Noémie, please.
诺米,求你了。
Just give me five minutes.
就给我五分钟。
Blame me. Say I stole the document.
把责任推给我。就说是我偷了文件。
Say it was my fault.
就说是我的错误。
I’ll talk to them.They’ll reinstate you.
我去向他们坦白。他们会让你复职的。
You have to help.I have no other solution.
你必须要帮我。我已经没有办法了。
I’ll be fired, no one believes me.
我会被开除,现在没人相信我。
But I know the truth about the crash.
但我知道坠机的真♥相♥。
It’s all I have left.
这是我留下的。
All I have.
所有的。
If you go back, they’ll believe you.
如果你复职了,他们会相信你的。
Wait.
等等。
I was wrong. It was on the CVR.
我犯过错误。就在黑匣子上。
The interference, the pilots’ phones…
那个干扰声,飞行员的耳麦…
It was a hacking job, see.
这是一起黑客事件,你明白吗?
– Listen to me.- Let go!
-听我说。-放开我!
– Listen…- Get out of my life!
-听… -别再来烦我!
Mathieu, this is a difficult decision.
马修,这是很难的选择。
You know how I appreciate your work.
你知道,我欣赏你的工作。
You also know a collective approach is crucial here.
你也知道,在咱们单位,群众意见很重要。
You ignored that in recent weeks
这几周,你不顾别人,只凭着
and followed your instincts,not for the first time.
你的直觉来干事,这已不是第一次了。
You’ve gone too far.
你又点儿太过分了。
I’ll have to ask for your transfer.
我得把你调离岗位。
Excuse me, I need the Dauphin crash data.
对不起,我需要海豚直升机坠毁的数据。
I can’t access it.
我无法得到它。
Sorry, I need all your files.
对不起,我需要你的文件。
Modified: 11/10/2020 5:12 am
2020年10月11日,5:12am 被改动过
– You worked on it? – I can’t open it.
-你现在负责这事? -我打不开它。
Only Pollock and you could.
只有波洛克和你能打开。
I’m in a hurry.
我现在没工夫。
I’ll collect the files and send them.
我会整理好文件发给你的。
Ok. Thanks.
谢谢。
2020年10月11日,3点09分
该文件在2020年10月11日,5点12分 被修改过。
海豚直升机音频+视频波形文件
瞬时响应灵敏度
48.7,6,5
6,4,0,7,逗号♥,
48.7,6,5,6,4,0
Searching…
搜寻中…
In 2 km, bear right
两公里后,向右转
to join the A86.
驶入A86号♥公路。
Had any news?
有什么新闻吗?
Sorry?
对不起?
Of the hearing.
关于你的听证会。
It meets in ten days.
10天后召开。
My offer still stands.
我的邀请函早就准备了。
I’d love you to join us.
我欢迎你加入我们公♥司♥。
Thank you. I’m touched.
谢谢,我有点感动。
I’ll think it over.
我会认真考虑的。
Seen Mathieu?
见到马修了吗?
How’s he doing?
他现在怎么样?
Badly.
病得不轻。
It’s awful.
这太糟了。
He got so wound up over the investigation.
他对调查太上心了。
He was totally obsessed about the black box.
他完全被黑匣子迷住了。
God knows what he heard.
天知道他听到了什么。
Exactly, it was inaudible.
没错,这是听不清的。
The pilots took off their phones.
飞行员们摘下了他们的耳麦。
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
About the headphones.
关于耳麦的事儿。
It’s in the report.
这都写在报告里了。
The BEA already published it?
调查局已经公布了?
No, Atrian got it early.
没有,阿特利安早就搞到了。
Excuse me.
对不起。
The Dubai-Paris manifest.
迪拜-巴黎的旅客名单。
Shall I give it to Balsan tomorrow?
我明天要把它交给巴尔桑吗?
Who requested it?
谁要求的?
Mathieu.
马修。
Give it to me.
给我吧。
We had the manifest.
我们已经有了旅客名单了。
He wanted the boarding copy.
他想要登机牌的复印件。
Did he say why?
他说了原因没有?
Attention to detail.
像是要关注一些细节。
You know him.
你也了解他。
Thank you.
谢谢。
In 50 metres,
50米后,
turn right.
右转。
Continue
再直行
for 170 metres.
170米后。
Turn right.
右转
Continue 110 metres.
直行110米。
Continue 90 metres.
再直行90米。
诺米
It’s me. I have to see you.
是我,我必须见你。
Meet me at the apartment.It’s important.
在公♥寓♥见面,这很重要。
Can you hear me?
听见我说的了吗?
Yes.
是的。
Listen, I don’t know but…
听着,我不知道,但是…
maybe I was too hasty.
也许我太草率了。
Something’s weird.I need to talk to you.
有些事情很奇怪,我得跟你说说。
Why aren’t you speaking?
你为什么不说话?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Don’t worry.
别担心。
I’ll see you in an hour, ok?
我一小时后见你,行吗?
I love you.
我爱你。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Need a ride?
要搭车吗?
I’ll get a cab.
我打车。
Sure?
行吗?
Yes, really.
是的,没事。
Continue 90 metres.
直行90米。
Continue 50 metres.
直行50米。
Continue 10 metres.
直行10米。
You have reached your destination.
你已经到达你的目的地了。
[轻哔声]
Work station
工作站
– Jeanne and your meal.- I’ll let her in.
-热娜带来你的餐食。 -我去给她开门。
We’re serving breakfast.
我们在供应早餐。
It may get rocky. Let them know.
你去通知乘客,会有颠簸。
Ok, I’ll get your meal.
好的,我去拿你的餐食。
Sooner than I thought. Seatbelt time.
比我预想要早。系好安全带。
See those cbs on the right?
看到右边的云层了吗?
We were right to avoid them.
我们避开它们是对的。
It looks clear ahead.
前面看起来一览无云。
The CDG update.Westerly landing, visibility 3000 m,
戴高乐机场发来最新数据,西风着陆,能见度3000米,
rain, clouds at 800 feet, 8° C and 1014 QNH.
有雨,云高800英尺,摄氏8度,气压1.014兆帕。
Stuck at home with the kids again.
又要居家隔离,陪孩子吗?
– Where do you live? – Just north of CDG.
-你住哪里? -就在戴高乐机场北边。
22° today in Biarritz.
今天比亚利茨是22摄氏度。
You live there? Not too far?
你住那里吗?不觉得很远吗?
My wife’s Basque and I surf.
我老婆是巴斯克人,而我又喜欢冲浪。
We had no choice.
我们没得选择。
What’s that noise?
那是什么声音?
No idea. Interference.
我不知道,像是干扰声。
I can’t keep my phones on.
戴着耳麦,我都受不了了。
What was that?
那是什么?
I didn’t see.
我没看到。
The route changed.
航迹线变了。
Is the FMS screwed?
飞机管理系统不管用了?
AP off.
关掉自动驾驶。
Taking the controls.
我接管了。
What is this shit?
The AP is back on alone.
自动驾驶又自启动了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!