你很勤奋,但所有的滤波器和均衡器
makes a recording say anything.
都能让录音说出一切。
After 20 years on CVRs,
我♥干♥了20年的舱音记录仪分♥析♥员,
believe me, the best filter is the ear.
相信我,最好的滤波器就是耳朵。
And about the meal trolley?
关于那部餐车的位置呢?
Do you really think a trolley
你真的认为一部餐车
can stop a madman hijacking a plane?
就能挡回想劫持飞机的疯子吗?
No, but…
不,但是…
Focus on what we really hear.
关注我们真正听到的。
Report by Monday?
书面报告星期一交上来,行吗?
Yes.
好的。
Excuse me…
对不起…
I need Pollock’s input.
我需要有波洛克的意见。
I can’t complete a report like this.
没有他,我完成不了报告。
You’ll have to.
你必须完成。
He’s officially missing.
他的失踪已经报案了。
The police are investigating.
警方正在调查。
Anything’s possible.
什么都可能发生。
I admit we’re worried.
我承认我们现在是焦头烂额。
A Turkish company applied.
一家土耳其公♥司♥申请了适航认证。
Serious but, with the crash,the Germans
很认真的,由于这次坠机,德国人变得
are wary.
小心翼翼
You’ve decided?
你们决定了吗?
A work group is handling it.
一个工作小组正在处理此事。
What’s up?
你怎么了?
Doubts about the crash.
我对这次坠机有怀疑。
Inconsistencies…
前后有矛盾…
– Inconsistencies? – It’s awkward like this.
-…前后矛盾? -这也太尴尬了。
There’s a problem with the CVR.
舱音记录仪有问题。
What kind of problem?
什么问题?
I’ll tell you.
我会告诉你的。
I’ll tell you.
会告诉你的。
It’s a big case.
这是一桩大案件。
Keep your head this time.
这次要保持冷静。
Victor Pollock. Leave a message.
维克多.波拉克留下一条信息。
How did he get the case?
怎么把这案子交给他?
He heard phantom sounds again.
他的幻听症复发了。
That you can’t hear, huh?
你没听说吗?呃?
You’ll see.
你会看到的。
It’s like the Cessna again.
就像那次调查塞斯纳一样。
What’s that?
那是什么?
The Bourget Falcon 20.
在布尔热机场的猎鹰20型上的黑匣子。
The pilot and the tower.
是飞行员和塔台对话。
Limited bandwidth is tough.
带宽受限,听着有点儿困难。
– What is it? – Tell me,
-怎么了?-告诉我,
when you listened to the CVR with Pollock,
当你和波洛克一起听舱音记录时,
did you notice anything odd?
你感觉有什么不对头吗?
No, nothing special.
没有,没什么特别的。
When did you finish?
你们什么时候结束的?
Midnight. He stayed.Why?
午夜。他留下了。为什么?
You finished before he did?
你在他前面走的?
Pollock was anxious to carry on.Are you done? I need to get on.
-波洛克急于完成。你有完没有?我需要继续了。
I hear a thud on the first call.
我刚听到,在通话前有一声重击。
Probably a bird.
大概是撞上鸟了。
Then the engine surges fast,
接着发动机喘振加快,
beyond its limit, up to 200%, before exploding.
超过极限,高达200%,然后就爆♥炸♥。
The engineer will deny it but it’s happened before with that plane.
机械师会否认的,但这在那架飞机上确实发生了。
维克多.波洛克
调查处
《卷宗报告》,事故等级:重大;机型:阿特利安800型;
航♥空♥公♥司♥:欧洲航♥空♥公♥司♥;航♥班♥号♥:迪拜至巴黎,欧航024;
一个人闯入驾驶舱导致坠机
Continue
继续
for 50 metres.
再行驶50米。
You have reached your destination.
你将到达终点。
航行记录仪
The file is empty
文件夹是空的
Basement speakers
地下室扬声器
Down, boy.
趴下,小子。
Down.
