
is slowly coming to terms with the idea
正在慢慢接受这样一个事实,
that pilots will vanish one day.
那就是迟早,飞行员这个行业要被淘汰。
The challenge is to protect and secure planes
而要挑战的是,如何在人工智能大行其道的当今,
in which artificial intelligence is predominant.
如何确保飞机的安全。
Some say our ambitions are excessive,
有些人说我们的雄心太大了,
calling us the Icarus of aeronautics.
管我们叫航♥空♥界的“伊卡洛斯”。
(希腊神话中人物)
Icarus flew too close to the sun, his wax wings melted,
伊卡洛斯飞得离太阳太近了,他的蜡质翅膀熔化了,
he fell into the sea and died.
他掉进海里淹死了。
I never really knew if the moral of the tale
我从来没有理会到这则神话的寓意,
was do not fly too high,
是像人们所说,
as people think,
别飞的太高,
or forget wax and feathers to build better wings.
还是别忘了,你的蜡制的羽翅。
In a perpetual quest for innovation…
在长♥期♥探求革新的过程中…
Pegase Security is proud to…
天马座公♥司♥始终自豪地…
My name is Victor Pollock.
我名叫维克多.波洛克。
I spent 20 years as a BEA analyst.
我在事故调查局干了20年的调查员。
A few years ago, Xavier Renaud
几年前,沙威尔.雷诺
contacted me.
联♥系♥上我。
He wanted advance information to fix minor faults on Atrian planes.
他想要提前得到,修复阿特利安飞机小缺陷的信息。
He paid well. I needed money.
他给了我一大笔钱。我那时需要钱。
I didn’t see it as corruption,just as a way to avoid bureaucracy.
我不认为这是腐♥败♥,而认为是一种规避官僚主义的手段。
But once we knew each other better,he asked for more.
但每次他知道的越多,他对我的要求也越大。
The black boxes doctored
通过篡改黑匣子分♥析♥,
I had to correct conclusions,
我得篡改结论,
focus investigations
把调查焦点放在
on human factors.
人为因素上。
I was trapped.
我陷得很深。
Then the 800 crashed.
直到这次800型空难。
This time, he asked me to alter the black boxes.
这次,他要求我改变黑匣子数据。
A fresh twist in the Dubai-Paris crash.
“迪拜-巴黎空难调查的最新大翻转”
A BEA investigator’s revelations have created an upheaval.
“事故调查局调查员的爆料,产生了巨变。”
It seems hacking led to the tragedy,
“这次是黑客导致的悲剧,”
with the black boxes altered.
“而之前的黑匣子的数据是被改过的”
We’re now joining the head of the BEA, Philippe Rénier.
“我们现在就连线到事故调查局长,菲利佩.雷内尔。”
The BEA has received a copy of the recording
“事故调查局收到了一份关于迪拜-巴黎空难的”
of the Dubai-Paris cockpit conversations.
“舱音记录的拷贝。”
If it proves to be authentic,
“如果这个被证明真实可靠,”
it will confirm our latest findings…
“将重新确定我们的调查结果…”
BLACK BOX
黑匣子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!