趴下。
Looking for something?
你在找什么?
Sorry?
对不起?
Looking for something?
在找东西吗?
Yes.
是的。
Victor Pollock. He lives here?
维克多.波洛克。他住在这里吗?
Yes. And?
是的。你是?
I work with him.I rang, but there’s no reply.
我是他同事,给他打过电♥话♥,但没人接。
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗?
Not recently.
最近没有。
Your colleagues came yesterday.
你的同事昨天来过找他。
He wasn’t here.
他不在这里。
Ok.
好的。
Ok, thank you.
好的,谢谢了。
CVR Opening and Analysis
CVR开启及分♥析♥
– Hello? –
你好?
Caroline Delmas, Mediapart.
卡罗琳.德尔玛斯,《标准传媒》
We met at the press point.
我们在媒体发布会上见过。
Who gave you my number?
谁给了你我的电♥话♥号♥码?
You know the Atrian 800 has automation issues?
你知道阿特利安800型自动驾驶的毛病吗?
I can’t talk to the press.
我现在不能和媒体透露。
With the Bourget salon coming up, a fault would look bad.
随着布尔热沙龙到来,一个错误将会变得更糟。
Are you still there?
你在听吗?
I have to go. Goodbye.
我得挂了,再见。
A new coup for Pegase Security
天马座安全系统的新亮点
The CEO, Xavier Renaud,is a leader in aeronautics.
沙威尔.雷诺,首席执行官,航♥空♥界的领军人物。
Pegase is specialized in civil aviation security.
天马座专注于民航安全领域。
Renaud signed a lucrative deal
雷诺刚签完一桩与阿特利安公♥司♥的
with Atrian…
豪华大订单…
Here.
这个。
The flight reports.
相关的航行报告。
What’re you after?
你要查什么?
Look, another.
你看,又有一起。
Paris-Washington, a control surface problem.
在巴黎飞华盛顿航♥班♥上,发生了一起操纵界面的故障。
Three in six months.
半年中发生了三起。
Jolts and lagging reported each time.
每次报告都有,摇晃和迟缓的问题。
Maintenance reports?
维修报告呢?
I brought them.
我带来了。
Here.
在这儿。
Nothing to report
无状况上报
Could the 800 have a control problem?
难道800型飞机会有控制上的故障吗?
I don’t think so.
我不这么认为。
Is the MHD an anti-stalling system?
这里的MHD就是防失速系统吗?
It lowers the nose if it pitches up.
如果飞机上仰拉起时,鼻轮会低于平飞位置。
How would a MHD problem look?
如果防失速系统看上去出了毛病会怎么样?
– Can the pilots override it? – In theory, no.
-飞行员能控制它吗? -理论上,不可能。
No reason to.
因其可靠性,就没有理由去控制它。
Tested the crash one?
测试了坠机的那个了吗?
Why? We know what happened.
为什么要测?我们都已经知道发生了什么。
– Received it? – Not yet.
-你们就这么接受了?-还没有。
We need to check it when you do.
如果你需要的话,我们可以检测它。
Samir…
萨米尔
Samir.
萨米尔
Sorry to ask,but don’t tell Rénier yet.
原谅我的要求,别让雷内尔知道这件事。
Don’t screw up.
别紧张啦。
Atrian 800 technical incident
阿特利安800型飞机技术事故隐患
Captain: Alain Roussin
机长:阿兰.罗辛
Mr Roussin?
罗辛先生?
Mr Roussin!
罗辛先生!
Hello, Mathieu Vasseur.
你好,我是马修.瓦瑟尔。
Remember me? The EM315 runway excursion simulation.
还记得我吗?上次我们在模拟机上,重现EM315航♥班♥偏离跑道。
I have a flight.
我要去飞行了。
I have some questions about the Dubai-Paris case.
对于这次迪拜-巴黎的遇难航♥班♥,我有些疑问。
I don’t have time.
我现在没空。
I understand you not wanting to answer,but I need your help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!